4.3 5 0 23 23 Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Formulated with powerful vitamin C, it helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.

18/08/2019
Good results
I tried a sample of this, and it really was a great product. It didn't leave any residue, and my skin looked better using it. I will purchase the full size as I liked it so much.
16/08/2019
Fantastic
This product is brilliant, it smells gorgeous and as soon as you apply it, your skin looks radiant
11/08/2019
Heather
I loved the texture would buy it again I found it brilliant
So moisturising
I love this product. It’s so hydrating under my eyes which is so important for me especially before I apply my makeup to avoid any creases. I love this product and I will always repurchase until I find something better than this.
09/08/2019
Nothing more than a standard eye cream
2 stars because although nothing stood out for me when using this - just the same experience and results as with my usual eye cream - it still left my skin soft. But the price isn't justified for me.
Amazing for dark circles
I recently purchased this and can say that it helps to reduce the appreance of dark circles over time. Mine seem to have vanished even though they were presumed to be hereditary. However, it does have a fruity smell which im not to keen on but i can get past. Would recommend.
08/08/2019
Results don't last
When first used it felt great, after a while I looked dull. I don't feel this product is good value for money against cheaper options that work better
06/08/2019
Great!
This product was great really moisturising and I love the smell of it but I felt after use those kind of sticky after a while but aside from that it was amazing I would use it in the morning & at night
06/08/2019
Great for daily use
I really like using my eye cream. It helps my under eye are appear brighter and is very easy to apply under makeup. It does get a little sticky if I reapply it without wiping it off, If that could be changed it will be perfect.
05/08/2019
Ole Henrickson bananna eye brightening cream
This is a great product however its no better or worse than similar & even cheaper than other bright eye creams, it does work but you will not see a dramatic change in your eye bags, there is just so so many similar, cheaper products that perform the same if not slightly better.
05/08/2019
Great smell
Great smell, nice little pot good coverage but after a week I didn't really see a change under eyes
03/08/2019
Lovely product overall
This small jar of wonders is great if you need a cream to leave your under eyes soft. It smells lovely but not too strong, its texture is absorbed easily in the skin and it is a great base for your make up. I haven’t noticed any considerable brightening of my dark circles after 7 weeks of use but overall a lovely product!
03/08/2019
Incredible!
This product is absolutely incredible! I usually use Clinique but tried this when after noticing it in Boots! Wow is all I can say...it smells incredible, leaves my sun feeling so soft and a small pot lasts so long.
02/08/2019
Magic
I heard of this and purchased it what can I say after 4 weeks use the results are fantastic my skin is glowing and firmer I’m addicted
02/08/2019
This product is amazing. I have dark circles and puffy eyes from lack of sleep, due to a newborn baby. This cream is so good with evening out my skin and making the circles fade.