M&M'S Fudge Brownie Sharing Size Chocolate Candies

4.4 5 0 919 919 Experience everything you love about homemade brownies without even turning on the oven. Introducing M&M'S Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies. These innovative treats have delightful notes of freshly baked brownies in a fudgy, chewy center, no baking necessary. With a colorful candy shell, these bite-size pieces are made for sharing. Stock up on tasty chocolates to enjoy on the go, as an after-dinner dessert or as a midday treat at the office. Whether you unveil these delicious M&M'S Chocolate Candies at movie night or pass them around the break room, everyone will be delighted to taste the pure bliss that is the soft, chewy texture inside M&M’S Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies. There’s plenty of flavorful brownie taste to go around. Fill the candy bowl at the front desk or stock up your pantry at home so you never run out of this unique M&M’S Candy flavor.
M&M'S Fudge Brownie Sharing Size Chocolate Candies

15/08/2022
I Love love love these.
I couldn't believe how good these are. They have just the right amount of filling and covering to make it very delicious. These are my favorite kind of M&Ms. You get the best of M&Ms and brownies which I love.
12/08/2022
Gummy
I bought this product expecting quality flavor from a major brand, when i tried it the candy was very gummy and the flavor was artificial.
11/08/2022
My new fave
These are fantastic! I love the combination of M&M’s and brownies. The crisp outside and and sweet fudgy center satisfies my sweet tooth. This is such a fun creation. Just one recommendation, if the center could be more, chewy brownie like.
09/08/2022
Too "fudgy"
Although this product sounds great my family found it to be too much of a good thing. it was overly fudgy and sweet to the point we did not want to finish the bag. We ended up sprinkling a few here and there on top of vanilla ice cream so as not to waste them. We will stick with the other flavors
09/08/2022
Missing the brownie
Overall I was disappointed with this flavor of m&m. I was expecting to have a good brownie flavor or texture and I didn’t get either of those. I’ll just stick to the dark chocolate oeanut ones.
06/08/2022
Great snack
I bought these, and they are my new favorite m&m’s! They taste great and I love that the bag is can be resealed so they don’t go bad.
05/08/2022
Sweet tooth
Keep of a big bag of these in mode for a work. For my office colleagues to enjoy When they’re having a sugar attack
02/08/2022
These are the best!
Just when I thought M&Ms couldn’t get any better I tried these how can you go wrong with brownies and M&Ms ! So addicting my very new favorite
28/07/2022
Stick with the original kind
We tried these and they are a little too big and not very good. Prefer the original kind. The bag is big but the quality isn’t there. Nice they are trying to find a new flavor but this was a dud.
27/07/2022
Love M&M's
this is one of my favorite flavors. My daughter even loves them and she is picky. I will forever love M&M's, all flavors.
17/07/2022
Fudgy Chocolate candies
I love chocolate fudge brownie m&ms candies. Chocolate and brownie fudgy taste in a round candy button. These taste like a real brownie. I like fun sized as I can eat only one mini serving!!
17/07/2022
Deliciousness
If you like brownies like I do then you will love these. They melt in your mouth, I love how they really taste like a soft baked brownie. I would definitely recommend these m and ms to everyone.
15/07/2022
My candies
This M&M'S Fudge Brownie Chocolate Candies is delicious. I like the texture. It’s crunchy outside and chewy in the inside. Plus the sweetness is just right.
14/07/2022
Meh
Tried these and I was honestly disappointed, it's basically an over glorified M&M...Still tasty, just nothing special I'm my opinion.
13/07/2022
Too sweet
I thought I would LOVE these since I love M&M's and Brownies. But, the combination of these two favorites is way too sweet for me.