Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

4.9 5 0 1114 1114 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers are the classic go-anywhere snack that kids and adults have loved for years, layering a peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers. Made from real peanut butter, the filling is smooth and mouthwatering. Individually wrapped for freshness and portability, these peanut butter crackers are a great addition to the snack food shelf in your pantry. Toss these crackers with peanut butter in your lunch for a special treat, keep some in your desk drawer for a convenient snack, or stow them in your backpack for a quick bite on your next long hike. Each package of RITZ family size crackers contains 16 1.38 ounce snack packs. <li>Sixteen snack packs of 6 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers <li>Smooth peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers <li>Portable, go-anywhere snack packs for home, work or school <li>Easy to pack for a convenient travel snack <li>Filling made with real peanut butter</li>
Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

27/11/2022
Pantry staple!
These are considered a pantry staple in our household. They are portable, satiating, delicious, and loved by adults and kids! I do wish there was a way to re-seal the package, but maybe I should just try to eat them all instead, lol.
26/11/2022
My husbands must have
My husband is an electrician and he is on the go all day. Not only that but he is dirty with no way of washing his hands which makes eating a meal hard work. That's where these Ritz peanut butter crackers come in handy! He eats 2 packs every day with a banana and it holds him over till he can get home to eat and shower. We buy tons of these already made because we have two kids and I do not have time to make them myself. Ritz is the BEST and none of the other brands even compare! Thank you Ritz for such a great product!!
25/11/2022
Great snack
I love this sandwich cracker and so does my kids. This pack is perfect for children who goes to school and likes to take snacks. Who doesn’t like peanut butter crackers, it definitely a great treat.
25/11/2022
L review
A yummy treat. Packaged nicely and easily assessable. The whole family approved.
20/11/2022
Go to snack
Classic snack that anyone can enjoy. Fast easy and a definite winner in my home. I love the convenience of getting a bigger package.
20/11/2022
Kids love these! Great snack for on the
These have always been a staple snack in the family. I have picky eaters but they LOVE these. Also a great before practice snack to gain some fuel and energy. Seems to keep them satisfied!
19/11/2022
Very good
Very good favorite for an anytime snack. Love the rich peanut inside each buttery smooth cracker
17/11/2022
Healthy and filling
My kids love having these for snacks. There’s enough peanut butter to give them flavor but not make them messy. The ritz crackers add to that flavor and it keeps my troops happy.
15/11/2022
Love this peanut butter Ritz. They are tasty, easy quick snack and very convenient while in the car. Highly recommended
13/11/2022
I love keeping these in my purse for a quick snack when I'm feeling peckish when I'm running errands.
11/11/2022
Family favorite
This has always been my favorite crackers ever since I was a kid
10/11/2022
My kids love these and they are so convenient for school and on the go good price for quantity as well
10/11/2022
I'm satisfied with this product
These are good to have in my husband's lunch there his favorite he loves them
Quick snack on the GO..
I love peanut butter and I love crackers, so I love the bag of small Ritz peanut butter crackers and to have them in BIG size to, that's AWESOME..
Love these
My family prefers salty snacks over sweets, and these peanut butter crackers are a go-to when we're on the go and need something to get us through the day. I pack these for myself when I know I might not have a chance to run out to lunch.