Reese's PB Cup Dark Chocolate Thins Pouch - 7.37oz

4.6 5 0 347 347 Reese’s Dark Peanut Butter Cups Thins
Reese's PB Cup Dark Chocolate Thins Pouch - 7.37oz

11/02/2022
A thousand times YES
Not sure how you could go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter? These are definitely my favorite reeces though! When it is time for mother nature..my husband knows to immediately go out and buy these for me.
08/02/2022
not too much of a good thing
they are thin which I love just the right amount of peanut butter and the rich creaminess of dark chocolate.
01/02/2022
Delicious!
I don't eat a lot of sweets, until now. I love these & just can't get enough of them! They are the perfect balance of slightly sweet and I love the thin style. Try them!
29/01/2022
Reese's dark nice!!
love Reese's' an found this dark ones at my local Walmart yesterday.. my new all time fav will be buying these more often.. very good and dark is better for you! recommended these!!!
28/01/2022
I love dark chocolate and I love Reese's these are the perfect combination of a sweet snack, one is plenty for my sweet cravings
27/01/2022
Reese’s
I love this product….the package is easy to carry, the candies are good in size…
18/01/2022
Satisfies your craving
I'm a Reese's fan and the dark chocolate is a great alternative to milk chocolate. Doesn't make it too sweet. But the problem is that I want to eat more!
15/01/2022
Love!
These were surprisingly better than I thought they would be. I really don't care for dark chocolate but these Reese's are delicious. If you haven't tried them you definitely should.
08/01/2022
One of My Favorites!
I am a huge Reese Fan and can't get enough peanut butter cups in my life! Love the dark chocolate and peanut butter together, and the thins are even better right out fo the fridge!
05/01/2022
delicious Reeses cups
Love the dark chocolate and the thin cup
04/01/2022
So delicious
I prefer dark chocolate. It’s more dense and better for me and then that creamy Reese’s fillings just gives it an edge. The best of both worlds. And I love the packaging. Snacks on the go! I love that they are thin. I do tend to eat less.
04/01/2022
Good
Since these are thinner they don’t have that same peanut butter to chocolate ratio as normal Reese’s. There’s not enough peanut butter.
02/01/2022
Reece’s P
Who doesn’t like a Reece’s chocolate bar
30/12/2021
Love Reese's
I love dark chocolate and when it's combined with peanut butter I'm in heaven. These are thin so I don't feel like I'm overeating if I only have a few. If I ate the regular size, I may eat a few but feel I had too many.
27/12/2021
The bomb
I have been trying to eat healthier, so these new Reese’s do the trick for me. I am still able to get my chocolate in while I am dieting. I like that these taste just like Reese’s but in a smaller size for people who are trying to eat healthier.