Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk Beachy Texture Salt Spray

4.4 5 0 50 50 Love Beauty and Planet's unique coconut milk and white jasmine sea salt spray is a texturizing hair spray that keeps your locks fresh and fragrant. Just spray on damp hair from the roots to the ends, air dry, blow dry, or diffuse and beachy wavy hairstyle.
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk Beachy Texture Salt Spray

07/03/2022
Long lasting
Gives your hair a beachy bouncy wavy styling finish. I wish I could be at the beach all day long but this product makes me feel the same way.
07/03/2022
My hair is quenched
I love love this love and beauty planet!!my hair feels refreshed healthy and shiny!! Please buy this it smells and feels super amazing in my hair!! I’m a fan for life it’s that awesome!!
11/12/2021
It’s great!
It is a good product I use the shampoo & conditioner
26/10/2021
Great leave in treatment
I have used this product with other products from this brand. I feel that this product is not too heavy and doesn’t leave much build up residue in your hair. It has a pleasant scent. I would definitely keep using for time to come. I just love how it makes my hair feel!
26/08/2021
Feels soft
Tried this product when my daughter came to visit and asked me to try it smelled and left my hair soft and silky,I bought a full bottle and use it regularly.
28/02/2021
Coconut milk beachy
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Coconut milk beachy
18/02/2021
Great results for the cost
I love this brand! Everything they make is true to label! For an inexpensive product I'd highly recommend it! This doesn't leave any buildup!
05/02/2021
It's alright
It's smells great and does work, but it doesn't last long and made my hair feel gross the next day. Overall, I like it, but I wouldn't buy it again.
18/10/2020
Beachy waves!
I have used this product all summer long. I love that this product really does let me achieve that beachy look that I love. This has quickly become one of my favorite go to brands. I highly recommend!
11/03/2020
Beauty & Planets lotion
Beauty & Planets lotion is great because it goes on nice. It's not thick & greasy. My skin drinks it up & the smell is beautiful🌷
07/02/2020
Great smell
It gave you hair life and keep it healthy special when you swim every day
26/11/2019
A True Beauty from the Planet
I have always been a fan of this brand of products.. I have tried their body washes, shampoos, and hand soap. I'm very picky about the brands and products I use for my hair but this had coconut in it - so I gave it a try. It was truly amazing and left my hair looking great. I felt that my hair was a bit dry throughout the day, though!
17/11/2019
beach waves without going to the beach
I kinda liked it. It works better on straighter hair than my nature kinky hair for me. I did like that it left my hair soft and did me give pretty waves when used on straight hair. I would still recommend it.
30/10/2019
Amazing product!
I first heard of this company through a free sample of another product they sell so I decided to give this spray a shot and was not disappointed. It added subtle beachy waves to my hair with a fresh coconut smell. I really enjoyed it.
30/10/2019
Silky & Smooth
I love that this gave my hair the texture and bounce that it claims. I really needed this and along with being nourished and cared for I love the smell it’s not overpowering and it doesn’t dry my hair out what your most products to you. I love the way that I can apply at the pump does not get clogged.