3.7 5 0 21 21 New Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream works with your natural tone to help neutralise the appearance of redness. Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light green hydrator transform into foundation on contact with the skin. Weightless bare sensation. A perfect nude look with buildable, lightweight coverage. See the magic for yourself Innovation: Beyond make-up, beyond skin care new Nude Magique Anti-Redness CC Cream. A Colour Correcting Beautifier with green cream emulsion that neutralises redness.

19/08/2019
Love it , great products for light Natural looking make up very easy to apply . Make my skin very smooth and smell lovely. Definitely will buy again
14/08/2019
Not my fav
I bought this as something to wear when I wanted a lighter look. But instead the colour was darker than expected despite purchasing the fair colour. It felt quite nice to apply though and I will use it on holiday!
13/08/2019
It's ok
If you're looking for a moisturiser then it's great, it's not greasy and sinks into the skin nicely but it doesn't combat redness for me at all. Wouldn't recommend if you're looking for anything more.
13/08/2019
A bit of a let down.
I was really excited to try this, however when my friend got it and lent it to me it didn't really live up to the hype. My skin didn't really feel less tired nor look it, I do feel that I got just as good a result from a decent moisturiser. It did smell nice though and go on really well.
Hit & miss product
I'd heard great reviews about this concealer but upon using myself I found it difficult to blend properly. This was after applying my face cream and sunscreen products beforhand; so tried again another time with just a bare face and it happened again - left my skin patchy so had to wipe off and avoid it. I wouldn't recommend based on that unfortunately.
Amazing!!
This product is amazing! Makes skin feeling amazing and refreshed, good to use before bed and an amazing consistency!! Would really recommend
Definite redness elimination
I have been using this product for a while now due to redness on my face that is always visible underneath my makeup. The trick is not to use too much of this product and blend well with a good brush. The first time i used it, i put far too much on and used my fingers to apply like a cream and it went horribly wrong. Great lasting coverage and is now a staple in my makeup bag!
07/08/2019
Long lasting
Long lasting, can be a touch pasty sometimes but other than that fair good coverage
05/08/2019
L'Oreal Paris Magique CC Anti-Fatigue Cream
I think this cream is one of the best I have had the privilege to try it left my skin looking natural with no redness and was light .My skin felt wonderful
05/08/2019
Youthful
Felt really nice when apllied to face feeling fresh.
03/08/2019
Not my cup of tea
I loved the feel but I don’t think the “blur” part worked for me great feel smooth but not effective beneath foundation.
02/08/2019
Almost the Best there is!
Feel so fresh after applying this! Would recommend. I felt this way because it has active ingredients and I love that it doesn’t feel greasy.however I think it could have mint in to awaken the skin but other than that a brilliant cream would recommend!
Fantastic
I suffer from rosacea and find this covers it really well giving me a nice healthy glow. Leaves my skin feeling moisturised and smells lovely too 😊
Excellent
So good for my skin. Smells lovely and feels nice on. Definitely recommend to others and will purchase again. Hydrates and regerizes my skin on a daily basis. Much better than other products I've used
VERY APPEALING
I have used it for the past 5 weeks and my face couldnt look better. The cream is so smooth