Smart Sweets Gummy Worms

4.2 5 0 187 187 <li>KICK SUGAR: Feel good about candy with SmartSweets Gummy Worms. Just 4g of sugar and 110 calories for the whole bag - that’s 81% less sugar than the other gummy worms candies! Smartly sweetened with high-quality and innovative sweeteners allulose and monk fruit. <li>KEEP CANDY: Mouthwatering gluten-free gummy candy that is a radically better choice, no sugar alcohols, added sugar; and artificial sweeteners. Made with fruit and veggie juices <li>RICH IN FIBER: Packed with 9 grams of soluble prebiotic fiber goodness. Your favorite gummy worms gummies bursting with 3 flavor combos per bag: blue raspberry + cherry, pink lemonade + peach and strawberry + pineapple <li>ONE BAG = ONE SERVING: No need to guess or hold back! The serving is the WHOLE bag</li>
Smart Sweets Gummy Worms

Stale
These may not be like this normally, but the ones I tried were very hard and tasteless, I didn't finish the bag.
Love the low sugar!
It is absolutely ridiculous how much sugar is in everything! It is an epidemic! I love the idea that this has very minimal sugar yet it is still sweet and really good. I support these delicious worms all the way !
Pretty good
I actually don’t mind these gummy‘s. I wouldn’t say that they are like the original brand. But, my kid will eat them and doesn’t know any better. I do like that they are lower Sugar when I have a sweet tooth craving!
Sour
These are pretty good. I like the sour and sweet flavors together. Plus these give you something to chew on. No Improvement needed! These are a wonderful candy I really enjoyed them.
18/01/2022
Great addition to lineup
This is a great addition to the Smart Sweets lineup... gummy worms are another classic childhood treat. Good combination of flavours however, the texture is a bit harder than traditional gummy worms. It satisfies my sugar craving without the guilt.
17/01/2022
The only candy I will let my kids eat
I love this product and this brand. We don’t allow candy or artificial colors. We don’t deprive our children they are just too young for it right now. I feel good about allowing them to have these every once in a while. I also really love these myself. I like that they’re not too sweet. But they are sweet enough. They don’t taste like other “candies” that don’t have sugar. The flavor is still great. I will continue to buy these and they are a go to treat when we go to target.
15/01/2022
Not for me.
I appreciate that it’s low sugar but it doesn’t have a very good taste. Not low carb or keto. I gave them to my nieces and they did not like them. Not very sweet either.
12/01/2022
More of a treat than imagined
I love the flavor assortment, the texture isn't too hard, too sticky, or tough like Ive find that other 'better for you' candy brands can be. These are great to give as a 'treat' to my kiddos without them realizing this really is a treat for me to have a low sugar option!
11/01/2022
Pretty Good
This is a pretty good product for what it doesn't have. Although it is not healthy for you, it is still good for a snack every once in a while. The consistency is a little hard, but other than that, it's ok.
08/01/2022
KETO FRIENDLY
I WAS LOOKING FOR CANDY THAT DID NOT HAVE AN AFTER TASTE TO USE ON MY KETO DIET, THIS IS IT; I LOVE THE TEXTURE; WISH THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE LOWER, IT IS A GREAT SNACK WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THE SUGAR!
Not a fan!
I wasn’t a big fan of these gummy worms. The worst part of all was that they were the hardest to chew “gummies” I’ve ever eaten. I received them free from an influencer app and I usually like the stuff they send me but these gummy worms were not tasty, a weird texture and again, hard to chew. I would not recommend.
Great alternative!
I absolutely love this brand and their products. It doesn't taste extremely fake nor extremely sweet. The texture is also similar to that of a regular gummy worm, would recommend.
Not a terrible candy
I’m a huge fan of gummy candies and these just did not do it for me. The flavors are good but the texture is way off. These were stiff and the wrong consistency for my liking. These are an ok snack if you are cutting sugar but that would be the only time I recommend these. No my favorite.
Smarty Is Real Smart Candy
I was never too concerned with sugar until I married a diabetic 30 years ago. He wasn't just diabetic he also had the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I'd ever known so I soon became a great sugar alternative detective always on the lookout for something that was close to the real thing & back then there wasn't much but Smart Candy was & already very good & they've only gotten better since then! In fact despite my not having sugar restrictions I still preferred & chose Smart Gummy Worms & Gummy Bears to other brands & I never have to worry about my husband's consumption & I can feel good about what I'm feeding him & what I'm eating myself. Smart makes several other types of low sugar or no sugar candy & they are all really really good & good for you! So go ahead anytime you see a bag of candy with the Smart brand on it go ahead & pick it up for your kids, the diabetic in your life or just for you....go ahead I won't tell anyone you don't ALWAYS have to share, you deserve a treat too!
Great alternative
This candy is a great alternative to regular candy with sugar- once in a while. It's way too expensive to completely replace sugar. The price is the only thing holding me back, they taste just like regular candy.