Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

4.8 5 0 194 194 Take everything you need on the go at your next event to create s'mores in this convenient caddy. The tray inside keeps your marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers in place. Includes a removable tray and carrying handle.Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'Mores Caddy
Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

27/01/2022
Great for camping
Had this for a year or two now, and works perfect. dosent take up much space which is perfect for when we go camping. Always getting compliments about our caddy, and people keep asking “where did you get that?”.
24/01/2022
So cute and convenient!
I bought this for camping trips with my family, and all I can say is wow! My daughter gets so excited when she sees the container, it’s great heavy duty quality and fits all the ingredients for s’mores perfectly!
22/01/2022
Fun anywhere
These are the greatest idea yet! Very convenient & easy. Of course delicious like always! Just too bad they aren’t easy to find. Maybe a season thing. Very recommended with kids!
21/01/2022
Perfect for camping
I came across this at my local bargain market and took it to the beach for a bonfire with s’more‘s it was perfect and having everything all together made it so much simpler.
14/01/2022
Perfect for the Grandkids!
Really enjoy this package. It is great for the grandkids and has everything you need to use except the fire pit ;).
13/01/2022
Smores To Go
This Smores Cady Was Perfect For COld Nights & Camping , We Used Them Inside On Our Fire Place And Outside On The Fire Pit, Comes Complete With Everything We Need
12/01/2022
S'mores Caddy
Hershey's S'mores Caddy is such a great product. It helps to keep all the S'mores products in one place and I don't have to dig for them. It works great as a gift for those that love to go camping.
11/01/2022
Cute
Very cute to have or to gift. If you gift it I suggest buying more ingredients to give with it. I wish more items came with it but it is nice to have. Recommended for S'mores lovers of all ages.
04/01/2022
Sweet perfect treat
I make these roasting in the fire. Perfect for holidays 😍
24/12/2021
Everything you need
This kit is so adorable for the kids and comes with everything you need for s’mores. Would make a great gift for anyone that camps or makes s’mores. Would definitely recommend
13/12/2021
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services that have young kids these are awesome to have in your cupboard.
02/12/2021
the caddy is everything
Not gonna lie, wish it was filled with goodies, it doesn't seem like it would have cost them that much extra to give you a couple chocolate bars, puffed sugar and more sugar... but anyway! The tote alone is worth every penny. It's straight up adorable. Full disclosure I do not fill it with s'mores ingredients but it still works.
02/12/2021
Best way for smores
So this kit is the best for smores. And we you use it up easy to refill up. We loved the convenience of the box for storage and to take in our camper.
01/12/2021
Good for the price
I purchased this product for having s'mores around the campfire. It provides the tongs, candy bars. I think they could put more Hershey bars in it but that's my opinion. I won't purchase this product again.
01/12/2021
Fun way to carry your s’mores favorites!
This is a fun novelty for those who love to enjoy s’mores. Easy to store the s’mores essentials all in one play rather than between various bags. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys making s’mores!