Biore Charcoal Pore Cleanser

4.1 5 0 203 203 Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser draws out and traps 2x more dirt & impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth. Pores are twice as clean after just one use. With natural charcoal, free your pores!, Skin purifying technology / oil-free, great for oily skin.
Biore Charcoal Pore Cleanser

29/06/2022
Face feels refreshed
I love this product it makes my skin feel amazing after every use you don't need loads of it so it lasts a long time. It smells lovely and cleanses my skin i have naturally oily skin and this doesn't over dry my skin once used like some other products do.
27/06/2022
Great cream
Fantastic cream leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. My face allways feel well hydrated after each time I use. I highly recommend this product.
27/06/2022
Good cleanser
Makes me skin feel really clean and fresh.
26/06/2022
Charcoal
I wasn't too sure about this cleanser at first, but wow, it has made a massive improvement to my skins appearance, and it feels so clean and soft, this is an amazing, must try product.
05/06/2022
Quality
As someone with oily skin, this product was a god send. It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed, without feeling tight. i now have less blackheads and blemishes on my skin. I would definitely recommend it!
01/06/2022
DO NOT USE!
Please, please consider investing in any other brand other than Biore. This type of cleanser can cause irritation and skin damage. Don't fall into marketing gimmicks, and do your research for something better
30/05/2022
Deep pore
I highly recommend this company, peeling facial tissues, hair shampoo etc. I have been using it for a year and I am very satisfied
27/05/2022
Lovely
Totally in love with this product . Definitely sticking to it for years
13/05/2022
Very good
Very good product,leave your skin nice and fresh. I've try all of they're products for face wash and I really like it them.
05/04/2022
Smells nice
This cleanser smells lovely and does leave your skin feeling squeaky clean. However, I felt like it made my skin feel tight and overall, I didn’t really notice a difference in the oiliness of my skin. It may be suited to others though.
04/04/2022
Great for blemishes
I adore this product has really helped clear my blemishes and acne prone skin Doesn’t irritate my skin and it’s sensitive friendly
29/03/2022
great product
This is a great face wash, does the job, leave my skin smooth and fresh
29/03/2022
Leaves skin soft
This product left my face feeling soft and refreshed. But I think you can definitely get some other brands just as cheap, if not cheaper than this that give the same results tone honest.
21/03/2022
Good
Love this product I use it daily and I have sensitive skin. I love that it cleaned my pores well. This is a gel cleanser with a mild sudsing quality.
24/02/2022
Excellent
Really good pore cleanser. It doesn’t dry the skin.