4,8 5 0 99 99 Dawn sources and blends African ingredients, using the power of nature to reveal your skin's natural radiance and beauty.
Dawn Repairing Body Lotion with Vitamin E & Argan Oil

18/03/2020
Dawn repairing lotion, organic oil
This product is amazing, it also smells amazing.love it, love it.
10/03/2020
Dawn With Vitamin E and Argan Oil
This is the best, I have started using it in February and my skin is very beautiful, smooth and soft
10/03/2020
Keep my Skin lookinfg Good
All round great product, stork up on it when i find specials. smells lovely and keeps body moist.
08/03/2020
Dawn
My skin is soo smooth and the stretch marks are fading, I am very happy with the product, I stock it everytime its on special
02/03/2020
Good
I bought this dawn when a friend of mine told me about and its wonders, and i must say it indeed the best i see a difference in my stretch marks and most of all it has reduced my dark marks. I mix it with magnolia oil and coconut oil, its such a gentle non-irritating dawn. My skin never been this fresh.
29/02/2020
Best product
I am happy with the results, I've purchased it more than once, it makes my skin soft and silk
29/02/2020
Flawless
Thumbs up to the lady who introduced me to this lotion, my skin used to be dry. It's been 3 months using the lotion l must say l love the new feel of it even if it's after hours of applying it on my body.
28/02/2020
Dawn the best
The product very cheap lives my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day my kids also love it
26/02/2020
Guaranteed moisture
It's affordable,not a heavy cream but leaves my skin moisturized and feeling very smooth...and smelling beautiful
25/02/2020
Definitely repairs
My skin feels so soft and smooth after applying the lotion. It really locks in the moisture of my skin removing all trace of dryness and any sight of wrinkle. The fragrance is so aromatic like I’m wearing perfume that I don’t need to apply perfume.
25/02/2020
Excellent product
This product is absolutely excellent. I love it. You can feel and see the difference during winter months. Also good for summer sun
24/02/2020
Dawn amazing skin
Best lotion I've used that keeps my skin moist and it has an amazing smell that's lasting, it doesn't not leave your skin dry after a while and I'd recommend it to family and friends. Definitely a great priduct
Revitalising
I saw this from a friend and i was amazed by the fragrance,the way it made my skin soft and i ddnt have to use the tissue oil to keep the glow just this was enough
stretch marks
i looked for this dawn after i saw a post about it on Facebook i must saw it work, i mix it with tissue oil
love it
i love love love this dawn,i actually bought 4 of them at clicks they had a special of 2 for 30r 400ml.My skin is actually glowing,smooth and very soft.