Thick it Stick it! Thickening Brow Gel Mascara

4.7 5 0 18 18 Instantly tame and style your brows with NYX Professional Makeup Thick it Stick it Brow Gel! Go from thicker to thickest with one easy swipe! <br> Benefits: <li>Stick it to ’em using NYX Professional Makeup’s 1st tinted, vegan eyebrow gel. <li>This thickening brow mascara is enriched with plant origin fibers. <li>Tints, tames, and thickens, for 16-hour wear Ultra-buildable, mess resistant formula makes for a one-and-done experience. <li>Flake, smudge, and transfer resistant brows in 8 inclusive shades. <li>Features tapered brush for easy application Vegan (no animal-derived ingredient or by-products) Cruelty free.

23/05/2022
Love!
This is an awesome brow product!! I was amazed at how long it lasted because my old one would smear and smudge if I was sweating. This didn’t budge and it looks natural also! I recommend this.
22/05/2022
Natural brows
This adds dimension to your natural brow shape. Extreme Natural looks- I hughly recommend when you want your brows to look "undone" and not drawn on yet naturally beautiful shaped to the face!
20/05/2022
Thick it Stick it! Thickening Brow Gel Mascara
This eye brown mascara make your eye brows so thick and I love it will buy again
20/05/2022
Increíble
La fórmula es increible., me gusta que mis cejas se vean un poco gruesas y este gel cumple mis expectativas llena espacios muy bien y las deja en su lugar ,El aplicador funcionaria mejor más pequeño.
18/05/2022
Sticky and hard to work with
Nope. Not a fan. Too sticky and difficult to work with. Poor texture
AMAZING!
Most brilliant and amazing product for my brows!! I love the way it makes my eyebrows look. So natural and easy to apply. This product is perfect! I’ve already recommended it to all my friends!!
Love...
I absolutely love the way this makes my eyebrows stay in place & fills my eyebrows in and this is my go to for now on..
Interesting
I never use bro gel , this is my first time to use and I enjoyed Thick It Stick It. This formula is amazing and I like because this product is Vegan. Just one swipe it left my eyebrow looking fuller.
Great eyebrow look
It makes my eyebrows appear much thicker and alive. I love the way the color I chose matched my eyebrows and gave it a much thicker more open eyed appearance.
17/05/2022
My brows love this
I love this eyebrow makeup. It is so easy to use, goes on without any clumping and leaves a polished yet natural looking brow. It is my #1 go to every day for my brows. I keep a backup on hand at all times.
16/05/2022
Brow control
I'm trying to grow out and thicken my natural brows. So they are an out of control mess at times. The NYX brow line is perfect for that. I've regained control of my brows and one application seems to last me basically all day. Now when the heat and humidity kick in this summer iay need to reapply a few times to keep control. Definitely worth a shot of your life me and growing brows back.
13/05/2022
Nyx
My go to brow gel a staple in my daily routine
12/05/2022
I love mascara
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services that have an interest in these types of products!!!! I think this product is a win.
09/05/2022
Fantastic all day hold
This leaves your brows looking sharp and clean and lasts all day with absolutely no fall out clumps or running. Its super affordable and cleans up easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to tame those brows.
09/05/2022
I love this , it makes my eyebrows look fuller . You don’t need much & it dries quick , so you would have to work on one eyebrow at a time . And it last all day !!