Nerds Candy Gummy Clusters 3oz

4.8 5 0 932 932 Rainbow Nerds surround fruity, gummy centers. Those sweet little sparks are fantastic inventors. A poppable cluster, packed with tangy, crunchy Nerds. A candy so tasty, there aren't even words. is the playful and fun-to-eat candy with a variety of delicious, crunchy, chewy and gummy options: Original including the iconic dual-flavored box, Ropes, Big Chewy and now Gummy Clusters. The original iconic box couples two complementary flavors with dual chambers, allowing candy lovers to pour out perfectly imperfect pieces of pure delight. Ropes give fans a chewy, fruity string packed with crunchy, sweet NERDS, and Big Chewy and Sour Big Chewy have a crunch that surrounds a chewy center. The new Gummy Clusters have tangy, crunchy, mini clustered around a sweet gummy center for a poppable tasty bite.
Nerds Candy Gummy Clusters 3oz

03/07/2022
Love Nerds
I love these nerds gummy clusters. They are so good! They are crunchy and gummy which is really fun.
01/07/2022
Amazing!!
I bought these for my daughter as a little treat. I loved nerds when I was a kid. Boy were these super delicious!! I think I may have had more then she did!! She also loved them! Great little sweet treat!!
26/06/2022
I may have a problem
If you are looking for a sweet snack that goes from crunchy to chewy within seconds and tastes amazing, try these. They are perfection. I was hesitant at first because I am not usually a fan of gummy candies, but these are really good.
10/06/2022
Love these
I love they clusters they have amazing flavor and are one of my go to candies
02/06/2022
Nerdalicious
Tiny, tangy, crunchy, sweet, tart, and gummy! A new twist on a old school candy. The same nerds you love with a gummy center. Gummy is not one of my go to textures, why the 4 stars. Nerd out, candy lovers.
24/05/2022
This is by far the BEST candy you could ever eat. I love it because it more than just the nerds. Underneath it is the gummy texture and it doesn’t make it hard to chew at all. 10/10
15/05/2022
Yummy!
Nerds Gummy Clusters are a bit addicting! They have a harder outer shell, but a gummy section in the middle. It is delicious. There are times that it is too sweet, but overall I enjoy them.
12/05/2022
Adults love candy 2 lol
I love these things. They are awesome. I love nerds and these are so yummy with the added gummy too and so chewy and tasty.
10/05/2022
Candy
I have tried and ate another 6 boxes of at one time, every kids dream candy
03/05/2022
A great twist on nerds
Absolute love news and need ropes and these are bite sized unlike the nerd ropes you can pop these in your mouth without biting and having the nerd fall off! Love the taste
02/05/2022
Good
I was a little surprised, I didn't think I'd like them much, but granddaughter had them, i tried them, it was hard to stop!
28/04/2022
No mess
My kids always liked the nerd rope, so when we saw these which are pretty much the rope but cut into smaller pieces, I was happy. Nerds taste great and this is a good as reduces mess from free nerds.
27/04/2022
Fun To EAT
Nerds are such a fun candy but are annoying when they get stuck between your fingers or get lost in the carpet because of how small they are. I banned them in my house until I found these clusters. What a fun twist to the classic candy. My kids love them and so do I knowing they won't get lost in my home.
09/04/2022
Best candy ever
This candy is so delicious I love it love the different flavors
06/04/2022
I try to get a pack of these like once a week. They're basically cut up Nerds Ropes, which is a favorite of mine. They're crunchy but still has the nice chewy texture.