Cornetto Love Rose

4.6 5 0 58 58 Rasailah letusan pelbagai perisa enak dengan kenikmatan aiskrim pic berkrim yang menyegarkan. Kelazatannya dimantapkan lagi dengan teras sos coklat dan kon waffle yang rangup.
Cornetto Love Rose

Ulasan

27/09/2022
Love this!
Unbelievably it tasted good on my tongue. Never realised I love the peach flavour before try this out. Cute rose shapes too!
15/09/2022
love, rosie
I like the taste, not too sweet. the rose smell is my favourite and off course 10 for how its look
09/08/2022
Beautiful rose shape
The taste just so so. And the rose flower shape easily melting and when you open the wrapper after buying, the flower shape already melted. The only thing is that I love the strawberry flavor in the ice cream. It gives a nice touch of flavor.
04/08/2022
超好吃!
My favorite, no substitute. and it's very fresh to drink.
01/08/2022
yummy
excellent taste, especially the peach flavour rose
26/06/2022
Delicious yummy
Peach flavour sedap manis, memang akan beli lagi.
26/06/2022
Cool sweet treat
Such a cute rose shaped ice cream! Loved the peach flavour, reminds me of peach tea. Would love it better if the peach flavour part is more.
15/06/2022
Rose peach cornetto
Super duper yummy, with a little bit tanginess of peach, not too sweet, great with combination of chocolate sauce drizzle
04/06/2022
New favorite
Peach flavored ice cream. Sweet savoury taste. Perfection
02/06/2022
Okay if you like peach flavor
Overall the ice cream is not too sweet and has peach flavour and scent.
13/05/2022
Cornetto rose
I dah try this cornetto rose. Sedap. Memang macam girly girly punye things la sebab rose. Just nice rasa die. Oklah.
11/05/2022
Love this taste so much!!
Tasty ice-cream with beautiful rose shape appearance, so lovely! Will buy this ice-cream to share with my friend and family. Not too sweet, just nice.
29/04/2022
Taste good!
It's not too sweet, the taste is ok. Tried it once, and it taste ok. Love the flower pattern, it's cute. I don't think I will buy the second time, because chocolate still my favourite.
28/04/2022
SOULFULL
I received it as a surprise consolation gift from my husband.. what could i say more it simmer down my anger towards him..love it
22/04/2022
Fun and yummy afternoon snack
Love the 2 different flavours - Rose & Peach in one dessert. Sweetness was just nice. Actual product is very similar to picture as the rose shape is still in-tact.

Galeri Penguji

Ada soalan tentang produk ini? Sila tanya atau jawab dibawah, dan saling membantu untuk membeli lebih baik.

Sedang diproses