Dawn Black + White anti perspirant

4,6 5 0 399 399 Dawn has introduced new black and white roll on for both men and women.
Dawn Black + White anti perspirant

02/02/2022
Smells Great
My son uses Dawn Black+ White roll on , it smells grate on him.
31/01/2022
Bad oudor armpits
Bough dawnmen black and white 48hr thinking that it will help with my armpits as I've got smelly armpits after gym in the morning but to my surprise it ddnt protect me 4 48hrs I regret buying it😥
27/01/2022
Dawn Men Roll On 48h
The Dawn Men Roll On 48h is a mild formulation, I loved it ,especially the Men scent is pleasant and lasts long. I had to reapply it after 5hours
27/01/2022
dawn roll on
Ever since my husband and i started using dawn we have not looked back , his favorite in the black and white and mine is the Pearls of Africa beauty. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day
24/01/2022
Dawn rollon
I love the smell off it I feel dry and fresh the whole day
16/01/2022
New kid on the market
I tried it the first time I saw it. It was affordable and it smells nice.
15/01/2022
Another Happy Day
This is a great product and smells great, I tried it before buying it for my mom, it smells great and it lasts longer if only they had it for children or teenagers. I would recommend this product
14/01/2022
Dawn Cheapest Price & Best/Excellent
With budget constraints,was Cheapest on the floor, Feeling Refreshed,I'm a woman but use this one for man.No improvement required perfect like the strong aroma.will recommend it for ladies who need something that will leave you refresh all day long.
05/12/2021
Black and White
It does not leave roll on stains on our clothes. Both my husband and I use it. It is also very very cost effective.
30/11/2021
Shield man
I always buys this product for my husband and he loves the product very much no sweat no smell and he always smells good. I would recommend it to all the man to consider buying shield.
26/11/2021
Dawn Black and White
This product is awesome! Has a nice fragrance that lasts longer regardless of whether it's not or cold, it doesn't leave any stains on my clothes. I totally recommend this product!!!
23/11/2021
Feel good and fresh all the time
Nice and fresh my husband always use this product
19/11/2021
MY HUSBAND IS OBSESSED
My husband used Nivea at first, and when the store ran out of it and had Dawn, he tried it with just 2.. now he packs up every time with the fear that it might run out.. he buys 12...LITERALLY HAHAHA.
31/10/2021
Dry all day
Was referred to it by a friend and i dont regret for a moment, it keeps me dry all day long and no stains on clothes. And the price is great too.
08/10/2021
Dawn
It good i can recommend it ..it last longer and keeps you feeling fresh