4.5 5 0 171 171 Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GF3WLX3&asins=B07GF3WLX3&linkId=ac6e2d13ab33681bbd6154e9e06100da&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>

I love this lipstick
Love this this lipstick. Love the color choices. Love that it is matte
love the color
i love how it goes on, but you need to be careful because it goes on thick. it stays for awhile but not as long as i thought it would.
Perfect lips!
I really liked it. The color stayed for awhile. I really liked that it was matte.
8/9/2019
Fav!
I love love love Revlon lipsticks so much. They are gorgeous colors, high quality and really long lasting. Also very affordable. I have tons of them and I like to mix things one another.
8/7/2019
Nice
Me encanta como lucen mis labios con este color y marca like
8/6/2019
Larga duración
Muy bueno es terminado mate no reseca los labios se siente cremoso y lo mejor no tiene sensación pastosa
8/5/2019
Long lasting
This is a pretty good product. This stuff lasted forever! Some off the long lasting lipsticks will crust and this one did not. I can't think of anything that i would improve other than maybe more colors.
8/4/2019
Nice matte finish. Would purchase again. Does not leave lips feeling sticky at all. Quick dry time
8/4/2019
MWAH
I LOVE ANYTHING MATTE FIRST OFF. anyways, this product lasted all day. Able kiss your partner and it not leave residue on them or on your teeth hahaha.
8/3/2019
LOVE IT!
This liquid lipstick feels so soft and hydrating on your lips. I forget im wearing it sometimes. It doesn't transfers easily. This is my go to lipstick for every occasion. I would highly recommend!!
8/1/2019
Comparable to higher end products!
I absolutely love this product. It's true, it does last on your lips, even after eating, which is great! It is also very moisturizing, even though it's not shiny, which I like. I would compare it to Sephora's brand matt creamy lipsticks.
Definitely matte !
When I went out to buy this at Walgreens, it was affordable and a pretty color. Looks good on any skin tone, and very creamy. Gives your lips, shine. Definitely recommend.
one time apply!
I love the color and the feel of it. you only need to apply it once ,in the morning,through out the day when you check,yep your still cute,one less thing to worry about,my bad 2 less things now!!
7/30/2019
Beautiful color!
Love these lippies. I have a couple and they really look and feel beautiful!
7/29/2019
Smooth but does not last long
Overall, I like the shades available. I also like that it dries smooth and not sticky. It does not make my lips look dehydrated at all. However, the color does not last as long as I'd like it too.