3.8 5 0 45 45 New Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream works with your natural tone to help neutralise the appearance of redness. Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light green hydrator transform into foundation on contact with the skin. Weightless bare sensation. A perfect nude look with buildable, lightweight coverage. See the magic for yourself Innovation: Beyond make-up, beyond skin care new Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream. A Colour Correcting Beautifier with green cream emulsion that neutralises redness.
L'Oreal Paris Magique CC Anti-Fatigue Cream

08/02/2020
Tones redness
I have very rosy cheeks and always use this product. It is light in texture and definitely tones redness down. I always put a foundation over the top.
20/01/2020
Not for me
I tried this and really didn’t like anything about it. The texture is weird and it makes my skin look almost grey - will not repurchasing or using this again
16/01/2020
Couldn't live without it
I love, love, love this product, I wear it everyday under foundation and it helps keep my redness at bay!!! Fantastic product and it blends well, I have tried others but cannot find another oroduct that matches up to this
16/01/2020
Easy to use
You only need a small amount as less goes a long way. It helps reduce dark circles and can be used on its own. Easy to blend. I use this every day. It's a must have.
14/12/2019
could be better, but overall good
was excited to use this as i suffer with terrible uner eye bags and redness, and whilst it did cover them fairly well the formula is very oily, which doesnt really help with my already dry-oily combo skin. so yeah, maybe if it was more accessible to all skin types i'd give it a 5
28/11/2019
Very good fro oily skin
I have oily skin however this cream was perfect for me and reduced my redness without blocking my pores and causing breakouts
27/10/2019
Sadly disappointed!
Was excited to use as love BB cream but sadly found this to make my skin to greasy. Which is always an issue as I have combination skin either dry or oily 🙈🙄
24/10/2019
okay..
the cream was okay, certainly not the best colour corrector i have used. didn’t completely cover redness and didn’t last throughout the day, would need a good primer and foundation to work properly which in my opinion defeats the purpose of the cream
10/10/2019
wakens up my skin
love this stuff brightens up my dull skin so much so that people have said I look fresher
07/10/2019
Not for me
To be honest I didn't notice much difference after applying it. I bought this to use on days when I dont want to wear make up, however I wouldn’t feel comfortable enough to leave the house with Just this on as the cc cream was jus not enough for me.
27/09/2019
Light & Smooth
Very light and sheer on my skin, as I’m getting older I don’t want to wear a heavy foundation as it can look overdone but this was great and very affordable too.
26/09/2019
Not too bad
Not expensive. Good packaging. It definitely meets my expectations. It's not the best quality like the other cc creams I've used but it ain't bad. It's very gentle and it makes your skin really smooth. I would love to buy it again
11/09/2019
I use this all the time because i love it
This CC cream blends perfectly into my skin. I used to use a light foundation but as i got older i found it settled into creases and i hated the look. This cream takes away the redness enough that my skin looks visibly much better but you wouldn’t know i was wearing it. I usually pat over a little true match powder to stop any shine and i’m ready to go in no time at all.
05/09/2019
I love this product it blends beautifully onto the skin leaving a great finish and doesn't look like your wearing any makeup.
01/09/2019
Works Magic!
Very good cream, evens out my skin tone.. I suffer with pigmentation, this cream works wonders under foundation.