4,8 5 0 109 109 Dawn sources and blends African ingredients, using the power of nature to reveal your skin's natural radiance and beauty.
Dawn Repairing Body Lotion with Vitamin E & Argan Oil

Revitalising
I saw this from a friend and i was amazed by the fragrance,the way it made my skin soft and i ddnt have to use the tissue oil to keep the glow just this was enough
stretch marks
i looked for this dawn after i saw a post about it on Facebook i must saw it work, i mix it with tissue oil
love it
i love love love this dawn,i actually bought 4 of them at clicks they had a special of 2 for 30r 400ml.My skin is actually glowing,smooth and very soft.
18/02/2020
Stretch marks
Ive been using this for 2 weeks now and my very strong stretch marks are slowly disappearing. I couldn't be more happier.
17/02/2020
AMAZING PRODUCT
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT FROM DAWN. IT IS NOT GREASY AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING AMAZING
10/02/2020
eap
nice product. you get smaller size for handbag also. product dont let you feel sticky
10/02/2020
Dawn with Argan oil
I have tired it and it smells so good. It is smooth on my skin and i have started to to the results with my stretch marks
08/02/2020
Great for dry skin
Dawn Vitamin E leaves my skin looking healthy and hydrated for hours. It is great to use on very dry skin.
04/02/2020
Durban
I love it I have been using it for abt a month now and i cn see the difference. My stretch marks are lighter
03/02/2020
Dawn body lotion
I tried it and I love the texture of the lotions.The argan oil works beautifully on my skin and it last almost the entire day.
31/01/2020
Smoothing
Its smells nice and not too oily. My skin glows when I wear it
28/01/2020
stretch marks fighter
used it for 2 weeks but i can see difference in my stretch marks and its firming , I am definitely buying again i love it
27/01/2020
DAWN REPAIRING LOTION
I normally buy Dawn lotion as i find it does not leave an oily feeling, but my skin feels hydrated and this lotion definitely is the same so i will surely buy this again.
27/01/2020
Remedy
It does not have a lot of oil in it,it really is a remedy for my dry skin.
26/01/2020
Flawless skin
This is very good for my skin, clears uneven skin tone, dark marks. I absolutely love it.