Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm

4.2 5 0 320 320 Dr. PAWPAW’s award-winning, multi-tasking tinted Ultimate Red balm is packed full of wonder ingredients; pawpaw, aloe vera, and olive oil, and together this trio of hero ingredients provide moisture, nourishment and hydration all while adding a pop of colour to lips, cheeks and face.
Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm

19/07/2024
Versatile Product
Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm is a must-have in my beauty kit. This little tube is incredibly versatile—it's not just a lip balm but also works great on cheeks for a natural blush. The red tint is perfect, giving a subtle pop of colour without being too intense. What’s fantastic is that it's made with natural ingredients, so it feels good on your skin and is super hydrating. Plus, it’s really affordable, making it a great addition to your everyday beauty routine without breaking the bank. If you're looking for a multitasking product that adds a bit of colour and a lot of moisture, give Dr. PawPaw Ultimate Red Balm a try!
06/07/2024
Lovely
This is a lovely quick fix to add colour to your lips and adds moisture at the same time. I also put it on my cheeks.
05/07/2024
Great makeup prep
I always use Dr. Pawpaw before my makeup prep. It was recommended by a makeup artist as a good base. What I do is apply to my lips and then comeback at the end to add my lipstick. The product has settled in and leave your lips nice and moisturising.
23/06/2024
Very good
This product is incredibly soothing and exactly what you would expect from a high-quality balm. However it is highly pigmented and not necessarily in keeping with makeup. The texture is also a little grainy.
08/06/2024
Red balm paw
Works so well for different places on your face
07/06/2024
Glossy
I like how effortlessly it glides on, it doesn't really give you a vibrant red but more of a slight tint. Made my lips feel moisturised and silky
06/06/2024
It’s moisturising
The balm is very moisturising however after an hour the moisture is gone and left with dry lips again. Have to reapply again after an hour
28/05/2024
Versatile and hydrating multipurpose balm
Dr. Pawpaw Ultimate Red Balm is a versatile and hydrating multi-purpose balm that adds a pop of color while nourishing the skin. Infused with natural ingredients like pawpaw fruit, aloe vera, and olive oil, it provides long-lasting moisture and a sheer red tint suitable for lips, cheeks, and other dry areas. The balm's smooth, non-sticky texture makes it easy to apply and blend. Ideal for on-the-go touch-ups, this product combines the benefits of a lip balm and a subtle tint in one. Overall, Dr. Pawpaw Ultimate Red Balm is a handy and effective choice for a natural, healthy glow.
22/05/2024
Wasn’t for me!
Unfortunately, for me, I didnt like the tinted balm in red or pink! I think it’s just personal preference, it did not look good on me. Maybe it’s because I have quite fair skin? I just think the shades, weren’t for me!
21/05/2024
Does exactly what it says
Reduces redness leaves a soft replenished feeling wound recommend trying this
19/05/2024
Disappointing balm
This lip balm is quite moisturising but it's really difficult to apply and doesn't melt into the lips.
08/05/2024
Disappointed
I use the Dr PawPaw hand creams and lip scrub and balm all the time so bought this and found it a bit disappointing. The colour doesn't stay on and doesn't suit my coloring. I don't use it on cheeks as it feels too stick anyway. I like the nude shade better.
02/05/2024
I like it
It’s a nice balm with a slight red tint, I personally end up getting the non colour yellow one as it not a fan of any red stains or tints on my lips but it is nice on others and I like the consistency and balm overall.
23/04/2024
Does the job
I can't say the product didn't work but I do not like the taste. It's a little bit artificial.
11/04/2024
Not sure what is so different??
Although I felt the product was good quality and did what it's intended to do, I can't really see what it has that vaseline doesn't offer at a better price and quality in the first instance?! Still, a sound product that's good at what it does.