Pirouline Creme Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut

4.9 5 0 642 642 Our crisp and light wafers are perfectly toasted and then filled with our luscious Creme to bring you delight in every bite. Decadent and crispy, perfect to eat on their own or combine with coffee, tea or ice cream.
Pirouline Creme Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut

25/02/2024
Crispy and full of delicious chocolate
These are some of my favorite snacks. They are always so crispy and the chocolate hazelnut filling is divine. I also really appreciate the packaging. It’s a very smart design in a tin can to prevent the delicate wafers from being crushed.
A personal favorite
These wafer cookies are a personal favorite. Very thin, crispy wafer, creme filled goodness! I appreciate the tin storage container and the two sealed bags inside so the cookies don't go stale (although I eat them too quick for that to happen). Perfect with an afternoon cup of coffee.
25/02/2024
These are simply delicious!
This is a very thin, crispy wafer with a chocolate filling and though that seems obvious, to those who think they're getting a Ferraro Roche's type something - you're not - it's as described and simply delicious!
Crispy and delicious
My daughter loves these as a treat. They are crispy with a delicious chocolate filling. They are perfect treat by themself or can be enjoyed with a warm drink. These are perfect as a gift also and do not get crushed or broken since they are in a tin.
Addicting Wafers
I've eat these all the time as a sweet snack. I tried more than 6 different brands and these are always a safe grab. Never any of that fake chocolate taste and has a nice flakey outside. They also tend to be whole and not broken so you can use them in ice cream photoshoots.
24/02/2024
Great value for the price.
I try to keep a can of these on hand for a quick snack. They are crispy and filled with hazelnut/chocolate. Super easy to eat on the go and you can get them at the dollar store.
100/10
The combo of hazelnut and chocolate is SO amazing!! I originally bought these for a hot chocolate before Christmas and they were the perfect addition. They disappear FAST in my house- they’re the perfect little snacks. I love how crispy and well-filled they are. Would definitely recommend!
Hazelnut + Chocolate = WIN
The combo of hazelnut and chocolate is SO under appreciated!! I originally bought these for a hot chocolate charcuterie board and they were the perfect addition. They disappear FAST in my house- they’re the perfect little snack, and I love how crispy and well-filled they are. Would definitely recommend!
Irresistible Delight
Pirouline Creme Filled Wafers in Chocolate Hazelnut are a household favorite! My kids and husband absolutely love them, and I can't blame them. The rich, creamy hazelnut filling perfectly complements the delicate wafer, creating a delightful treat that satisfies everyone's sweet cravings. It's a must-have in our snack collection!
Love it with Coffee
My kids and I love to snack on these. It’s light flavor. Crisp and tasty . One can has a good bit of cookies. Found in stores and easily accessible for purchase .
I love it
Crunchy and tasted good my kids and I loved even my neighbors
Tasty
I love these. They are perfect for a quick snack or to set out with coffee with friends. They are very tasty and satisfying.
Love these
They are great. Perfect for a snack or dessert. They are not overly sweet for those that don't like having super sweet things. Only thing that is bad is they go too fast. I would recommend to anyone.
I love it
At home we love to have a snack. Pirouline is our favorite and sometimes to watch movies.
Super good
These are delicious if they are dipped in milk or coffee.