4.8 5 0 8 8 Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara is said to deliver a dramatic length, volume, and lift effect on the lashes. It features a double curved lifting brush that is claimed to grab lashes at the root and lift. The fiber infused formula is also claimed to thicken and extend lashes with wear that lasts all day, without clumping, smearing, and flaking. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, this product has been ophthalmologist-tested, and retails in a 0.32-fl. oz. pack, in the shades: Blackest Black; and Very Black.
Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara

28/11/2020
Afforable Mascara Option!
If you're looking for a cheap mascara that will get the job done then I would recommend picking this up! I don't find it to be very clumpy and gives good length! Only issue would be that it does flake off a little
25/11/2020
Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara
I recieved the Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara as part of a giveaway. The falsies lash lift is my brand new favorite mascara. Its doesn't end up caring on you eye lids either which is another huge plus for can't wait to see more of this line.
24/09/2020
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara
I prefer my mascara wands longer so this length automatically fit the bill for me on that. I use this brand and version in the color black. It's long lasting, non - irritating , didn't smudge or give me racoon eyes after a few hours of wearing it and once applied dried very quickly -- which assists when applying another coat or other makeup. I highly recommend this mascara and will continue to purchase, use and also recommend,
21/09/2020
The best ever!
This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever used. I use this for daily wear and save my high-dollar stuff for special occasions. This is very much comparable to the same results you would get from much more expensive brands. Highly recommend!
25/08/2020
Va Va Volume
It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! And I don’t need to use fake lashes anymore because I can achieve the same results using this! It doesn’t clump either!
21/08/2020
Lash Lift
This package has great purple colors and really catches my eye. The product is thick and extends my lashes pretty easily. I like how it lifts my lashes up and definitely makes them longer. I would recommend these to everyone.
24/07/2020
The Best
I just so happen to use this 2 night ago in a bind and I tell you what I am so excited about the results. My eyelashes looked like I spent a lot of money getting the game ones. I totally have and do recommend this.
09/06/2020
Honest Review
Overall, the product is very buildable and pigmented. I would recommend anyone that has short lashes to buy this product because it seems like you are wearing falsies. Usually, I wear this mascara when I’m working and my lashes doesn’t clump up nor fall down. Sucks they don’t make this product waterproof since it’s really amazing 😉