Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich 10-Count Pack

4.8 5 0 1188 1188 Just thaw, unwrap, and snack wherever you are! Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches are a convenient, packable snack to take along wherever you and your kids are going next. This 4-count snack food pack comes with 4 single serve sandwiches that are individually wrapped for anytime snacking.
Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich 10-Count Pack

02/02/2023
Kids Love'em
If you have kids then these are a must have! My boys love these and always ask for them for a snack. Full of flavor
02/02/2023
Love them
My 6 years old love these. She insists on having one in her lunch box every day. I can't lie I enjoy them as well
Great on the go snack
These are a staple in my house. My kids love them. I even eat them sometimes. They're so good!
YUMMY
Honestly, I love these. Quick and easy and very tasty. Directions are simple and you really don’t have to do much to make these. No improvements needed. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Perfect for everyone!
I love Uncrustables, they're always delicious, soft and fresh tasting. I would recommend these to anyone as a mess free easy grab and go snack, an they are perfect for children too.
31/01/2023
10/10
As a i child I LOVED having these for lunch, the bread was soft, the jam and peanut butter was tasty, and it didn’t make a mess, totally recommend for kids and even as an adult it’s a good snack.
30/01/2023
Great for on the go moms
This product is completely amazing for people that are constant on the go or have kids and they truly are just a grab and go snack. Its also great for those kids that are constantly complaining about the crust On their sandwiches it's already cut off
Easy and yummy
My son loves these. I like to take a couple out of the freezer to prepare they taste better when thawed naturally
great for on the go!
my kids and i love these. no mess, no taking time to make the sandwich and best of all no crust for those who dont like that part.
Amazing idea!
My kids & I love these! Have been a staple for many years! They are perfect for any of us to bring for lunch… frozen when packed & thawed & perfectly yummy at lunchtime. Also the most PERFECT snack/food to bring along for a summer beach/pool day:)
29/01/2023
Great snack
My man and son love these. I’m not a fan of grape or jelly.. but I do like the strawberry flavor when warmed up.. this are great to eat cold or warm. Good on the go or quick snack.
28/01/2023
Perfect snack
If you have a man child for a husband like I do these are the perfect snacks to have around. Going fishing, work or just need a quick snack these are exactly what you need.
28/01/2023
Great snack!
My kids and my husband all love these. They easy to take anywhere when on the go.
27/01/2023
Perfect for adults!
Keep these bad boys in the freezer and they are the perfect snack for late at night when you need a quick need!
27/01/2023
Quick sanck
These are my favorite and quick go to snacks for my kids. There are ready to eat and taste so good. My kids love them so much.