Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

4.8 5 0 238 238 Take everything you need on the go at your next event to create s'mores in this convenient caddy. The tray inside keeps your marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers in place. Includes a removable tray and carrying handle.Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'Mores Caddy
Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

22/11/2022
Clever and organized
This is a great way to stay organized and keep all your s’mores ingredients together and in one spot. This is great for kids they know where it’s all at and can put it all back when done. Excellent for at home BON fires or in your camper I have one in both highly recommend.
30/10/2022
FUN TIMES
We keep this S’mores kit for fun times with our grandkids whether it’s nice weather & can use the fire pit or rainy weather & roast inside using the Nostalgia S’mores maker. Either way, it makes for FUN TIMES making sweet memories. The biggest perk from using this kit is that you’re all prepared without having to pick up 3 separate items in full size packages. Quantity is perfect amount in this kit!!
28/10/2022
Adorable s’mores caddy!
This was such a cute concept to organize all the s’mores ingredients for our campfire. It cut down on the chaos of struggling with open graham cracker and marshmallow bags. Clean up of the container was a tad annoying but nothing some liners couldn’t fix.
27/10/2022
Smore's Caddy
You have got to have this for your next campfire adventures!
24/10/2022
Not so messy
This little kit is so nice. It makes it not so messy because my child hates being sticky. We use this a lot. It is also very cute to have and take with us when we go out. Very convenient.
19/10/2022
Favorite
Everyone love Hershey chocolate and I always buy it for my kids
19/10/2022
Genius idea!
We love s’mores in this house! We live in a condominium complex so no outdoor fire pits for us! We make use of the gas stove and enjoy s’mores all year. This is a perfect pick up before going to a barbecue or bon fire with friends and family! It’s perfect how it’s all I’m one container!
29/09/2022
S’mores
This is a perfect kit that your family would enjoy! You can never go wrong with Hershey’s. My 7 yo niece makes her own and really enjoys this a lot. Perfect amount of chocolate/marshmallow/Graham crackers ratio.
12/09/2022
Yummy!!
These are the best kits for camping or a beach fire!!
04/09/2022
Love, love, LOVE
This product was amazing. It keeps all the ingredients (marshmallows, chocolate, Graham crackers) neatly organized. It's easy to restock so you can use the box again and again. The box has a clasp function so you don't need to worry about the stuff falling out. Its easy to open with one hand and has a handle to carry it. Holds enough so that everything will run out at the same time. Comes fully stocked.
29/08/2022
CONVENIENT!
If you are a s’mores lover like our family is you will love this kit. We grab these when we are going to friends houses where there’s a fire pit or a bonfire. We also always grab these when we go camping. Is the perfect grab & go s’mores kit and it’s Hershey’s how could you go wrong?
17/08/2022
Simple and Great
Highly recommend this product it is very good and i will encourage others to try it at any time.
16/08/2022
Great gift!
I thought this was the cutest set. I loved it so much I bought 2 more sets for my newphews and their wives. They were so happy to get it and loved it so much. Great gift for sure!
30/07/2022
Lots of smores for great bbq outing
Lovely package keeps stuff in place when we take them on out outdoor camping trips. Loved the taste kids like them a lot. The tray makes things very very easy.
30/07/2022
S’mores or tackle box lol
I bought this 2 summers ago and we have been using it ever since. We live out on a ranch and roast s’mores on the weekly. I love how easy it is to keep everything together and organized. Very very hand and cute too.