4.4 5 0 111 111 - New Sunbites Veggie Harvest, the great tasting veggie and multigrain snack made with peas - Seasoned with extraordinarily tasty flavour of Caramalised Onion & Balsamic Vinegar - Veggie Harvest are perfect to enjoy during the day or to complement your lunch - Suitable for vegetarians - High in fibre 3 wholegrains, High in fibre, No MSG, No artificial; colours, preservatives, Suitable for vegetarians
SunBites Balsamic Vinegar & Caramelised Onion Snacks

21/02/2020
Wholesome snack
I purchased these as part of our 'big shop' knowing my two young sons will be snacking all day long during half term and I wanted a healthier version of crisps. They went down well with the whole family and tasted just like bottled balsamic. These crisps will be permenantly on our shopping list in future.
20/02/2020
I've loved SunBites for a long time now. Since I discovered them, they are my first choice of crisps. So crunchy, and very tasty , can't stop eating them.
20/02/2020
Dust anyone?
Not appetising at all, like eating cardboard. I'm always on the lookout for healthy alternatives which taste nice.. these certainly don't.
Soooooo good
These are so delicious, my favourite flavour out of this range. The only down fall is my lack of control of have 3 packs at a time.
Soooo tasty!!
Found a new favourite with these!! Sooo yummy and the best thing is they are while grain too so better for you! Definitely recommend these to anyone who love the salt and vinegar kick but for less calories:)
Really nice
Lovely tasty healthier snack. Bags of flavour which I love. Just enough portion size. Perfect to carry in bag or pocket for a snack.
17/02/2020
Great taste but still high in fat
Love the taste of these baked crisps but the fat content is still high compared with other similar baked crisps, although not as high as fried crisps.
17/02/2020
Amazing Flavour!
I am always dubious about crisp products as we don't tend to buy them often, (our attempt at keeping healthy January going!), but these caught my eye and were on offer so we gave them a go. Glad we did! The flavour is amazing; I really like balsamic vinegar (possibly too much...), and they taste very stongly of it so your lips are left tingling a bit afterwards! They don't feel like you're eating a healthier crisp; usually healthy options feel a bit airy with no bite to them, but these feel more substantial. The only downside is the small pack size, hence the 4 star review, but I would absolutely recommend these to anyone trying to swap to more healthy choices - and if you really like vinegar!
16/02/2020
Not my favourite
I love the taste, texture and healthier benefits of these crisps, but prefer the ordinary flavours
13/02/2020
Flavourful
Nice healthier version of a naughty treat. Good snack for lunchboxes. Great dipped in hummus. Flavourful.
09/02/2020
Delicious and very light snack would reccomend for healthy eating or for a snack while dieting
06/02/2020
At long last something that’s good for you and tAstes delicious too. Really really tasty snack
Full of flavour
Really enjoyed these new snacks they have a great crunchy texture and full on flavour the vinegar comes through stronger than the onion but I really like this.
Low fat snack
I dont usually eat crisps and savoury snacks, usually go for sweet things but as dieting thought I would try these. Lovely flavours and nice and light. Taste like a healthy snack not a fatty one. Will definitely be eating these again
Yumminess
Love soundbites and have tried a few flavours now all of them are amazing and what's more they're lower calories . Good value for money .