4.7 5 0 83 83 A transformative gel-to-powder face primer that feels like clouds & mattifies like magic. It truly controls oil & shine throughout the day & is infused with healthy skin ingredients like Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid & Zinc. The result is a silky, cloud-like matte finish that helps makeup look better longer. Benefits: ● Time-release technology controls oil & shine for up to 12 hours ● Infused with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid & Zinc ● Weightless gel with a soft-focus, silky-smooth finish ● Helps makeup go on smoother & wear better ● Oil-free & non-greasy ● Cruelty free How To Use: Smooth over clean, moisturised skin. Studio Tip: Try it alone (or just with concealer) for matte look.
Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer 30ml

19/02/2020
Really good primer
A Lightweight Does It All Formula , this Is Great For Anyone Who Wants Hydration, Without Feeling Like There Is Anything On Their Face. It Feels Like A Moisturiser, But Makes A Flawless Base To Work On.. Also A Little Bit Goes A Long Way, One Pump Is All You Need To Prime Your Face With. Has A Matte Finish,Your Makeup Will Look Flawless And Last A Long Time On.
20/01/2020
Brilliant
Love this primer, after trying so many different brands for my combination skin this is definitely up there with my go to primer, no mid afternoon make up slip with this primer. Would definitely recommend.
19/01/2020
Amazing primer if you suffer with an oily t-zone like myself! Does a great job of mattifying the shine in the areas that need it and makeup applies beautifully on top, this does make your makeup last longer also as you’ll find it doesn’t slip and slide around through out the day. Great primer and totally worth the price
12/01/2020
Best Primer Ever!
I'm a huge fan of Smashbox products. This primer does incredible job! I can easily wear make up for more that 12hours and my skin look flawless and oily free!
07/01/2020
the best primer
I have tried many other primers and this is my favorite one to date, its great for controlling shine and gives me a flawless base for my foundation, my pores seems less open and my make up looks fresher and lasts all day.
07/01/2020
Great primer
Feels light and soft on skin and really worked for me
06/01/2020
Great for oily skin!
I honestly have the oiliest skin out of anyone I've ever met! Plus I'm prone to a spot or two. Usually within 15 minutes of applying my makeup, I have to use a blotting paper to soak up all the oil that's coming through before I leave the house! This primer has been a life changer. I only used ONE blotting paper throughout the day in comparison to the 10+ I usually have to use to stay oil free. Plus it has spot healing benefits. Love it!
18/12/2019
This primer has to be the best I have used. It goes on the skin similar to moisturiser, only need a small amount, which is then massaged into the skin until absorbed. Leaves the face feeling and looking very natural. Once make up is applied it stays put until removed.
14/12/2019
Disappointed
I was really looking forward to using this as I have a very oily T-Zone. I think this just made it worse and my foundation just slides straight off, even tried it with 3 different foundations just in case but with no avail.
03/12/2019
Terrible
Horrible on my oily skin, made my makeup slip and slide all over the place. Didn’t like anything about it.
25/11/2019
Great primer!!
I have combination dry skin with oil in my t zone. I was running low on the primer that I was currently using , so I thought about trying something different; I wasn’t happy with the primer that I was using so it was a perfect opportunity to give something else a try. One of the women at the store recommended that I give Smashbox a try. I had heard many different reviews about it, but I was really impressed with how much better my skin is when I use it. So far, I don’t have any complaints and I’m really impressed with my skin not getting dry or like an oil slick. It also makes the foundation last on my face all day. Sometimes, I wonder if some of the reviews that I read are really accurate, but this stuff works well! I will definitely buy this again
21/11/2019
Great stuff
Love Smashbox products. It never let's you down. Your skin is so soft after application of the product. Great as a base for fundation.
18/11/2019
Combination skin
This primer really helps soften my skin and keep my foundation lasting all day. Great product and I would recommend as I struggle to find one that does with my skin
16/11/2019
Pretty good!
I’ve got normal skin but used this as my normal primer from NYX was out of stock. This is quite similar in texture to the photo loving primer and it did keep my make up on all day but I found it slightly drying so probably better for more oily prone skin.
15/11/2019
My favourite makeup brand
I have yet to try another primer that rivals smashbox, perfect for under the studio skin 15hr foundation. I don't treat myself to much but when I do it's always smashbox! Great for combination skin.