Eyelash Growth Serum - Multipurpose Serum to Boost Lash & Eyebrow Growth

3.8 5 0 58 58 <li>Brow & Lash Growth Serum - Enhance your lashes and brows with ZoeRose! Our revolutionary Biotin-rich lash serum has all important vitamins for brow & eyelash growth. Within 2 weeks only, it will help you get bushier brows and longer eyelashes naturally - no more fake lashes and painful microblading needed! Having voluminous lashes and expressive brows is easy with us!</li> <li>Biotin, Collagen, Keratin Lash Boost - ZoeRose vitamin blend targets brittle, short and sparse lashes and brows, increasing their length and thickness. It's as easy as that! Biotin fortifies follicles, reducing hair loss, Collagen nourishes and hydrates, and Keratin reduces damage and protects hair structure. You're just 1 swipe a day away from healthier, fuller-looking lashes and brows! </li> <li>Irritation-free Eyelash Serum - ZoeRose is dermatologically tested to provide no irritation and redness whatsoever! Our formula with naturally sourced compounds is specially created for the delicate eye area to deliver you the best possible results within a short time! Made with the highest-quality ingredients, our lash and eyebrow serum is absolutely safe and hypoallergenic. </li> <li>Beauty Takes 5 Seconds a Day - Draw a thin line of ZoeRose rapid brow and eye lash serum along your upper and lower lash line & beneath clean eyebrows once a day before bedtime. The nutrients in our serum will quickly penetrate hair follicles and stimulate lash and brow growth. For best results, apply only at the root area onto clean skin as though applying eyeliner. </li> <li>Ready When You Are - ZoeRose's primary goal is to provide you with the best experience with growing gorgeous eyelashes and expressive eyebrows. Our lash and brow serum will surely show incredible results that will exceed all your expectations. If you have any questions - contact us, and we will do everything to help you!</li>

17/09/2021
Slow but steady
I noticed this product was a little slow and did not give me fast and prominent results, however, I can visibly feel and see my eyelashes longer and a bit thicer.
17/09/2021
I didn't notice anything different
This reads it shows results. In my case it did absolutely nothing at all to my lashes. It didn't make them grow more or any. It didn't make them come in thicker look better or darker. My lashes look the exact same. Hardly any their straight, short, and thin. I could of definitely noticed a difference but this did nothing for my lashes what so ever.
16/09/2021
Luce bien
Excelente producto de belleza sus efectos son notorios.😍💯
14/09/2021
Didn't work well for me..
I bought this Eyelash Growth stuff for me n my daughter to try out... And it didn't really work well on my eyebrows or her eye lashes... Price really wasn't that bad thank God just wished it would of been a better product..
11/09/2021
Love lash boosters
I highly recommend thus product. I have seen a HUGE difference from being SIMPLY faithful with this stuff! You can apply it to your upper lash line AND to your BROWS! In the meantime- keep your shape cleared of strays while you grow in your desired thickness. Love it!! Love results- give it at least 1 to 2 months total.
27/08/2021
Eyelash Growth Serum - Multipurpose Serum to Boost Lash & Eyebrow Growth
Tried this at a friend's and definitely want to try again! Loved the consistency of the product.
17/08/2021
clogged pores
Well actually after using this product for about 2 weeks I noticed some regrowth but also painful clogged pores on my eyelids that needed a physicians care. Maybe a one time bad reaction or allergic reaction,but altogether was not a good experience. Itchy, watery, red eyes that took several more weeks to heal after stopping the application. I still appreciate what they were trying to do but unfortunately not for me.
16/08/2021
Growing up
I liked this and it helped but I wish that the size of it was bigger
04/08/2021
Nope!! Big Fail!!
Back when I was younger, I over plucked my eyebrows and they never grew back so, I have been on the hunt for a serum that would help but this isn’t it! I had such high hopes for it too! I tried it for well over a month and didn’t see any results!! Now the search continues…
01/08/2021
Just another gotcha'
Sorry but this didn't help grow anything any faster. I singed my eyelashes, a month later we're getting back to normal. Smh.
Very Disappointed
I was looking for a product to help my eyelashes because I am always having to use fake lashes , due to the fact my lashes are not long, full, nor do I feel confident with them. So I tried this and product and was so disappointed, It did absolutely nothing for my lashes.
Disappointed
Did.nt do a thing for my eyelashes or eyebrows I had such high hopes but no results
Lovely lashes
Great product goes on easy and no clumping. Fairly priced for the quality of the product.
30/07/2021
Lashes and brows for days!!
After trying this product I’ve seen noticeable growth with both my eyebrows and eyelashes! I’m super pleased with how hydrated and nourished this product makes my hair in these areas feel as well. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who wants to boost growth with their brows and lashes.
17/07/2021
Not what I hoped for
After using this for 3-4 weeks I was hoping to see an improvement in lash growth.... nothing ugh It didn't make much of a difference at all.