4.2 5 0 49 49 Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Formulated with powerful vitamin C, it helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.

03/12/2019
Not for me
I needed something to refresh especially around the eye area and although it does smell lovley and goes on really well and dries quickly after using it for around 4 weeks none stop I saw no change I'll keep using it untill it's done to see if I need to use it longer but for now it did nothing for me
27/11/2019
Good value for money
Very good eye cream. I used a lot of them this is one of my fav. It has lovely texture and smell is amazing!
20/11/2019
Mrs
He would be very happy if he got it.My skin no is good eye area.
09/11/2019
Holy grail product
Wish I could give this product more stars! I bought this as part of a set alongside a moisturiser and wow! I instantly went out and bought the full size product. What a beautiful texture and fragrance. My skin has changed drastically since starting to use this. I swear by it and recommend to everyone I speak to about it! Go out and buy, you won’t regret it.
05/11/2019
amazing!!
This eye crème is amazing it smells gorgeous and has a lovely texture, it made my skin feel tighter and smoother. I would highly recommend this product and have since purchased other products from the range
24/10/2019
Nice
I thought this was really nice easy applied made my skin nice and soft. Really loved the smell fresh and light
10/10/2019
ace ness in a tin
love this stuff it's really improved my skin much needed wake up for it
09/09/2019
Lovely
Lovely formula. Smells great and does work over time. It helped with dryness under the eye. Was great to wear under foundation too. Drys well and smells really lovely. Would ret
07/09/2019
Love this!
Have used other brands but wanted to try this new banana Eye cream. Purchased this online,, it's a lovely texture and a pleasant scent,, have been using this for about a month and it is definitely helping with the dark circles and dryness. It's a bit overpriced but will last a while.
04/09/2019
Overated
I've been using this cream for over 2 month's now and in my personal opinion it is highly overated as I have not seen any results so far. Bought because of all the good reviews at boots and was really desapointed. Did not like the texture that reminded blended bananas, it is not absorbing so well as the other eye creams and no results delivered. The only advantage it is long lasting and have cute, attractive bright package that is highly overpriced.
01/09/2019
nice
makes skin smooth and smells amazing would definitely recommend mainly because of the amazing results after a week
Works
I ordered this from boots, It actually works however you do not see a drastic result i say give it 2 weeks till you see some good results but it does work.
Great eye cream.
My under eyes can be very dry sometimes but this stuff will help immediately. It will also brighten up the area. It's a little bit pricey but it will last u for a long time. I will recommend this to everyone to try
31/08/2019
Left with redness around eyes
Despite not having sensitive skin, there was much redness around under the eyes after use and on eyelids. Must be a super-rich product with ingredients that cause peeling. I’m not sure how safe it is to use.
I love it
I’ve bought the set of this brand cosmetics to try and I’m really impressed how good it works. I use every night under my eyes and I’m very happy of the results. Eye area is smooth, lovely nutritioned. Definitely worth to use product.