4.7 5 0 48 48 An ultra-plush, vitamin C-rich cream that hydrates, brightens, and fights visible signs of aging.
OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

06/09/2020
Love it!
This is one of my favorite facial moisturizers. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. It absorbs fast into my skin.
21/07/2020
Beatrice
Muy buena crema se las recomiendo. Yo la probé hacen varios meses atrás y los resultados son excelentes
04/07/2020
Really, Really Brightens. REALLY!
I love this product and use it in conjuction with the Banana Bright collection that consists of the eye cream and primer as well as the Truth Serum. I have to say that this line has really lightened some of my acne scaring. I love that it's almost like a gel it's not too cream and absorbs really fast. It leaves you with a glow though - so if you're not into that maybe you won't like this. The smell is amazing and it's even good enough for night use if you really want to target sports or discoloration.
10/04/2020
Excelente producto
Me fascino todo Lo recomiendo calidad Y resultado perfecto
21/02/2020
Great daytime moisturizer
If you want to find a hydrating product for daytime that doubles as an active this is a great choice. I will warn those with sensitive skin, this is quite fragranced. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. It has multiple ingredients that are a derivative of vitamin C so your definitely getting a skincare formula that has the science to back u a the claims. if you're showing early signs of aging or hyperpigmentation this is a really good moisturizer for you. Just don't skip on the sunscreen after using. Vitamin C will make u more susceptible the sun harmful uv Ray's.
13/02/2020
A Must buy
One of my favorite all-time brands that actually works every time and does what it claims to do
03/02/2020
Honest review
I wanted to love this product with everyone raving how well it performs. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed, when reading the ingrendients this product contains a lot of fragrance, which hurt my sensitive skin.
30/01/2020
Hydration
Oompf, this product is literally everything. It will leave you with an extra boost of confidence after each use. You will love the results you see in the mirror and others will notice as well. I love that this product has real results and no empty promises.
26/01/2020
Love this product
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing with a light citrus scent. It’s creamy in texture and doesn’t irritate my skin. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and radiantly brighter. Love it!!
25/01/2020
I was sick for a few months just needed an uplifting brighter look and this works great! Leaves your skin looking brighter smooth no heavy feeling. Definitely will recommend this to my patients and friends.
22/01/2020
O.m.g loved this product it was simply amazing I definitely recommend it to all my clients
19/01/2020
Amazing brand and product
This product noticably reduces the look of wrinkles. My skin looks smoother now that I have been using it. The brand has so many great products but this is by far one of my favorites.
11/01/2020
You cant go wrong with any product from Ole
I have been using Ole for almost 13 years and I have never found a product that I didn't like. This cream does what it says and leaves your skin looking bright, refreshed and energized!
10/01/2020
Love this brand
I love every OleHenriksen product I've tried and this Brightening cream is no exception. I love the way it makes me look and feel. It's lightweight and easy to use. I definitely recommend.
05/01/2020
good for yangs
I have used it in long time in age 40s. But after 50th it does not work.