3.9 5 0 37 37 New Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream works with your natural tone to help neutralise the appearance of redness. Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light green hydrator transform into foundation on contact with the skin. Weightless bare sensation. A perfect nude look with buildable, lightweight coverage. See the magic for yourself Innovation: Beyond make-up, beyond skin care new Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream. A Colour Correcting Beautifier with green cream emulsion that neutralises redness.

10/10/2019
wakens up my skin
love this stuff brightens up my dull skin so much so that people have said I look fresher
07/10/2019
Not for me
To be honest I didn't notice much difference after applying it. I bought this to use on days when I dont want to wear make up, however I wouldn’t feel comfortable enough to leave the house with Just this on as the cc cream was jus not enough for me.
27/09/2019
Light & Smooth
Very light and sheer on my skin, as I’m getting older I don’t want to wear a heavy foundation as it can look overdone but this was great and very affordable too.
26/09/2019
Not too bad
Not expensive. Good packaging. It definitely meets my expectations. It's not the best quality like the other cc creams I've used but it ain't bad. It's very gentle and it makes your skin really smooth. I would love to buy it again
11/09/2019
I use this all the time because i love it
This CC cream blends perfectly into my skin. I used to use a light foundation but as i got older i found it settled into creases and i hated the look. This cream takes away the redness enough that my skin looks visibly much better but you wouldn’t know i was wearing it. I usually pat over a little true match powder to stop any shine and i’m ready to go in no time at all.
05/09/2019
I love this product it blends beautifully onto the skin leaving a great finish and doesn't look like your wearing any makeup.
01/09/2019
Works Magic!
Very good cream, evens out my skin tone.. I suffer with pigmentation, this cream works wonders under foundation.
01/09/2019
Refreshing look
Good coverage, makes visible bags disappear. An essential to your make up bag
31/08/2019
Ok, product
It smells really nice, but I didn’t notice much difference after applying it. I bought it to just use it on the days when I dont want to wear make up, however I still feel like I have to use at least a concealer under my eyes, as the cc cream not enough.
30/08/2019
Magic cream
I feel like this product is best used for people who have nice looking skin already ,it's defo very light coverage and won't really hide any breakouts and i expected more as it says colour correcting ,it didn't even out my pigmentation much at all
27/08/2019
Love it!
I have used this CC cream for a number of years now and absolutely love it, the anti-redness works well with the added bonus of sun protection. I was sad to see it disappear from L'Oreal stands a while back but managed to get hold of some online. My supply had just about run out so I was delighted to spot it last week in Boots in new packaging, I had tried others but none were as good.
22/08/2019
Darker
Darker than I expected but it meant I could use it on holiday with my tan
22/08/2019
As expected
This worked well for me and easily blended when I applied my foundation on top,no clogging or dry patches.
19/08/2019
Love it , great products for light Natural looking make up very easy to apply . Make my skin very smooth and smell lovely. Definitely will buy again
14/08/2019
Not my fav
I bought this as something to wear when I wanted a lighter look. But instead the colour was darker than expected despite purchasing the fair colour. It felt quite nice to apply though and I will use it on holiday!