4.2 5 0 330 330 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

9/19/2019
Awesone
If you like jalapeno you love these chips. They become addictive because they are light and airy
9/15/2019
Super Crunch
I didn’t expect them to have so much crunch but they did, loved it! They reminded me of a mix between sour cream and onion with a kick added. In less than 15 minutes, half of it was gone. I’ll definitely be buying them again.
Fun to eat!
Lays is something that i always buy and always have in our food storage! This jalapeno flavor is what I enjoy eatinf during movie time or when I'm bored. Love spicy and this really gives me that satisfying spicy cravings! Taste great and perfect to share for the whole family!
pop.. pop... popp
i love taking these chips and popping t hem in my mouth before eating them. i also love the flavor i cannot get enough of the flavor my mouth waters for it. it is awesome. i love these and they are my favorite.
9/12/2019
These poppables are super crunchy with the perfect amount of heat. My family cannot get enough of them. I will have to stock up.
9/9/2019
Lays Poppable
My husband loves these things! I think he could eat the whole bag in one setting if he were given the chance. I’ve crunched them up and used to coat chicken for the grill, gives great flavor.
9/8/2019
Yum
My husband brought home a bag one day. He couldn’t stop talking about how he really liked poppables and how good they are. Rolling my eyes I tried them. Yum. Sold! His bag was suddenly my bag and then my toddler hijacked the snack! We love them!
9/6/2019
Good snack
This is a great snack. Taste great on the go or even sitting down for movie night.. My whole family likes them. If you haven't already tried them you really need to. Also you would love them.
9/6/2019
Pretty interesting
They have a very crisp bite to them while gicing a very intense flavor.
9/5/2019
Crunchy satisfaction!
The spice level was just right and the light crunchy texture perfect!! Don't feel guilty munching on these!
New fave
The flavor is spot on too! Creamy, zesty, spicy — all in one.
great chips
I really enjoyed the Poppables chips I like the flavor it wasnt too over the top just the right amount. My whole family like them so much that we only only buy these chips now. Lay's had other flavors that are just as good !
Not a fan
Honestly I did not care for the Lay's Poppables. I was hoping that they would be a little more crispy. I did not like the texture either. I will stick to regular Lays.
LAY'S POPPABLES ,
I LOVE CHIPS , I LOVE JALAPENO'S BUT THESE DO NOT LIVE UP TO THE HYPE ... THEY TASTE LIKE BADLY MADEINSTANT POTATOES AND THE OVERSIZED BAG DETERS ALSO, DEF NOT WORTH THE PRICE , I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT .
9/2/2019
Crazy Crunchy
Crazy good taste and crunchy too. Just right amount of heat from the jalapeño. The other flavors are great too. Try some today.