4.7 5 0 152 152 This dry spray antiperspirant is invisible on 100 different colors. It goes on instantly dry, and with up to 48 hours of long-lasting odor and wetness protection.

Dove deodorant spray
I love this spray!! It’s great for hot summer days! It smells amazing and the scent lasts. I love that it’s not sticky.
Dove Spray
Dries quickly and smells good! Works all day for me.
I have been using this for 2 year it lasted throughout the day and smell good
12/12/2019
Dove antiperspirant and deodorant spray
I love spray on deodorants so I was pleased to see this come out. I LOVE the no streak formula. Dries quickly and smells good
12/12/2019
Great product.. I bought it a few months ago and still continue to use until today... I loved how it didn't stain my clothes like other products do... highly recommend for every day use.
Dove spray
Love this product. Works great . Last long and smells greats .
Dove
I love this deodorant its long lasting and smells good
Love this deodorant!
I wear this everyday I even keep a extra one in the car in case I forget to put it on when I’m running late for work. It keeps you smelling fresh all day.
Cucumber melon Dove spray
It smells really good but doesn't last as long as regular deodorant
Awesome Antiperspirant
Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant has odor and wetness protection that lasts up to 48 hours! Feel confident knowing that it will keep you fresh all day! It doesn’t leave white marks on clothing either!
Me Encanta
Me encantó dura más de lo que dice y lo mejor nada de alergia así que lo Megarecomiendo 💜
11/12/2019
Smells great and no white residue
This product smells great is a great antiperspirant and doesnt leave white streaks on your clothes. One of the best deodorants I have ever tried. If i skip a day by accident it still works!
11/12/2019
Great product that works!
It is so convenient to use deodorant in spray form. Saves time, smells good and works very well!
Effective
This is a quick and effective way to get your deodorant on and go. it smells so nice and lasts all day. Kept me dry at work and after my evening workout. This is my favorite Dove Deodorant!
Dove
I really like this deoderant. It works very well in keeping my underarms dry. Very easy to apply. The scent is refreshing amd it doesnt leave white marks on my shirts. Only problem is it seems to go faster than stick deoderamt does so i have to buy it more often.