OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

4.7 5 0 80 80 An ultra-plush, vitamin C-rich cream that hydrates, brightens, and fights visible signs of aging.
OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

14/11/2021
Makes me oily
I have super oily skin, and unfortunately, this just added to that. It smells like an orange dream sickle!! Literally. It did make my skin more vibrant though, I will say that.
02/11/2021
MOISTY MOSTURIZERS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING AND ITS SO TEXTUREY U COULD FEEL THE SMOOTH FEEL OF IT AND IT LOOKS SMOOTH ON SKIN AND ITS PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES,HONESTLY TRY IT I RECOMMEND IT
08/10/2021
Refreshing
Great for brightening skin, has a citrus smell, applies easily, not filmy, absorbs quickly. Does not produce more oil for your skin. The texture is not heavy at all. Good for summer time.
20/07/2021
instant results
a little pricey; however, it works. I could tell the difference as soon as I used it. Not greasy and made my skin feel great! I love all ole products that I have tried and this one works!
24/06/2021
I love this product
It's light and it moisturize my face well especially before applying all of my makeup and let me tell you I am so dry around nose and eye. So I am very happy with my choice in buying this at sephora
25/05/2021
The best moisturizer
Hands down my favorite moisturizer. It goes on light and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and bright. I recommend this product to everyone.
16/05/2021
great antioxidant cream
This vitamin C cream is a great complement to daily SPF in order to even out the skin tone and protect from UV rays. It does have a fragrance, which smells great but could be irritating to those with sensitive skin. It is hydrating, but doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.
28/04/2021
One of my favorite moisturizers!
I love Ole Henriksen products in general, and the C Rush Brightening Cream, especially when used in combination with their Banana Bright Eye Cream (I hope I got the name right), is my favorite product of theirs. It's super hydrating, and it brightens your skin while moisturizing. I also jyst LOVE the scent...it reminds me of an Orange Creamsicle. I highly recommend!
23/04/2021
Excellent
I love most of the Ole Hendrickson products I have tried. Good, quality brand overall. This product works very well in brightening the undereye area. Noticeable results in about 3 weeks or so. Nice and light and easily absorbed. No lingering fragrance.
18/04/2021
Brightening & Hydrating - everything I need in the morning
This fabulous Brand (Ole Henriksen) C-Rush has been one of my 'go-to' lines for years. I use it regularly (in the AM, usually) to keep my skin tone even and hydrated. I love the Vitamin C, its great for brightening, and the Shea Butter is soothing and perfect for my sensitive summer skin.
15/04/2021
I absolutely love this brightening cream, I got it last month and it was my first time trying this brand and I have since fallen in love with it. This works by itself in your daily routine, or under make up. It brightens well. It feels amazing it absorbs easily. It's definitly worth it. So far everything i have tried from Ole henrickson is amazing.
10/03/2021
pretty good!
smells amazing and has a refreshing feel to it. It's not a very big bottle but a little goes a long way. I liked that there's vitamin c in this but I don't think I'd purchase it again. I personally find it more beneficial to use a vitamin c serum and then a hydrating moisturizer. But if you're someone who doesn't like to use a lot of products then this could be a great option for you!
09/03/2021
Okay Moisturizer
I have heard good things about the Ole Henriksen moisturizers and this was my first experience with one. I thought it was decent but didn't do anything special for my skin and I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing.
07/03/2021
I tried it a while ago, this cream has an amazing smell and texture, it leaves your face moisturized, glowy, and no break-off, it also very nutritious and u can feel the difference within weeks
06/03/2021
Brightening
This is excellent it really brightens your skin and leaves you with a refreshing feeling. I love the texture and it’s not too heavy on the skin either. I highly recommend to anyone!