Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask

4.6 5 0 54 54 Briogeo’s deeply nourishing, protein-free Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask is packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. Clinically-proven to boost moisture for softer, more hydrated hair.

08/08/2022
Moisturizing creamy goodness
I first tried this out at my sister’s apartment and I was hooked! This thick mask made my hair so soft and smooth, I couldn’t believe it. It has so many nourishing ingredients and didn’t make my hair feel heavy or greasy afterwards.
07/08/2022
I love Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask. It made my hair so much softer and more manageable. It’s great for all hair types. I definitely recommend this product!
03/08/2022
Leaves hair shiny and smooth!
I absolutely love this hair mask! The vitamins and minerals leave your hair looking and feeling it's best! It makes it feel and look so much healthier, shiny, and smooth!
02/08/2022
My hair loves this mask!
I'm beyond impressed! I'm a curly girl so I'm always looking for a moisturizes that detangles my hair. This not only made my hair smell amazing, give my blonde hair shine, deranged my hair and kept my curls and end from looking dry! This is the perfect product that's actually good for your hair. But , it's expensive and I haven't been able to find a dupe that compares. I use it each time I shower, sometimes don't even shampoo or put conditioner in my hair. My hair is thick and long and to be honest im using it up quicker than I'd too. I love this mask but I'm not sure if I'll be buying again because of this. However if your hair is shorter and fine, thin or even average you wouldn't need as much and the price would be well worth it in my eyes. I truly believe anyone's and everyone's hair would benefit a great deal after using this. Definitely recommend!
Excellent product
Left my hair super soft I also used it for my daughter and she stained knot free for days
Best
Wow this hair mask is amazing. I had Super clean soft and shiny hair after using it.
01/08/2022
Love It!!!
I love this!! The smell is amazing, it has a thick soft mask feel in your hair & it left my hair super hydrated!! I have frizzy course hair & THIS LEFT IT FEELING SMOOTHER & HEALTHIER. Love, love, love this!!
01/08/2022
A must for summer hair!
My hair gets abused in the summer by clorine and sun. This puts moisture back into the hair shaft and softens. Probably good for those that heat style too.
31/07/2022
Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask
The avocado + kiwi mega moisture for your hair work very good it keep your hair moisture in your hair love it
31/07/2022
Soft hair
This mask helped my hair feel soft and hydrated. I struggle with keeping my hair hydrated and this mask definitely did the trick. It also smells great. I would definitely continue to use this mask in the future and I think others should try it out as well. I received amazing results.
30/07/2022
Makes your hair soft
This product makes your hair really soft and hydrated, to see results try using it 2-3 per week, it really works.
30/07/2022
Love this
I love this hair mask. It makes my hair feel really hydrated and it smells amazing(think runts, yes the candy). I notice some slightly less frizz after using it. I have baby fine thin hair and would only recommend once every week to 2 weeks as it would weigh hair like mine down if used too often.
27/07/2022
Hair Mask
This hair mask was really great! It made my hair feel really hydrated and not damaged.
27/07/2022
Excellent hair mask
This hair mask makes my hair silky soft and smooth and leaves it feeling hydrated and moisturized. No more frizz or dryness. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down and is light enough yet does the job well. Love the mild scent of it too. This is an excellent hair mask for dry, damaged, dull and frizzy hair!!
25/07/2022
very nice
I really like this hair mask. It left my hair really soft and manageable... and it also smells amazing! My hair gets tangled and damaged easily, so a hair mask is a staple in my routine.