Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm

4.2 5 0 222 222 Dr. PAWPAW’s award-winning, multi-tasking tinted Ultimate Red balm is packed full of wonder ingredients; pawpaw, aloe vera, and olive oil, and together this trio of hero ingredients provide moisture, nourishment and hydration all while adding a pop of colour to lips, cheeks and face.
Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm

01/12/2022
Nice, but does fall short against others
Wasn't too sure what to expect from this product but had high hopes after trying other products in the line. Consistency is thick and oily and doesn't absorb into the skin as well as it could. The quality of the product is good, just not my preference in terms of consistency, although a small amount of product does go a long way. Great for sensitive skin and overall pleasant smell. On the whole, wouldn't buy the product again, and would use a competitor brand.
24/11/2022
Lipcare
I usually love this brand but I was a bit let down with this one. The clear one is fab but the colour of this was hardly visable. Even on my cheeks it didn’t show up much. I still give it 4 stars as the brand & product are excellent it was just the colour payoff let it down (I hate giving less than 5 stars but I am always 100% honest with my reviews
21/11/2022
Absolutely love Dr Paw Paw
I do prefer the clear tinted balm, but this is great to keep my lips moisturised if I have red lip stick on. It’s also great as a cheek tint too! I have also bought a bottle for my friend as she complimented how good I looked
18/11/2022
Poor poor
I heard great things about this product line and expected much better results. The consistency is not great and separates upon application. It left my lips looking cakey and when used as a Blush it appeared chalky. Not for me but may suit those with oily skin.
17/11/2022
Lovely cream
Absolutely amazing cream. Sensitive and nice smell . Hydrate my skin really well. Highly recommended. I'm really satisfied
14/11/2022
Not as good as I thought
Was actually dissapointed, didn't do anything for me, used specially on my lips left them dry
14/11/2022
Handy stuff
I keep this in my bag to use on my lips, dry knuckles in cold weather, even my child’s face if a bit chapped/dry. It’s good on most things
Paw paw
I've use paw paw balm for years, this one is especially my favourite as a lipbalm. I put a tiny dot on my finger and rub on my lips and the excess I use as a cream blush for this time of year it's great!!
08/11/2022
A little goes a long way
I love this product as a lip tint/moisturizer. A little goes a long was as it is pigmented so it lasts a long time. The only downfall i found was that it was rather sticky.
good multi-purpose cosmetic
This is great for on the go eg. in hand luggage or in your bag on a day/night out. You can refresh your blush and lips with one little product. The texture is good. It lasts well as you only need a small amount. It would be good to see them sold in a variety of shades. It also doesn't have a smell/taste which some might prefer, butI like flavoured goss for my lips.
28/10/2022
Best. Balm
26/10/2022
Nice little balm
Lovely little moisturising balm,has a nice soothing effect. Absorbs well
25/10/2022
Could be better
It has a nice colour with shine. The colour is very pigmented and you don't need much of it to cover your lips, a little goes a long way. I'm not happy with the texture; it is quite thick and it's very sticky.
24/10/2022
great for burns
I received this as a gift from my friend, it was like an ointment/emollient based product which doesn't have a unpleasant smell. I'd say it's good when you get burns or allergy/redness which helps subsides and reduce scarring.
21/10/2022
Very sticky
I tried this as a friend bought it for me and I had been doing lots of gardening so my hand were quite dry and sore. Although it did help soften them, it was so sticky I couldn’t do anything until they had dried a bit. You almost need to try it with gloves on and keep them on