Ghirardelli Chocolate Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Assorted Squares and Snowmen Holiday Bag

4.8 5 0 732 732 CELEBRATE the holidays with a festive assortment of peppermint bark squares and snowmen in our favorite flavors. This is perfect for sharing with family and friends. The bag is 12.7 ounces. LIMITED EDITION bag includes Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Bark Snowmen. INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED candy is great for setting out in your home during holiday parties and events, handing out as party favors, giving away as prize items, and stuffing stockings or gift baskets.

29/05/2023
Must have
These are delicious and I always grab a bad during Christmas time. I love the crunch with the chocolate.
28/05/2023
So good and festive!
I love love peppermint candies and these are so good! I love getting them during Christmas. I always look forward to them!
26/05/2023
the best taste
These are so tasty. It what puts me into the Christmas spirit. It has a great peppermint taste.
20/05/2023
Love peppermint
I am not a big candy person but I LOVE this candy!!!! Best chocolate ever and the peppermint makes it so much better!!
19/05/2023
Delicious!
One of my favorite things about Christmas is the seasonal candy. I bought these a few times and handed them out! Loved these!
14/05/2023
Awesomeness
I love this, I put it in my coffee and make peppermint mocha, and it's great in hot chocolate too
10/05/2023
Holidays in a Square
If you're like me and love Ghirardelli in general, you'll love these. Now, I am not a huge white chocolate lover, but I do love peppermint and these taste like Christmas to me. The white chocolate is actually pretty darn good, and the peppermint isn't too overwhelming like others are (you know what I mean!). We always seem to get these around the holidays and I am always glad to have one as a treat each day.
09/05/2023
Holiday favorite
Yummy! My daughter and i both like these. Would definitely recommend.
08/05/2023
Holiday Treat
My whole family loves these. They are so very delicious. The size of the bag is great for sharing. I love to get one bag for the house and another to add to holiday gift treat bags. I look forward to the next holiday season to purchase more of these.
24/04/2023
Perfect Size !
These are one of my favorite sides when the holiday season approaches. The size is perfect for a sweet bite before bed, or to pack in my purse on the way to the coffee shop. White chocolate is very smooth crunchy pieces of peppermint give it texture.
21/04/2023
YUMMMM!
Love these chocolates from Ghirardelli. They are part of every Christmas season for my family and friends. We love to give these to out to all our friends. Such a lovely little delicious treat!
17/04/2023
My fave
Oh my goodness. I remember being gifted this years ago and trying them for the first time. I was instantly obsessed and look forward to them every Christmas! The flavor is on point
16/04/2023
Tastes great!
I absolutely love the Peppermint bark by this company. It has a perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate. It also has a slight crunch to it but not enough to hurt your teeth when you chew. Its creamy and minty. Highly recommend giving these a try!
15/04/2023
A holiday season must have !
Do yourself a favor and By this every year. I am not a huge peppermint fan but from now on I am going to be buying this every year it puts me in the holiday spirit and the taste is unbelievable. It melts in your mouth And it's silky smooth. I highly recommend this product for everyone including people that don't typically eat peppermint you will be pleasantly surprised and fall in love like I did.
11/04/2023
YUMMY
Great for just you, to share, or to have in a bowl over the holidays. Really fits the theme of the holidays and tastes delicious.