Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

4.9 5 0 874 874 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers are the classic go-anywhere snack that kids and adults have loved for years, layering a peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers. Made from real peanut butter, the filling is smooth and mouthwatering. Individually wrapped for freshness and portability, these peanut butter crackers are a great addition to the snack food shelf in your pantry. Toss these crackers with peanut butter in your lunch for a special treat, keep some in your desk drawer for a convenient snack, or stow them in your backpack for a quick bite on your next long hike. Each package of RITZ family size crackers contains 16 1.38 ounce snack packs. <li>Sixteen snack packs of 6 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers <li>Smooth peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers <li>Portable, go-anywhere snack packs for home, work or school <li>Easy to pack for a convenient travel snack <li>Filling made with real peanut butter</li>
Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

My favorite cracker
These are my favorite crackers and how could you go wrong with peanut butter?! These are the ones we buy all the time.
School snacks
My son loves these as his school snack and on the go road.
A little disappointed
I usually get Ritz crackers, fill them with peanut butter and cover in white chocolate to go in rhe cookie tins I give out at Christmas. I was running short on time and saw these I thought they would save me a lot of time. I have to say I was very disappointed because the crackers were not lined up correctly. It's like they slid apart once packaged. I ended up having to take half of them apart, add peanut butter and put them back together properly before I could cover in the chocolate. And they do not have very much peanut butter in them. The family pack wasn't like the individual packs I've purchased in the past. I'm hoping this was just a fluke and not normally how they are. I'll try to be positive and purchase them again to see if the next box is better because it would really save a lot of time.
Great snack
These crackers are a very convenient quick snack that is filling. The Ritz crackers are always delicious and I love peanut butter.
Nothing better than a Ritz
Well except a Ritz with Peanut Butter! I LOVE these crackers. They are one of my favorite go to snacks, especially when I am craving something salty. I try to always keep some in my bag just in case I get a craving.
Kids love
My kids for some reason go crazy for Ritz and peanut butter. What better way to give them what they want but in a sandwich form. Super recommended if you like Ritz and peanut butter. The combination is excellent.
Perfectly perfect
I love the texture of Ritz crackers and paired with peanut butter its the perfect snack to get you to the next meal. Its one of my all time favorite comfort snacks. Its also a good go to hiking snack perfect for a pack.
Snack
Good for kids lunches or on the go. One of the best snacks in our home.
18/01/2022
I love Ritz crackers and love peanut butter, put them together and you have a great snack. Love these!
17/01/2022
Very good
Myself and my whole family really enjoy them
17/01/2022
Ritz1
These crackers were good. I bought 2 packages recently and they were both fresh.
16/01/2022
It was a great product and it was even better to have the family pack so i didnt have to buy two small boxes
16/01/2022
Ritz crackers
I love it…packaging save me many trips to the store…
15/01/2022
Good product
I buy these to throw in my daughter's lunch and for my husband to have a snack on his way to work I also throw one in my purse Incase I get a hungry while driving it's something to hold me over until I can either stop and get food or get home to prepare a meal.
15/01/2022
Ritz Peanut Butter
These are great! They are one of my favorite snacks. I love both peanut butter and Ritz crackers. Having them both together is always a great thing. They are a great on the go snack.