Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel

4.8 5 0 85 85 Experience the pleasure of DOVE PROMISES Silky Smooth Sea Salt Caramel and Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment is made from a delicious combination of smooth caramel blended with sea salt and wrapped in rich, silky smooth dark chocolate.
Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel

15/11/2021
Dove Promises
As always, Dove promises the best tasting chocolate. I love the dark chocolate with the sea salt caramel. It's so good. I love all the Dove chocolates, but this one is my new favorite. It doesn't get any better than this.
09/11/2021
Rich and creamy
I'm a Dove chocolate fan and this dark chocolate is one of the best chocolates there is for a really good price. I really can't think of how to make it better. It has a great balance of flavors that will satisfy most.
19/10/2021
Excellent
Hands down the best chocolate I've eaten. Smooth, creamy texture with a luxurious taste
17/10/2021
These are sooooooo delicious
So we love chocolate in this house so when my wife switched out my fave candies in our candy dishes I was utterly surprised. These are so good.
08/10/2021
Fantastic
First off, I think Dove has THE best chocolate out there ! Now, dark chocolate is not usually my preference but in this case, it is ! I love anything sea salt Caramel! So I've tried a lot and this is scrumptious. Love this candy!
06/10/2021
Melt in your mouth
I love the smoothness of this chocolate. It melts in my mouth like French truffles.
01/09/2021
Wonderful
Isn't it wonderful when you can say you can really taste the salt and you're talking about chocolate? This is the case with these. It is such a blissful experience tasting these. You can eat the whole bag.
10/08/2021
I loved it and the dark is the best
It’s a great chocolate to have if your craving chocolate
08/08/2021
Sweet chocolate overload
If you like dark chocolate with a salty-sweet taste, then this one is for you. If you're a fan of Dove chocolates, you can try it. I'm not a fan of my chocolates being salty.
30/06/2021
Little Bit of Heaven
I know Dove Dark Chocolate desserts get you feeling good. And, I want you to know the best bit is how deliciously irresistible they are. Just one bite and you’ll be hooked.
22/06/2021
Yummmmmmm
I absolutely love chocolate and these are my favorite! Such a great flavor and a creamy melt, which to me says it’s a good chocolate. I have now purchased more for back up...so much for my diet!
22/06/2021
So delicious
This is the perfect snack for when you can't decide if you want something salty or sweet. So delicious! I love that the chocolate is so smooth and creamy as well.
21/06/2021
Chocolate
These are the best chocolates in my opinion. I love the salted Carmel. Nothing goes better with Carmel than dark chocolate. I always buy these for my kids for holidays. That way I can have a few too.
10/06/2021
D-licious!
Love this candy! Sweet and salty are my faves and thick candy is delicious. I recommend to everyone to try this candy!
01/06/2021
Delish
I am a big fan of chocolate and when I tired this kind I was blown away how delicious it is. Silk and smooth taste.