4.7 5 0 108 108 A transformative gel-to-powder face primer that feels like clouds & mattifies like magic. It truly controls oil & shine throughout the day & is infused with healthy skin ingredients like Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid & Zinc. The result is a silky, cloud-like matte finish that helps makeup look better longer. Benefits: ● Time-release technology controls oil & shine for up to 12 hours ● Infused with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid & Zinc ● Weightless gel with a soft-focus, silky-smooth finish ● Helps makeup go on smoother & wear better ● Oil-free & non-greasy ● Cruelty free How To Use: Smooth over clean, moisturised skin. Studio Tip: Try it alone (or just with concealer) for matte look.
Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer 30ml

25/09/2020
Light, non-greasy
Liked this primer overall, quite expensive for what it is but helped my makeup to look fresh throughout the day, lightweight and non-greasy, good for oil control on T-zone, will continue to use
23/09/2020
Nothing much compares
This is the absolute best primer i have used. It leaves you with glass looking skin, a little goes a long way. The price point is a little high but its absolutely worth thr money. I have been purchasing this since 2017.
18/09/2020
Ok
I was a little disappointed with this product! I don't know if it baked in the sun while on route to my address but when I tried it came out all oily . It had separated in the tube that I had to give it a good shake! It went on nice though and does cover well but I was a bit put off at seeing the oil separate , used a few times now and it's ok
31/08/2020
Love smash box
This is just one product of a many line of well thought out and well manufactured products. It’s certainly does the job. Trust me. You will not be disappointed. Great value for money also
29/08/2020
Great primer
My go to primer was the smashbox photo finish primer which is great but as someone with oily/combination skin, especially around my t-zone I was excited to try this one. A little goes a long way and it applies to the skin flawlessly. It creates a great base for my foundation and I don’t find myself real lying powder throughout the day as much with this primer as I do with other primers. Smashbox is my go to brand for primers and I love this one. Not sure I would give up the original for it though but when it’s on offer it’s a brilliant price!
21/07/2020
Great little product especially for the t zone.. wouldn't say it's the best one out there, but it's a really good one and definitely would purchase again..
14/07/2020
Amaxzing
I received a small sample of this. it is a really good primer, it goes on smoothly and doesn't pill when you apply foundation over the top, it leaves you with a nice smooth finish.
12/07/2020
smashbox smashes good
smashbox sells amazing product and i got this on offer online it felt so great and gave amazing results i would buy again on offer
09/07/2020
Obsessed!!!
Using even the tiniest amount gives a very smooth even base and a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so soft and i can use this with or without foundation on top. Highly recommend.
05/06/2020
New fav!
I had a sample of this during lockdown as I have combination dry/oily skin and couldn’t find a primer that worked for me. This stuff is great and leaves your skin looking and feeling incredibly smooth which means my foundation looks a lot better. Loved it so much I purchased the full sized product.
14/05/2020
Amazing !
I have the dreaded oily/dry skin, so completely oily t-zone but very dry cheeks. This primer is amazing. Not drying but keeps the oil at bay after a 9 hour shift in a supermarket ! Would 100% recommend this product.
13/05/2020
My favourite primer I have used to date
u has only just started using this before the lockdown but this is my favourite primer to date. It’s very texture smooth and leaves your face looking smooth
29/04/2020
Fantastic primer!!
This is an amazing primer!!! Gives you a flawless finish and your make stays on all night!!
26/04/2020
Game changer
I love make up and haven't found a primer I love more. My skin isnt the best however with this product I feel like I have a blank canvas to work on. Smooth blemish free skin for the win!
22/04/2020
ABSOLUTELY LOVE
This is by far the best primer ive tried for oil control , leaves skin more matte and prevents oil breakouts during wear