4.9 5 0 131 131 Are you a cruncher or a melter? Your favourite <b>Wotsits</b> are now supersized! Do you like to nibble those smooth, round edges? Or let them gently dissolve in your mouth? Or maybe you live life on the edge... start off with melting and then take a Bite. However you snaffle a Wotsit, it''s always deliciously cheesy.
Walkers Wotsits Giants Cheese Crisps

30/03/2020
So Moreish
These wotsits are so delicious. They melt in your mouth and taste really cheesy. Plus because they are giant ones they last longer than the small ones. Yummy Yummy Yummy!
29/03/2020
Fab
Was unsure on these at first but wanted to give them a try, the kids love them. I enjoyed the flavour. Taste just like the smaller ones. Would buy again
23/03/2020
Yum
Great tasty cheesy full if flavour kids love it so do I
22/03/2020
Underwhelming
I was very excited to try these but I was left disappointed. Large enough but not enough cheese and are lacking in quality in comparison to the smaller original packets
20/03/2020
Not amazing
I was expecting them to be much better but they turned out to be very dry and not tasty at all.
18/03/2020
Really cheesy
Great as a cheesy crisps The best one I have ever tried Very real taste and perfect crunch texture Loved smell of cheesy crisps
18/03/2020
Giant wotsits
I love these so addictive and a bag is easily shared between 3 of us on a movie night you can eat half of bag without even realising you’ve eaten them if you or your little ones love wotsits I’d recommend giving them a try
17/03/2020
Fantastic
Really cheesy and more tastier would definitely buy again
16/03/2020
Very nice
I did love these and would certainly buy again ,most likely for a party buffet , I was a little daunted by the size they are massive , I do prefers the originals , but I was happy with how full the bag was and I think the pricing point is perfect
14/03/2020
Bigger & better
So so very yummy. Bigger & cheesier if that’s possible. Once you start you can’t stop. Love these.
14/03/2020
Just a bigger version of fantasicness
I love wotsits so the fact they made the bigger just makes them more amazing. They still taste as great, if not better as a bigger version. What’s not to love?!
13/03/2020
These are so yummy I would say they are even nicer than the normal ones. The bag is big enough that you can share with someone and still be satisfied. A definite new favourite.
Yesssss
I'm a huge crispaholic and knew I had to try these. Giant wosits for a giant kid at heart. These are so yummy. I found them quite hard to find in the supermarket managed to get 1 bag. Which Id have got more cause I cant find them anywhere now. Easily finish a whole bag in one sitting and you know what not feel guilty.
Cheesy yummyness
These melt in your mouth wotsits are amazing all be smaller than they used to be. They seem narrower than they used to be not that long ago.
What more can I say?
I am such a savoury person, and These are my all time favourite crisps since being a child! And now making a giant version makes it feel less of a naughty treat! The flavour is still spot on too! 💕🔥