LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder 75268 Starship

4.9 5 0 18 18 Give young kids an exciting introduction to the LEGO Star Wars universe with this Snowspeeder starship toy building set for ages 4 and up. The Snowspeeder, Echo Base defense station and speeder bike are all easy to build and have cool weapons, including a disc shooter, for battle play. There are also 2 minifigures – Star Wars Rebel pilot hero Wedge Antilles and a Snowtrooper – to inspire role-play adventures. Instructions PLUS offer a digital, interactive guide to building these construction models. Available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, they have zoom and rotate viewing tools to help kids create the LEGO brick versions. LEGO Star Wars 4+ children’s building toys introduce preschool kids to the Star Wars universe and its heroes and villains. With Starter Brick bases to help them learn to build, even first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own.
LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder 75268 Starship

22/03/2022
Great for kids
I purchased LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder starship set for my nephew aged 5. He loves this set and loves the cool weapons, disc shooter and the minifigures. This is a great introductory kit for preschoolers
10/02/2022
Great For the Lego Lover In Your Life
We bought this Lego set for our nephew's 7th birthday. He's a Lego fiend and this did not disappoint. He couldn't wait to open it and put together. He got through the set quickly, but he's an expert builder. It is a great gift idea for any Lego lover of any age!
29/01/2022
Fun lego set
My son loved building this with his grandma after he got it for Christmas. It was smaller than I thought it was going to be but it was easy enough for my son to do with some assistance.
22/01/2022
Lego Snow speeder
Absolutely loved this. As a 37 year old, building this with my young son brought back so many memories of building star wars stuff as a kid. It's so great to see the actual sets that I dreamed of as a kid come to life in such a great way. My kids did tell me to stop making the noises though.
11/01/2022
I love Legos!
I absolutely love Legos. Every single set I've bought, which is a lot. I don't like how much they cost, for such small creations just because of a particular logo linked, such as this Star Wars one. But since my son is obsessed with Legos and Star Wars of course I bought it.
21/10/2021
Lego love
I absolutely love buildings legos with my kids. This one is one of my favs.
07/10/2021
nephew loves it
Got this for my young nephew and he loves Lego and star wars. He will literally just sit and finish the Lego building then play with it
10/07/2021
Lego love
We got this for my son. He is a Lego lover from way back. The snow speeder set didn't disappoint. Lego is the leader for a reason simple easy to follow instructions. Step by step
08/07/2021
Fun
There is nothing better than Lego and Star Wars!! Super fun
10/06/2021
Lego fun
This was very fun and the whole family enjoyed it.
05/06/2021
Great for 4 year old
This is the perfect set for my 4 year old lego fanatic. This was just the right amount of pieces for him to complete (with help). He’s not quite ready for the bigger sets yet but was over “baby” legos. He loves the vehicle and blaster. We’ve taken it apart and rebuilt it a few times, he really enjoys the set.
26/04/2021
Great Lego Set
My son had a lot of fun building this lego set. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical because my son has never asked for Legos, so when I got this for him, he was really excited. He now asks for Legos everywhere we go, and yes, sometimes I do give in. LOL!
13/02/2021
Star Wars Lego
I actually never heard of this product before until when I bought it. Although I was a bit iffy with the price, I still bought it to have a test. I let my five-year old son tried it and he thought it was ok. Star Wars Lego
21/12/2020
Nice product
My son loved this! It was super easy for him to follow! One thing I cant stand is the price of leggos!
01/12/2020
Another excellent Lego creation
Bought this to go with all our other LEGO builds and as usual it was fin to put together and made a great addition to our Star Wars and LEGO collection. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of either or both. With just over a 100,000 LEGO bricks in our home, we are always looking for new and fun kits.