Ghirardelli Chocolate Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Assorted Squares and Snowmen Holiday Bag

4.8 5 0 691 691 CELEBRATE the holidays with a festive assortment of peppermint bark squares and snowmen in our favorite flavors. This is perfect for sharing with family and friends. The bag is 12.7 ounces. LIMITED EDITION bag includes Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Bark Snowmen. INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED candy is great for setting out in your home during holiday parties and events, handing out as party favors, giving away as prize items, and stuffing stockings or gift baskets.

31/01/2023
OMG I LOVE THESE!!
Best mint bark ever! Not too minty and you taste both the mint and the chocolate. 100% will buy these every time I see them and the Snowmass are so cute!
26/01/2023
Look forward to this every Christmas. Smooth peppermint and chocolate. Winning combo.
Great treat
This tastes great and it’s perfect for a small treat for adults. I love that it’s individually wrapped and it’s so festive.
My favorite candy!
Love these! I would eat a whole bag of them and hide them for myself. Peppermint chocolate candy, perfect combo. I wish I could find these but all of our stores have sold out! They are my favorite candy right now.
Always a winter favorite
For a long I’ve loved Ghirardelli chocolates and they’re a home favorite. The mint chocolates and very well rounded flavor and personaliy, couldn’t have been better and I would recommend these to others.
18/01/2023
God's gift for Christmas
An amazing treat it's like chocolate and peppermint get together for Christmas a become one making the tastiest Christmas candy feel of racing down a hill at 100 mph skiing fresh cold air hitting you in the face and a kick back chocolate chill at home relaxing in front of a warm fire the only thing better could make you a mother or father 9 months later
15/01/2023
Peppermint Bark
I love these! It's right combination of chocolate and peppermint! I buy these for myself and I always put them in stockings at Christmas time! Definitely recommend trying if you have not already!
15/01/2023
Love!
I love Ghirardelli chocolate and always get excited for Christmas time to come around to have the peppermint bark. I like to gift these as well. Definitely recommend to anyone who love peppermint flavored chocolate!
09/01/2023
a Christmas favorite!
Always grab a bag of these for the holidays - I try not to have candy in the house, but when I do, make it GOOD candy, and this peppermint bark is DELICIOUS!!
08/01/2023
Omg these Ghirardelli squares are amazing! These limited edition white chocolate sugar cookie squares are made with love and high quality. They look so gorgeous and festive too. I will definitely purchase again.
18/12/2022
LOVE LOVE LOVE
My favorite flavors of Ghirardelli come out at the holidays. The peppermint bark is soooo good. Wish these flavors were out all year long
01/12/2022
I grew up in the same place
Hi there my name is Beth Schrepfer and I have tried the candy above and it is so smooth and I enjoy the texture and the flavor is great
30/11/2022
Delicious!
My absolute favorite snack during the Christmas season. Peppermint and chocolate just go so well together! And if you don't want the snacks themselves, they also have hot cocoa in this flavor. Both are must tries, if you like this flavor!
30/11/2022
Oh My Goodness!
These are my favorite yearly treat. I love peppermint bark and Ghirardelli is on top of their game. The squares are a perfect size and the taste is reminiscent of a candy cane enrobed in chocolate. Who wouldn't love that!? I adore the fun snowman shape too. This is my number one stocking stuffer and my family appreciates that.
26/11/2022
Good!
While I love Ghirardelli chocolates, I am not a huge fan of the white chocolate, peppermint combo. I’d much rather have a milk chocolate or dark chocolate from them.