Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich 10-Count Pack

4.8 5 0 436 436 Just thaw, unwrap, and snack wherever you are! Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches are a convenient, packable snack to take along wherever you and your kids are going next. This 4-count snack food pack comes with 4 single serve sandwiches that are individually wrapped for anytime snacking.
Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich 10-Count Pack

30/09/2022
I love these! Easy snack & ready to eat!
I love green because they are already premade and you just have to thaw them out in the fridge and I love how there is no crust and I love how it is a snack that I don’t have to make it in saves me time when I want to eat something but not make anything! I think they can be for kids or adults! Uncrustables are great! I highly suggest that you try them, they also come in a Nutella and honey flavor and a strawberry flavor!
love these
We eat these at my house we leave them in the fridge that way no thawing involved can just grab one an go they are great to have with a toddler quick an easy snack
Little soft sandwiches
These are so perfect. They taste delicious even when they are semi frozen still. I’ve tried them lots of times because I can’t wait until they thaw all the way. Only problem is they never last in my house
Great for family
These are seriously amazing for little ones! My daughter loves these. They are easy to eat without a mess & the perfect size. They have a great variety too! These are great for traveling also!
Taste delicious
My daughter loves these and it’s really quick and easy for when you’re in a hurry and don’t really have time to make something
Great snack
These are really delicious and can be used as a snack, breakfast, or lunch! They’re convenient for children and can even be frozen.
As awesome
I use them all the time for breakfast I would give it to my kids for breakfast and also for snacks
29/09/2022
Smacking good, but best frozen
These are amazing but the jelly still leaks through If in the warm or not cold enough. This is a definite good on the go but if you want less messy and soggy KEEP COLD. If not the jelly leaks through, the bread becomes soggy, it overtakes the peanut butter and becomes a mess. But when cold it is left with everything perfectly in place and goes great with a glass of milk. Not too crunchy not too soggy and has all the right portions! Definitely have eaten it at least 17 times a month!
Simple treat
I get these for my kids but I must say I sneak them for myself sometimes for a treat. They're easy to thaw and are extra soft. Love the ratio of pb to jelly! Can be a bit expensive to have all the time, but boy they're good
A favorite
I’m in my 30s and I still eat like a kid. This has been a staple since my younger years! Put it in the freezer and microwave for 20 secs and there’s your lunch/dinner! #teamgrapejelly
Family favorite
A family favorite at my house. We have some picky eaters and some who eat it all and they all find these the prefect snack. We found that popping them in the air fryer is our favorite way of eating them!
Everyone Loves
These are a favorite in my house. I have to keep these on hand, I can’t run out. To me and my family we think it taste just like a pb&j. Yes I would recommend.
29/09/2022
Great for kids and adults
This am awesome treat for a child It makes it easier then cutting crusts off bread all the time. Very great flavor I will even grab one to eat
Yummy!
I love these. They’re easy to have prepared when you’re in a hurry. They are fairly pricey but definitely worth it in terms of convenience! I recommend to anyone on the go!
28/09/2022
Quick snack anytime
My children love and mommy does too. When were on go a quick easy snack. No mess too!! Our family enjoy ..i wouldnt change anything, perfect. I recommend and know you will love.