Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara

4.3 5 0 84 84 Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara is said to deliver a dramatic length, volume, and lift effect on the lashes. It features a double curved lifting brush that is claimed to grab lashes at the root and lift. The fiber infused formula is also claimed to thicken and extend lashes with wear that lasts all day, without clumping, smearing, and flaking. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, this product has been ophthalmologist-tested, and retails in a 0.32-fl. oz. pack, in the shades: Blackest Black; and Very Black.
Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara

17/02/2024
Not bad for a Mascara
I have tried many different mascaras recently because most of them leave clumps that start flaking off into my eyes. I tried this one, I was expecting more but it's not that bad. I can say that it didn't leave clumps unlike all those other mascaras.
11/02/2024
Just ok
I decided to try this after seeing a few good reviews online but I was reallyx disappointed with it when I finally did get to try it. It didn't do anything for my lashes & it seemed like it somehow always ended up smudged under my eyes no matter if they were dry before I blinked. I much rather prefer loreal sky high mascara.
07/02/2024
There are better options
This mascara is average, it is not excellent nor bad; In my case I only apply one layer because if I apply more it becomes clumpy and the eyelashes become heavy and lose curvature. There are better options from maybelline
30/01/2024
Why buy high end mascara?
this is a great product! i love the falsies lash lift mascara. I specifically like to use it when i want a more dramatic eye look. it looks great with winged eyeliner to go with.
29/01/2024
Decent Mascara
Have used a variety of different Maybelline mascara products in the past…I do think the Falsies products do tend to be their best products to add length and volume to your lashes.
29/11/2023
Best Mascara Ever!!
I am in love with this mascara! This formula is long-lasting, smudge-proof, waterproof, lengthening, and volumizing! The brush is perfectly curved to reach my tiny lashes and helps to separate them just the way I like. I never have any clumping issues, just extremely long lashes. This formula makes my lashes look like they were professionally done! I have 3 of these mascaras currently, one in my bathroom, purse and car. This is a must-have mascara and I couldn't recommend it more, It's the most amazing mascara I have ever owned!
28/11/2023
Does not live up to the hype
I didn’t like the product. The mascara became clumpy and my lashes ended up being coated with a thick layer of mascara. Returned it to the store.
18/11/2023
Old Faithful
I've been searching for the perfect mascara lately. I always have this one on hand. As I've gotten older my eyelashes have changed. This one does the trick with fullness and it give you extra length. It does sometimes gets a little clumpy but a mascara comb smooths it out.
11/11/2023
Love this!
I am a true mascara fanatic and I've tried so many over the years. This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras ever, perfect separation and great dark color. Long lasting and doesn't smear or clump. I would recommend
31/10/2023
Great brush applicator and formula!
I love this mascara! I have used it for aboit 6 months now and my lashes always look great! I get compliments on my Lash length and thickness all the time while wearing Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara. It does not clump and is even great for people that wear eye contacts. The brush is Curved in a shape that grabs your lashes, allowing you to really get a curvy, lifted-look! Great Value for the money! It is the only mascara I will use now. I recommend this mascara to all my friends and family and especially to those who want thicker, longer lashes. It is very easy to apply!
15/10/2023
Good mascara
These multi use mascara is so good and easy to use every day. You can use it three-way, One is to prime the lashes, second one to give you more volume, and the last one is to give you more length and make those eyes pop out.
29/09/2023
Great mascara
Love lash lift mascara it gives me full and voluminous lashes. It doesn’t clump up and or smudge. It’s pretty inexpensive and sold at almost any retail store.
28/09/2023
Love this mascara!
Falsies mascara is my favorite mascara. The blackest black is the perfect shade of black. I love the brush that comes with it. It allows me to really brush my eyelashes out and extends my lashes more than any other mascara. Also with this formula and brush, my eyelashes don't clump together and this mascara just really looks good on me. I have tried many different mascaras high end and low end and this is my favorite.
26/09/2023
AMAZING
For some reason since having my son, my eyelashes have become stick straight. They didn't used to be. Anyway, I've had to use an eyelash curler just to get any lift from every single mascara I've tried, until this one. It's THE best and actually makes me feel like I still have my old, easy-to-curl lashes.
19/09/2023
Pretty good
Doesn’t lift much unless I curl tf out of my eyelashes first and kinda clumps up a bit. Other than that if I apply it properly I don’t have issues (: