4.3 5 0 53 53 Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Formulated with powerful vitamin C, it helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème 15ml

09/08/2019
Nothing more than a standard eye cream
2 stars because although nothing stood out for me when using this - just the same experience and results as with my usual eye cream - it still left my skin soft. But the price isn't justified for me.
09/08/2019
Amazing for dark circles
I recently purchased this and can say that it helps to reduce the appreance of dark circles over time. Mine seem to have vanished even though they were presumed to be hereditary. However, it does have a fruity smell which im not to keen on but i can get past. Would recommend.
08/08/2019
Results don't last
When first used it felt great, after a while I looked dull. I don't feel this product is good value for money against cheaper options that work better
06/08/2019
Great!
This product was great really moisturising and I love the smell of it but I felt after use those kind of sticky after a while but aside from that it was amazing I would use it in the morning & at night
06/08/2019
Great for daily use
I really like using my eye cream. It helps my under eye are appear brighter and is very easy to apply under makeup. It does get a little sticky if I reapply it without wiping it off, If that could be changed it will be perfect.
05/08/2019
Ole Henrickson bananna eye brightening cream
This is a great product however its no better or worse than similar & even cheaper than other bright eye creams, it does work but you will not see a dramatic change in your eye bags, there is just so so many similar, cheaper products that perform the same if not slightly better.
05/08/2019
Great smell
Great smell, nice little pot good coverage but after a week I didn't really see a change under eyes
03/08/2019
Lovely product overall
This small jar of wonders is great if you need a cream to leave your under eyes soft. It smells lovely but not too strong, its texture is absorbed easily in the skin and it is a great base for your make up. I haven’t noticed any considerable brightening of my dark circles after 7 weeks of use but overall a lovely product!
03/08/2019
Incredible!
This product is absolutely incredible! I usually use Clinique but tried this when after noticing it in Boots! Wow is all I can say...it smells incredible, leaves my sun feeling so soft and a small pot lasts so long.
Magic
I heard of this and purchased it what can I say after 4 weeks use the results are fantastic my skin is glowing and firmer I’m addicted
02/08/2019
This product is amazing. I have dark circles and puffy eyes from lack of sleep, due to a newborn baby. This cream is so good with evening out my skin and making the circles fade.
Left my skin radiant
Really good product. Within a few days my skin looked less dull and tired and much brighter. I even stopped using foundations some days as I felt quite confident about my skin. Definitely worth a try!
Eye cream
Loved this product. Easily absorbed, fab results a pleasure to use.
Glowy Eye Cream
This eye cream is hydrating, lightweight and has a glowy finish. Perfect for everyday especially under concealer!
Banana bright eye cream
I bought this as soon as they released it at boots and I am so happy I did. It’s a really rich, creamy eye cream that sinks in beautifully, and provides a great base for makeup. I’m not sure how effective it is a reducing dark circles but my eyes are less puffy after using this and feel great! I’m going to keep at it and let you know in a few months. Beautiful scent too!