FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask

4.7 5 0 42 42 FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask is 98% Natural* (*Based on concentration of naturally sourced and derived ingredients (including water).) A hydrating face mask that helps promote more youthful looking skin.
FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask

24/09/2021
Excellent
Blackberry mask its so good, my skin after use its soft and nice
21/09/2021
Great collection
When i first tried this Found Firming Blackberry Face Mask i was impressed with my results and not to mention the refreshing blackberry scent was nice! My skin looked smooth and felt really soft after only one use! Their was a great balance of moisture without making my skin feel oily or stripped of its natural oils. I loved the entire collection amd even picked up another set!
05/08/2021
Found Not for me 98% Natural
I was so hopeful this would be an added benefit to my skin care routine, but it really did nothing for me. I like it is 98% Natural, very affordable $9.98 , but no results so I will pass on it in the future.
31/05/2021
Great Mask!
This facial mask firms and moisturizes my skin. The skin on my nose was peeling before I started using the mask, and it isn't peeling anymore! I would definitely recommend this product.
18/05/2021
Okay
I wasn’t a huge fan of this mask to be honest. It definitely smelled incredibly delicious like berries, but I broke out around my chin after using it. Maybe it was detoxing? Not sure but smelled great!!
07/05/2021
♥️
I just love this product., over the last couple of years I have tried many, many face masks none have impressed me This mask made my face feel soft and clean and smelling good. I have definitely found my new go to face mask
05/05/2021
Found Firming BlackberryFace Mask
Really was hoping i would like this, but i really was not impressed. It does firm, thats for sure, but i didnt like the feeling it left on my skin. Scent is somewhat overwhelming, but im scent sensitive anyway.
03/05/2021
Berry effect
I love natural ingredients in face masks.I saw it at my sister place and thought of trying it.I was amazed by the results ,really tones and firms.
03/04/2021
This mask feels wonderful on your face you can feel it working. Highly recommend this product
03/04/2021
Must try
Love the Found firming blackberry face mask. It definitely lives up to its promise of tone, firming and moisturizing skin. It is super affordable and results can be almost seen instantly. I like that it’s almost 98% natural.
26/03/2021
Found Blackberry Face Mask
I just love this product., over the last couple of years I have tried many, many face masks none have impressed me as much as Found Blackberry Mask. It made my face feel soft and clean and smelling good. I have definitely found my perfect facemask.
28/02/2021
Absolutely love
I finally found ! I have been searching for a very long time for the perfect mask that didn't leave my face oily or dried out . The mask went on smooth and came off easy the smell of the mask was wonderful. And the results were great, my skin felt filmer smoother and looked brighter.I absolutely recommend
15/02/2021
Me encanta esta mascarilla
Nunca había usado esta marca antes pero en mi beauty box de Walmart me llegaron dos y la probe fueron tipo muestra pero si funciona bien me dejo la piel suave, humectada, hidratada y olorosa
11/02/2021
New Natural
My skin is somewhat sensitive, so I'm very iffy about trying new cleansing products. But after I saw the amazing results my friend had with this product, I couldn't wait to try! It has a great scent, even better results and is made of natural Ingredients! Which is perfect for my sensitive skin.
21/08/2020
Very hydrating!
This face mask is very effective at making my face feel smooth and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and I love that it is made with natural ingredients. It has a very pleasant berry scent but the scent is subtle.