Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut

4,2 5 0 356 356 Chocolate & Hazelnut flavoured instant coffee drink. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/mokate-candy-shop-cappuccino-choc-hazelnut.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut

31/03/2021
Lovely Cappuccino
I love the taste and the flavour of this brand.I have tried the other flavours in this range as well and it gets a thumbs up from me.
31/03/2021
Mokate candy
Very very nice and it is easy to make smells nice to
29/03/2021
Cappuccino
This is a very nice cappuccino I can recommend it to friends and family.
28/03/2021
Good
I love the tasty of hazelnut..it makes me crave for more
28/03/2021
Good
I love the hazelnut I can have it all day also price is good
27/03/2021
Something is missing
I would’ve loved to love this product and bought it because of the fancy packaging but was disappointed in the taste. It really lacks the taste of coffee and is very watery.
27/03/2021
It's great
It is delicious indeed,great every day when you need a pick up
26/03/2021
Flavorful
Very flavorful especially the nutty flavor wow its soo nice like you can have this cappuccino all day long
24/03/2021
Great Brand
I purchased the low sugar / blue box this month. The price is very competitive, its got a lovely creamy flavour. I will definitely change from my current brand as its costly.
23/03/2021
Watery taste
Even with milk its a watery taste. Would enjoy a more creamier drink
22/03/2021
For coffee lovers
I love the nice tasty hazelnut flavour. I enjoyed it
18/03/2021
Just okay
Not the worst, could be creamier. For the price i would pay slightly more for the Nescafe brand.
coffee
not a fan of this one, to expensive for what you get
Heavenly
This is a awesome indulgent product, Always leaving me wanting more and feeding my coffee crave :)
VANILLA
A friend recommended it. Nice taste though its too sweet. Sweet tooth loves this one is for them