TRESemmé Expert Selection Keratin Smooth

4,7 5 0 99 99 Based on the Shampoo for Women survey conducted in March 2019 where 2487 Home Tester Club members responded, TRESemmé was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for <strong>Damaged Hair</strong>, and <strong>Leaves Hair Soft</strong>, and <strong>Leaves Hair Shiny</strong>.<br> <br>Transform your hair to be smoother, straighter and easier to style with new TRESemmé keratin smooth. Infused with keratin, each product reduces frizz and leaves hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. TRESemmé keratin smooth shampoo gently cleanses to leave hair smooth and manageable, and TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Restoring Conditioner helps reduce frizz for up to 48 hours and restores keratin for sleeker, more manageable hair. Made with lower sulphates - suitable for use after a salon keratin treatment. Gentle enough for colour treated hair.
TRESemmé Expert Selection Keratin Smooth

06/07/2021
Shampoo
Great results in combination with the shampoo leave hair sliky n soft
17/06/2021
TRESemmè
I used this product while my hair was falling off soo much, so I would wash and and leave the conditioner on for about an hour then rinse it made my hair stronger and it does not fall off as it used to!!!!!!
01/06/2021
tresemme keratin smooth
this shampoo and conditioner is great, especially after a brazillian or botox treatment. both myself and my daughter uses this product, our hair feels shiny and sleek , and smells wonderful too
19/05/2021
tresemme
I use this product daily , i love how it keeps my hair silky and smooth
05/03/2021
Tresemme shampoo and conditioner
It's the best... It's the only thing that detangles my very curly hair with which I got constant problem when I wash it... It also smells amazing and I won't trade it easily for another one... Unless I really can't get hold of it
10/02/2021
Wonderful product
Wonderful product, always worth the try, the shampoo cleanse the scalp thoroughly and removes build up completely while the conditioner replaces the oils stripped from the scalp and provides a smooth finish and healthy hair.
09/02/2021
Devine softness
It is absolutely amazing. It makes my hair feel fresh and makes it look shiny. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after applying the conditioner. It also has add life into my hair and it means it gave me body.
15/01/2021
Tresemme Expert
Love this product. Makes my relaxed hair feel smooth and silky. The smell is amazing and stays in for long.
15/01/2021
Get it
Okay, so this made my life so much easier. My girls DO NOT want to go to a Salon, ever, so i have become a hair stylist. This means for the past 7 years, i have been trying to find a great product to use at home. I recently discovered this range and i got myself the Co-wash too. I get more smiles and less tears on hair wash days. The funny part is i always have to let them smell it before i apply and i love how they react to the smell. They close their eyes and Smile, then lay their heads back, to say i can go ahead and wash.
26/12/2020
Perfect for the hair
It smells great, it is easy to use and leaves my hair soft and healthy. I use it on my natural hair as well as blow dried hair and its never disappoints. I would definitely recommend you try it.
16/10/2020
Leaves hair glossy and smooth
Tried this for the first time recently and amazed by how it made my hair feel - sleek, glossy and smooth! So pleased.
16/09/2020
Really good quality
This is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair.. I normally use it on my natural hair and my wigs and everytime I use it, my hair becomes really soft, light and smell really good! It even lasts months.
23/06/2020
Happy
Due to braiding and plaiting my hair,my hair line was finished BUT i decided to try Tresemme products,to my surprise my hairline was back within no time...I’m very impress with their products
19/06/2020
Great shampoo
I love how foamy it is and the scent it leaves on my afro. Still leaves it moisturized and not dry after using the shampoo.Bought the bottle 2 months ago and still using it. the only thing I'd recommend is to make the bottle a little softer, now it needs a bit of extra strength on the hands.
10/06/2020
Amazing results
I absolutely love this range. Feels like it's brought my hair back to life, leaves my hair feeling silky soft with a healthy shine.