Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

4.8 5 0 220 220 Take everything you need on the go at your next event to create s'mores in this convenient caddy. The tray inside keeps your marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers in place. Includes a removable tray and carrying handle.Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'Mores Caddy
Mr. Bar-B-Q Hershey's S'mores Caddy

24/06/2022
Brilliant creation!!
This has made making smore's much more convenient and fun! No more having to search in the dark for chocolate, graham crackers or having to pick up missed candy bars that were left out by the fire. Everything fits neatly and perfect inside is awesome little caddy!! Highly recommend. I know the kiddos love this just as much as I do!
16/05/2022
Love it!
Just by looking at this caddy, I need a Hershey’s s’more! This is great for camping - the kids love it! And it keeps everything organized and clean while traveling. I definitely recommend this
23/04/2022
Convenient
This s’mores on the go caddy is the best thing ever! It’s perfect for just having it neatly organized in your cupboard for late night snacks or it’s perfect for them on the go camping trips! All you have to do is get one convenient box out for s’mores it’s all right there! I would suggest this to everyone who loves to be organized!
22/04/2022
How stinkin' cute is this!!
This is the best! I have always loved making smores so as soon as I saw this kit I had to have it! 100% recommend!
11/04/2022
Riquisimas
Muy rico, lo uso en reposteria, hago pasteles y quedan muy bien lo consumo liquido, el jarabe, bueno en si es muy muy rico, me encanta
07/04/2022
The name alone....
Bar-B-Q, Hershey, Smores....what more on Gods good green earth could ask for?? No picnic festivity is complete without a marshmallow chin! This caddy idea makes it easy to transport and ensure you have all the makings!
03/04/2022
Fun!
This is great! Storage and treats in one. It's perfect for those nights around the bonfire. Don't have to hunt for east item, instead just grab the smore kit and go! Hands down perfect!
02/04/2022
great product
My kids asked me to buy this and its great. Does not take up a lot of room and when you are ready to cook smores you have everthing you need in this
30/03/2022
PERFCT for CAMPING
If you are like me and an avid camper this is how you want to transport your delicious smore material. Keep all the smore goodies in a cool looking convenient carry case your small children will love.
30/03/2022
Everything u need in one box
I love this kit. We get at least 3 every time we go camping. Everything one would need to make a smore is in this box. From the Graham crackers to the chocolate bars. All you need is a camp fire.
26/03/2022
hershey
smores sound so get helps keep the hunger pains away introducing curves appetite gourmet at its finest everything you want in Hershey's smores uplifting a great treat I would recommend them
22/03/2022
Wonderful idea
I love getting to go camping and pulling out the Hershey s’mores kit. This kit honestly makes your camping trip a lot more fun and easy. You get a perfect s’mores every time. Thanks Hershey
21/03/2022
Great at the fire pit!!
This is great for the fire pit, it's all in one carrying case!!
18/03/2022
Great for kids of all ages!
This is one of those things that isn't necessary for making smores, but it's something you SHOULD have while making smores. There is not much better than Hershey's chocolate with marshmallows and graham crackers -- except when they are all organized neatly in a container with a convenient handle! :D It's a novelty item that this mother of six is happy to own.
17/03/2022
A Fun Camping Gift
I bought this kit so we could "camp" with my young nephew in the backyard. It was awesome! It has everything you need and we used our firepit in a new way. We loved it so much we bought a couple as family gifts for our friends that have trailers for camping. So much fun!