OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

4.7 5 0 72 72 An ultra-plush, vitamin C-rich cream that hydrates, brightens, and fights visible signs of aging.
OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

28/04/2021
One of my favorite moisturizers!
I love Ole Henriksen products in general, and the C Rush Brightening Cream, especially when used in combination with their Banana Bright Eye Cream (I hope I got the name right), is my favorite product of theirs. It's super hydrating, and it brightens your skin while moisturizing. I also jyst LOVE the scent...it reminds me of an Orange Creamsicle. I highly recommend!
23/04/2021
Excellent
I love most of the Ole Hendrickson products I have tried. Good, quality brand overall. This product works very well in brightening the undereye area. Noticeable results in about 3 weeks or so. Nice and light and easily absorbed. No lingering fragrance.
18/04/2021
Brightening & Hydrating - everything I need in the morning
This fabulous Brand (Ole Henriksen) C-Rush has been one of my 'go-to' lines for years. I use it regularly (in the AM, usually) to keep my skin tone even and hydrated. I love the Vitamin C, its great for brightening, and the Shea Butter is soothing and perfect for my sensitive summer skin.
15/04/2021
I absolutely love this brightening cream, I got it last month and it was my first time trying this brand and I have since fallen in love with it. This works by itself in your daily routine, or under make up. It brightens well. It feels amazing it absorbs easily. It's definitly worth it. So far everything i have tried from Ole henrickson is amazing.
10/03/2021
pretty good!
smells amazing and has a refreshing feel to it. It's not a very big bottle but a little goes a long way. I liked that there's vitamin c in this but I don't think I'd purchase it again. I personally find it more beneficial to use a vitamin c serum and then a hydrating moisturizer. But if you're someone who doesn't like to use a lot of products then this could be a great option for you!
09/03/2021
Okay Moisturizer
I have heard good things about the Ole Henriksen moisturizers and this was my first experience with one. I thought it was decent but didn't do anything special for my skin and I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing.
07/03/2021
I tried it a while ago, this cream has an amazing smell and texture, it leaves your face moisturized, glowy, and no break-off, it also very nutritious and u can feel the difference within weeks
06/03/2021
Brightening
This is excellent it really brightens your skin and leaves you with a refreshing feeling. I love the texture and it’s not too heavy on the skin either. I highly recommend to anyone!
27/02/2021
smells amazing
The scent is very fresh and revitalizing. It feels nice on the skin but I didn’t notice a major difference.
25/02/2021
Love it!
I genuinely love this product. This product has worked better at hydrating my skin more than anything else I have tried. Soothing and absorbs in the skin right away. It leaves a nice and beautiful glow. My skin definitely looks much healthy.
21/02/2021
This is good
I’m one of the few who found this a bit oily but it does do what it says. It’s not cheap though
10/02/2021
Brightening Creme
I love all of the OLEHENRIKSEN products and this one is one of my favorites. It goes on silky smooth, smells wonderful and leaves your complexion glowing.
06/02/2021
Fit for Night Skincare
It is a good cream, although I wish it had more instructions for its use on the bottle. It is very good to use at night to help skin pigmentation and acne spots. Its smell is a bit strong, I would like it to be softer, it contains Retinol which is very good to even out those discolorations on the face.
28/01/2021
The best C
This product smells amazing and ur face will look and feel softer and brighter.All of his line is great but this vitamin c will drench ur skin plump.Iwould absolutely recommend!
09/01/2021
Very smooth
This goes on so lightweight and smooth. I got this for my daughter but now ive taken it over. It leaves your skin moisturized and more brightened but not too bright where its over noticeable. It's just the right amount.