Ghirardelli Chocolate Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Assorted Squares and Snowmen Holiday Bag

4.8 5 0 845 845 CELEBRATE the holidays with a festive assortment of peppermint bark squares and snowmen in our favorite flavors. This is perfect for sharing with family and friends. The bag is 12.7 ounces. LIMITED EDITION bag includes Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Bark Snowmen. INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED candy is great for setting out in your home during holiday parties and events, handing out as party favors, giving away as prize items, and stuffing stockings or gift baskets.

23/02/2024
Ghirardelli Peppermint bark collection
Ghirardelli Peppermint bark is a Christmas favorite. The peppermint flavor is not overpowering and it allows you to taste the minty and the chocolaty flavor in a perfect and balanced manner. The chocolate is very rich and soft in texture. I also love the crunchiness added from the peppermint chunks . The package overall already looks like a perfect Christmas small gift.
23/02/2024
Addicting and cute
Love the snowman shape and peppermint flavors is always a staple for Christmas. I bought a large pack to make candy gift bags for coworkers and kids teachers. If you like peppermint chocolates, these are for you.
21/02/2024
waited all year
I was extra excited to buy these the 1st time I saw them but by the time I got back to the store they were all gone... Bummer I know! I had to wait alllllllll year to try these and man was it worth the wait!
18/02/2024
Tried for the first time for Christmas
I, like peppermint this was a little strong for me .I, wouldn't recommend eating to much. I, would probably buy again but eat less.
18/02/2024
The only white chocolate I like
I am not a fan of white chocolate in anyway, however, this is the only white chocolate that I like, and actually love! I was surprised when I tried it, because it tasted like peppermint and chocolate. It was crunchy and soft at the same time with a nice crisp. I love this kind for around the holidays!
Peppermint bark
These individual peppermint bark tastes refreshing and sweet. Especially during the holiday season
Lushious peppermint luxury!
I'm never disappointed when it comes to this brand! I absolutely love their selection of wow plenty enough to show any and all! I think you won't need be reassured if you'd just try one for yourself and then we'll the chocolate speaks for itself. We're never disappointed, no longer indecisive, nor stuck in contemplaton of "should I" or "should I not" not after that first taste! It was love!
Taste like christmas
These taste amazing and if you love that peppermint taste then you will absolutely love these
16/02/2024
Favored holiday candy
My daughter absolutely favorite candy at Christmas.
13/02/2024
Great for the holidays
My grandmother received a bag of these as a gift and I tried them. They are yummy & they look beautiful. They are so Christmas & great for the holidays.
11/02/2024
Peppermint Bark's My Socks Off
I will continue to say, Lindor just, absolutely tops the chocolate game. We tried their peppermint bark and it totally rocks! The dark chocolate layer is phenomenal and, while not usually a white chocolate fan, the white mixed with little bits of peppermint candy, is amazing. The mix of the two has made this an absolute favorite treat in our home. You'll be glad you tried it!
Perfect treat!
I love Ghirardelli chocolate! It's rich and has the perfect amount of sweetness. I buy a bag of the peppermint kind every Christmas and I don't share them with anyone!
Favorite of all time
Love this chocolate! I buy this every December for mine and my son’s stockings and to leave out as treats during holiday parties. I’m a huge peppermint fan so if you like peppermint and chocolate this is the best combo out there.
A Perfect Treat
I received these as a gift this holiday season, but you better believe I'll be buying them for myself and a gifts for others next holiday season. They are incredibly delicious. They are great as a treat for after a meal. I don't even like Peppermint much, but I love these chocolates.
09/02/2024
A Christmas staple
I am a huge fan of peppermint so I get these in my stocking every year. They never disappoint. This is the "grown up" version of dipping candy canes in hot chocolate and experiencing the joys of the holiday.