4.3 5 0 54 54 Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Formulated with powerful vitamin C, it helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème 15ml

15/07/2020
Lovely Eye Cream
I love this eye cream. I do think its hard to find a decent eye cream but this one is fab. I first saw it being used by a you-tuber in Australia, at the time we couldn't get it over here. I looked into it and so wanted to try it as i suffer with bags under my eyes. Well boots now stock them and bought it straight away. it smells lovely, can be used under makeup (it doesn't affect products or performance) and consistent use definitely shows on the eyes. Also just using it refreshes my under eyes and gives them some hydration. The product is expensive and it does seem a small amount but a little goes a long way with this and mine i really lasting. will be purchasing again.
15/07/2020
this product is really, but really good. I used it for a couple of days, and I really saw the difference.
13/07/2020
Great vitamin C product
I really like this product, great for the eyes reduces dark circle, smells alright!
28/05/2020
It’s a must!
Absolutely love this product! A little goes a long way. I noticed my under eyes were much brighter within a few days. Will keep on buying this product.
02/05/2020
Love love love
Love!!!! This product. I cannot recommend it enough. Anything with Banana is my bag! This tops all products I've used previously and has changed my skin routine. Amazing!
29/04/2020
I love this it’s not heavy the texture is amazing and it sits well on my face it’s not cheap but it does what it says though, wish it was abit affordable I only purchase this when offers are on
25/03/2020
Love
really lovely texture not heavy. Both me and mum love this eye cream as it helps brighten our dark under eyes. It also sits well under makeup
06/03/2020
Disappointing
I know a lot of people love the Banana Bright Eye Cream but it sadly didn't work out for me at all. After I started using it I noticed tiny bumps under my eyes that disappeared the minute I stop using this.
19/01/2020
This stuff works
If you suffer with dark patches or dullness on certain areas of the face then applying this every night or so to the affected areas will really improve the skins complexion and brighten up the skin generally. I’ve used it for a few months and have to say really enjoy the product
10/01/2020
I use this daily!
I use this eye cream on a daily basis! It’s not too heavy around the eyes, it sinks in to the skin well and it makes your eyes look vibrant!
19/12/2019
Love the product..very light weight
The product is lightweight and I could see results in 7 days. Reduces puffiness and brightens under the eyes
16/12/2019
Cream
good eye cream really nice smell left my skin feeling soft and less tired
03/12/2019
Not for me
I needed something to refresh especially around the eye area and although it does smell lovley and goes on really well and dries quickly after using it for around 4 weeks none stop I saw no change I'll keep using it untill it's done to see if I need to use it longer but for now it did nothing for me
27/11/2019
Good value for money
Very good eye cream. I used a lot of them this is one of my fav. It has lovely texture and smell is amazing!
20/11/2019
Mrs
He would be very happy if he got it.My skin no is good eye area.