4.4 5 0 197 197 Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GF3WLX3&asins=B07GF3WLX3&linkId=ac6e2d13ab33681bbd6154e9e06100da&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™

02/09/2019
I truly recommend it.
This lipstick is my new favorite! I am in love with the two shades I got of the new Revlon Ultra HD Lip Mousse Hyper Matte! Great bright shades that can definitely rock any production! This product moisturizes my lips and has this perfect coverage that protects the lips and makes the color lasts for many hours. I super recommend it! No cracking, nor need to reapply after eating! This is the best lipstick formula I ever tried.
27/08/2019
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™
I had such high hopes for this lipstick. Loved the color and it went on so smooth, only problem was that it dried so quickly and started looking awful. Not a fan.
27/08/2019
Revlon
Tengo dos de estos y la textura es fascinante, es cremosos pero Mat te al mismo tiempo, deja un acabado liviano en los labios y a pesar de que no es un labial completamente Matte es duradero.
25/08/2019
Stays..stays...stays!
This is absolutely a great lipstick that stays for a very long while which I love because I am constantly drinking something while at work ,so with this the color definitely stays just make sure that you do not go off your lips because it is very hard to get off your skin and can stain the surrounding area of your mouth if you have a mishap but as long as you have a steady hand this is the permanent lipstick for you!
23/08/2019
Not my first choice
I love a good matte lip and while this went on perfect, it dried my lips out very fast and was not flattering at all. It also faded quickly on me.
23/08/2019
Stays put, kinda...
The product applied nicely at first. I noticed after about an hour it was wearing off and actually made my lips rather dry. Wasn't impressed.
22/08/2019
Nice
Color matte lindo y deja sensación de labios suaves y frescos con tonos muy bellos revlon gran marca
22/08/2019
LOVE THIS STUFF
This is such an amazing lip stick that is so easy to apply and dry so quickly. It does not dry so much to wear it actually feels like it dries out your lips like a lot of dry down lipsticks. They have a really good selection of color and the tip is kind of flat so it’s easier to get a really good line. It comes out more like a moose than a liquid which is really awesome for drying and also getting a really good thick but not too thick texture. I recommend the stuff to people who go to weddings or even the bride’s because of how affordable this product is. It stays so well even after kissing and drinking. I highly recommend this to anybody that wants a good quality lipstick without having to spend a whole bunch of money
So bold and beautiful
This makes your lips pop with bold color. My lips look so good when i wear this. It goes on smooth and stays on fir a long time. I love how it looks like it was painted on flawlessly. Definitely a great night club look for the younger gals. For me its a great wine and dinner look. A very sexy lip.
Me encanta
Amo este labial, buen tamaño y empaque.. excelente textura muy suave y tus labios lucen hermosos por mucho tiempo, es realmente bueno. Huele muy bien, simplemente lo amo. Super recomendable 😍
revlon
I think this is a great product and it is so smooth when you apply on your face and it makes my face feel good and it makes my face glow and the color is great it don't sweat off like some makeup
18/08/2019
Its okay
I thought it was a nice lip gloss. It has a nice texture and isnt gooey. I did have a couple problems. It didnt stay on long , when I wear it I am constantly reapplying. Also the color of the tube is not the actual color. Mine was a lot lighter.
17/08/2019
Matte
I really like this lip color. I was surprised that it actually performed better than my expectations. The color stayed true and did not get cakey, but I did need to re-apply throughout the day. The price was great and that's what pulled me in to try.
17/08/2019
Great longwearing lipstick!
This lipstick is super lightweight to wear, easy to apply & comes in a variety of beautiful shades. Stays on for a reasonable amount of time depending on how often your smudge your lips. Overall I would recommend this lipstick. I love it!
16/08/2019
Great colors
I just Adore this lip color and it's a flat no shine color I like that seems to last longer. Tastes good too but it's a mess proof container , so no worries getting fingers in melted lipstick tube busted cover etc. This one is worry free. Good job guys