Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

4.9 5 0 558 558 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers are the classic go-anywhere snack that kids and adults have loved for years, layering a peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers. Made from real peanut butter, the filling is smooth and mouthwatering. Individually wrapped for freshness and portability, these peanut butter crackers are a great addition to the snack food shelf in your pantry. Toss these crackers with peanut butter in your lunch for a special treat, keep some in your desk drawer for a convenient snack, or stow them in your backpack for a quick bite on your next long hike. Each package of RITZ family size crackers contains 16 1.38 ounce snack packs. <li>Sixteen snack packs of 6 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers <li>Smooth peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers <li>Portable, go-anywhere snack packs for home, work or school <li>Easy to pack for a convenient travel snack <li>Filling made with real peanut butter</li>
Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

17/10/2021
Satisfying
These are my go to snacks. So good. Great snack anytime. Filling and satisfying.
16/10/2021
Peanut butter ritz sandwiches
If you grew up on ritz crackers like I did and have a love for peanut butter you will surely enjoy these. Great for a snack or throw a pack in your lunch for school or work, or even those long road trips. Love these!
15/10/2021
Great for road trips
We take ours along for snacking on our RV trips. Adds a little energy and tastes good too.
15/10/2021
light and easy snack
these are great for a in between meal pick me up or a after school snack for the kids
14/10/2021
Great On The Go
I bought these for my dance class team and when I tell you we tore these up. They weren't dry and had just the right amount of peanut butter in them. I will definitely be buying more.
Great Snack
This is an easy grab and go snack when you don’t have time to waste, very tasty and filling.
Love!
Nothing like a Ritz cracker with peanut butter!! These are a must in my household!! My grandkids absolutely love them and always look for them. And it makes me feel good to see how much they enjoy a Ritz!!
So good
These are soo good. Just the right amount of peanut butter and cracker. Perfect for snacks on the go.
Great snack
These are great for lunches or just snacks around the house . They are tasty and very flavorful . Thee perfect blend of peanut butter and cracker.
Yummy in my tummy
I absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members. I absolutely love it so much. Its a great product overall. Its great for projects. And just perfect to keep around the house.
Ritz
It is a convenient way to add some simple snacks to a lunch. Because they are individually wrapped for convenience. No I don't think they need to be changed in anyway. Yes I have already.
12/10/2021
A big hit it my household
These are great for a snack for in between meals. Love having them on hand. Perfect for on the go or snacks for road trips. Love the grab and go accessibility. Always a big hit in my household. Perfect sweet to salty ratio and provides a source of protein.
Filler for the day
Family pack is great for the quanity. It's a great filler between meals on a hard day of work. Ritz gives the protein to get threw a delivery route.
11/10/2021
Excellent taste and great snack
My kids and I love these they are the perfect little snacks for us!
11/10/2021
Perfect tasty snack
My family loves these crackers. They taste delicious and make a great snack wether at home, packed in a lunch or on the go. Ritz crackers is a must have in every families cabinet.