Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

4.9 5 0 1013 1013 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers are the classic go-anywhere snack that kids and adults have loved for years, layering a peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers. Made from real peanut butter, the filling is smooth and mouthwatering. Individually wrapped for freshness and portability, these peanut butter crackers are a great addition to the snack food shelf in your pantry. Toss these crackers with peanut butter in your lunch for a special treat, keep some in your desk drawer for a convenient snack, or stow them in your backpack for a quick bite on your next long hike. Each package of RITZ family size crackers contains 16 1.38 ounce snack packs. <li>Sixteen snack packs of 6 RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers <li>Smooth peanut butter spread between two crisp RITZ crackers <li>Portable, go-anywhere snack packs for home, work or school <li>Easy to pack for a convenient travel snack <li>Filling made with real peanut butter</li>
Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers Family Size

02/07/2022
A snack for everyone
My family loved this Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers because it’s so yummy. The peanut butter is very creamy. The crackers are crunchy.Good snack to bring for rides and walk.
02/07/2022
Ritz crackers
Ritz crackers alone are so good! Adding peanut butter to the crackers are so good. Every bite is delicious. Only thing I don't like about any cracker package is how easy it is to crush the crackers but that doesn't stop me from buying Ritz peanut butter crackers. Perfect for a snack or to add to your lunch.
01/07/2022
This is a very good product. I would get it again.
01/07/2022
RITZ is the best snack cracker ever, good taste and filling snack.
our family has purchased these crackers for many years and packed ritz crackers in our lunch box when we went to work, we are now retired, but we now buy these for our children and grandchildren, they also love ritz.
30/06/2022
Our household all differs
Our household all differs in our opinion of these crackers. My daughter and fiancé love them and I am not a fan. I love peanut butter and I love Ritz crackers but together I just think they’re too sticky and dry in the mouth
30/06/2022
DELICIOUS
These cookies are delicious, in my family we always buy them, they are ideal to accompany with jam or meat. I recommend them they are very crispy and their flavor is unmatched.
29/06/2022
Satisfying and delicious
These snack packs are great. They are portion controlled. Individually sealed which helps with hygiene. They are nutritious without being bland. I highly recommend these to anyone. I throw them in my work bag at night in case I have a sugar low as they are carb and protein.
20/06/2022
Excellent snack
This is an excellent snacks with plenty of protein. Convenient to keep in a lunch box, bag, purse, or car. I find it to be very satisfying as a quick bite when you are on the go.
27/05/2022
Crackers
These are a great little snack. It is enough to tide you over until lunch. I keep them at the office. And, they are very affordable.
21/05/2022
Awsome snack
I love ritz crackers anyway and these are excellent. Great snack to grab on the go and snack on to tide you over until ur next meal. Love them
18/05/2022
Not a fan
These were okay so I didn't crave for them more but didn't mind eating a couple either.
18/05/2022
Great little refreshing snack!
Love these. I always keep a pack in my purse. Great snack. You can't beat the ritz.
14/05/2022
Great snack
Who doesn't love peanut butter or crackers especially a Ritz Cracker and put them together for a delicious on the go snack, and for kids instead of sweets. I approve!
13/05/2022
RITZ PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS
VERY CONVENIENT ,TAKE ANYWHERE TASTY SNACK. EASY TO PACK IN A LINCH, GLOVE COMPARTMENT,PURSE , FOR QUICK PICK ME UP TREAT. TASTE AND TEXTURE ARE EXCENT .
13/05/2022
My kids favorite
The best peanut butter crackers according to my picky kids.