4,7 5 0 106 106 Dawn sources and blends African ingredients, using the power of nature to reveal your skin's natural radiance and beauty.
Dawn Repairing Body Lotion with Vitamin E & Argan Oil

30/08/2020
Dawn yodumo
We call it I dawn yodumo the way it's in everyone's list these days and proud to say I really does wonders, affordable and doing its thing.love this
17/08/2020
Great and affordable
Best value for money and it leaves my skin soft and smooth 😘😘
28/06/2020
Silky smooth skin
I have been using this lotion for a little over 2 months now. My skin feels so smooth and even. I have recommended this to my close friends. I wish the supplier could produce more of this lotion as it is always out of stock in most stores due to high demand.
17/06/2020
Dawn
This product works optimisticly to dry skin and if you have a touch of stretch marks it works its wonders .I like this product and 100% reccomend it because it works really amazing.Thanks for reading.👌👌
08/06/2020
Excellent product
It's a very good product and I love the scent.It makes you smell so fresh.I love the fact that after 2 weeks I started seeing th reduction of strecth marks on my body.I definitely recommend it please try it ladies.
15/04/2020
New favourite
I have been using this everyday since February, I haven't seen an improvement in my stretch marks although I do think it is a really great price in comparison to other brands and the smell lasts the whole day!
07/04/2020
Dawn is the best
I bought this product last month and it was for the first time I saw it. I makes the skin feel soft. The scent is so fresh it lasts the entire day. I just love it.
18/03/2020
Dawn repairing lotion, organic oil
This product is amazing, it also smells amazing.love it, love it.
10/03/2020
Dawn With Vitamin E and Argan Oil
This is the best, I have started using it in February and my skin is very beautiful, smooth and soft
10/03/2020
Keep my Skin lookinfg Good
All round great product, stork up on it when i find specials. smells lovely and keeps body moist.
08/03/2020
Dawn
My skin is soo smooth and the stretch marks are fading, I am very happy with the product, I stock it everytime its on special
02/03/2020
Good
I bought this dawn when a friend of mine told me about and its wonders, and i must say it indeed the best i see a difference in my stretch marks and most of all it has reduced my dark marks. I mix it with magnolia oil and coconut oil, its such a gentle non-irritating dawn. My skin never been this fresh.
29/02/2020
Best product
I am happy with the results, I've purchased it more than once, it makes my skin soft and silk
29/02/2020
Flawless
Thumbs up to the lady who introduced me to this lotion, my skin used to be dry. It's been 3 months using the lotion l must say l love the new feel of it even if it's after hours of applying it on my body.
28/02/2020
Dawn the best
The product very cheap lives my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day my kids also love it