4,7 5 0 107 107 Dawn sources and blends African ingredients, using the power of nature to reveal your skin's natural radiance and beauty.
Dawn Repairing Body Lotion with Vitamin E & Argan Oil

16/10/2020
Yes please!
This new Dawn rang is Awesome!!! Soft, fast absorption and leaves my skin feeling soft and moist for few hours. The smell is lovely. The Dawn Aloe is my favourite. Really nice and super affordable. A MUST BUY.
30/08/2020
Dawn yodumo
We call it I dawn yodumo the way it's in everyone's list these days and proud to say I really does wonders, affordable and doing its thing.love this
17/08/2020
Great and affordable
Best value for money and it leaves my skin soft and smooth 😘😘
28/06/2020
Silky smooth skin
I have been using this lotion for a little over 2 months now. My skin feels so smooth and even. I have recommended this to my close friends. I wish the supplier could produce more of this lotion as it is always out of stock in most stores due to high demand.
17/06/2020
Dawn
This product works optimisticly to dry skin and if you have a touch of stretch marks it works its wonders .I like this product and 100% reccomend it because it works really amazing.Thanks for reading.👌👌
08/06/2020
Excellent product
It's a very good product and I love the scent.It makes you smell so fresh.I love the fact that after 2 weeks I started seeing th reduction of strecth marks on my body.I definitely recommend it please try it ladies.
15/04/2020
New favourite
I have been using this everyday since February, I haven't seen an improvement in my stretch marks although I do think it is a really great price in comparison to other brands and the smell lasts the whole day!
07/04/2020
Dawn is the best
I bought this product last month and it was for the first time I saw it. I makes the skin feel soft. The scent is so fresh it lasts the entire day. I just love it.
18/03/2020
Dawn repairing lotion, organic oil
This product is amazing, it also smells amazing.love it, love it.
10/03/2020
Dawn With Vitamin E and Argan Oil
This is the best, I have started using it in February and my skin is very beautiful, smooth and soft
10/03/2020
Keep my Skin lookinfg Good
All round great product, stork up on it when i find specials. smells lovely and keeps body moist.
08/03/2020
Dawn
My skin is soo smooth and the stretch marks are fading, I am very happy with the product, I stock it everytime its on special
02/03/2020
Good
I bought this dawn when a friend of mine told me about and its wonders, and i must say it indeed the best i see a difference in my stretch marks and most of all it has reduced my dark marks. I mix it with magnolia oil and coconut oil, its such a gentle non-irritating dawn. My skin never been this fresh.
29/02/2020
Best product
I am happy with the results, I've purchased it more than once, it makes my skin soft and silk
29/02/2020
Flawless
Thumbs up to the lady who introduced me to this lotion, my skin used to be dry. It's been 3 months using the lotion l must say l love the new feel of it even if it's after hours of applying it on my body.