Ghirardelli Chocolate Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Assorted Squares and Snowmen Holiday Bag

4.9 5 0 329 329 CELEBRATE the holidays with a festive assortment of peppermint bark squares and snowmen in our favorite flavors. This is perfect for sharing with family and friends. The bag is 12.7 ounces. LIMITED EDITION bag includes Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Bark Snowmen. INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED candy is great for setting out in your home during holiday parties and events, handing out as party favors, giving away as prize items, and stuffing stockings or gift baskets.

Savory Goodness
I love this blend of peppermint and chocolate. It's just the right amount and one flavor doesn't overpower the other. It has an expensive look and quality to it. It just adds a bit of class and upscaling to the holidays.
Delicious and refreshing
Yummy peppermint and white chocolate. Great present and great for after meals. Packaging keeps it fresh for a long time.
AMAZING
This is the best mint chocolate out there! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves peppermint chocolate! I always want to have these in my house
Amazing!
I bought these for my mother and she loved these . I tried one and I’m definitely addicted . They are one of my favorites!
27/01/2022
This is one of the best when it comes to peppermint bark. Just like grandma used to make it. Highly recommend it.
So Yummy!
I love peppermint flavored anything. These were perfect for a snack and stocking stuffers! They are my favorite flavor of Ghiradelli! A must have for every Christmas.
Perfectly Peppermint!
I am a huge fan of most things peppermint. And these are no exception! The peppermint is so refreshing and it’s the perfect balance of sweetness and minty-ness! They can be a bit pricey but they’re absolutely worth it!
Sooooo delicious!!!
These chocolates are just the best especially during the Christmas season!! I love the little bits of peppermint and how everything blends so well together!
27/01/2022
Pairs great with hot cocoa
I just love these. They are the perfect thickness. These chocolates are great with hot cocoa the peppermint definitely pairs great with it. Not to sweet with the perfect amount of mint! This is now my go to holiday treat!
27/01/2022
I love these for Christmas time. It is just a nice minty sweet. It just reminds me of the holidays with family and friends.
26/01/2022
Great Bark
I tried these this year for the first time. I saw them on sale so I like to try new things, they were not a disappointment. Not a big fan of peppermint, but I thought these were pretty good, nice change for the holiday season and my co-workers love them. I would purchase again. Thanks
26/01/2022
the best chocolate
This chocolate can be a touch expensive but well worth the money. It’s rich. It’s creamy. It’s addicting. I can finish a bag in one sitting truly some of the best I’ve had. If peppermint is something you really enjoy I’d 100% recommend this chocolate
Creat peppermint flavor
I love the crunch if the peppermint and the cool flavor mixed with the creamy chocolate
So so good
I hate chocolate but these?? These were amazing
Mint bark
These tasted really good I get them every year for Christmas