Reese's PB Cup Dark Chocolate Thins Pouch - 7.37oz

4.6 5 0 343 343 Reese’s Dark Peanut Butter Cups Thins
Reese's PB Cup Dark Chocolate Thins Pouch - 7.37oz

26/04/2022
Recees Thin
These are a delicious special treat. I like the thin version better than the regular thickness (though they are both good) because it is a better ratio. I would recommend this for a special occassion.
24/04/2022
Better than expected
I'm usually not a big fan of dark chocolate, but these Resse tastes just as great.
20/04/2022
My favorite go to candy
Love the fact that they made these in thins in a sharable size.
06/04/2022
Still good
Don’t get me wrong the thins are still very tasty. I am just such a peanut butter fan that I don’t like these as much as the normal ones. I do like them for rewards for my toddler though. Perfect size for potty training as a big reward.
06/04/2022
Like regular size better
These taste exactly like the regular Reese’s Peanut Butter cups other than they seems to have less peanut butter and more chocolate. So coming from a person that likes the Reese peanut butter part the most and not so much the chocolate…these aren’t my favorite. For me they are more chocolate tasting than the regular size. I would buy them again, don’t get me wrong…. Nobody does peanut butter mixed with chocolate better than Reese’s!!
04/04/2022
Pretty Good
I enjoyed these Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are too sweet for my liking, though. I enjoyed that they were thinner than the original product.
27/03/2022
Reese's dark chocolate thins
These Reese's thins are really good.I love that they are in dark chocolate.I have always loved the Regular Reese's for several years.It is really great that the Reese's dark thins have less calories too.I would definitely recommend them.
15/03/2022
These Rock
Its amazing the flavor these have for being so thin. I actually like these better than the original peanut butter cups. Five stars all the way!
12/03/2022
Great tasting
My family loves Reese's peanut butter cups so we had to try the thins too I highly recommend them .
09/03/2022
Reese's have outdone themselves.
This is the wave. I mean Reese's cups are a classic treat. I don't really know anyone who can't say they don't have a sweet tooth for this company's chocolates. The thins are my FAVORITE. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter in these are perfect. I highly recommend putting them in the fridge to keep them from melting, as if that that would stop you from eating the melted goodness from the package. It's def a little less messy in the fridge!
03/03/2022
Go get these NOW!
I LOVE these. I've always been a huge fan of Reese's. As I've gotten older, my taste for them has changed and they're a bit too sweet for my liking. These dark chocolate cups are a great balance of bitter and sweet. Just enough sweet peanut filling to pair with the creamy dark chocolate. Plus, I love that they come in these share size bags and I don't have to buy a bunch of individually wraps packages of them.
11/02/2022
A thousand times YES
Not sure how you could go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter? These are definitely my favorite reeces though! When it is time for mother nature..my husband knows to immediately go out and buy these for me.
08/02/2022
not too much of a good thing
they are thin which I love just the right amount of peanut butter and the rich creaminess of dark chocolate.
01/02/2022
Delicious!
I don't eat a lot of sweets, until now. I love these & just can't get enough of them! They are the perfect balance of slightly sweet and I love the thin style. Try them!
29/01/2022
Reese's dark nice!!
love Reese's' an found this dark ones at my local Walmart yesterday.. my new all time fav will be buying these more often.. very good and dark is better for you! recommended these!!!