OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

4.7 5 0 97 97 An ultra-plush, vitamin C-rich cream that hydrates, brightens, and fights visible signs of aging.
OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème

09/09/2022
Wonderful
Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I realized that my skin looked dull and lifeless, as if it had fallen into hibernation. So I chose C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme by Ole Henriksen. I didn’t pin hopes on him, but on the contrary, I was afraid of how my combined oily skin, which was not previously familiar with vitamin C, would behave. Everything is really good and this cream really helped my skin come to life. Only one caveat, the cream is absorbed a little longer, although this does not correspond to its quality
13/08/2022
Love
This product smells amazing, it also gives good results! I love this vitamin c line!
06/08/2022
Works great
I like vitamin c in my skin care, it works great to smooth lines out and has a nice fragrance to it.
12/07/2022
Love this entire line!
Their was a cult following for this line of Vitamin C Creams by Ole Hendiksen! And you know what everyone was right!! This brand as a whole is amazing including amazing ingredients for your skin! With visible benefits. This moisturizer is nice and rich and creamy! The Vitamin C is just an added benefit! Just be warned the packaging is on the smaller side and tends to be pretty pricey! But so worth it ladies!
09/07/2022
Citrus sunshine
The whole orange system is amazing I love this moisturizer and the fermented orange serum. It leaves skin smooth fresh and clean. I highly recommend.
11/06/2022
OleHenriksen Brightening Moisturizer
Love, love, love this moisturizer! OleHenriksen Vitamin C Brightening products are my favorite line in this brand. The truth serum and eye cream are amazing too. This cream is very moisturizing so I tend to use it more in the colder months or at night since I have combination oily skin. Highly recommend this!
19/04/2022
So far so good
I bought this product on a promotion, and after 2 weeks using it, the results come so so surprised for me. My skin is much better, brighter and smooth. Honestly I didnt expect much, but after trying I am sure I will buy it again.
02/04/2022
A Must Have Creme!
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. If I use it at night, it leaves my skin feeling plump and smooth the next morning. I sometimes use it under makeup and it works well this way also. My skin sometimes gets dull looking and this is really helpful when it does. I can't recommend this highly enough!! It even smells good but not strong or artificial. I don't get breakouts from it and when I get dry patches, it really helps them disappear. I have combo-oily skin, but I still get dry patches at times.
16/03/2022
Great Product!
I love the OLEHENRIKSEN brand. I bought this in a bundle to try out about a year ago. It’s very effective and good for sensitive skin on my experience. As soon as you put it on you instantly feel hydrated and the glow follows!! I would most definitely recommend this product!
11/03/2022
Great product!
I love skin care and as someone who is headed toward 40 I really concentrate on my skin. This not only brightens and moisturizes but also leaves me with a beautiful natural glow.
06/03/2022
effective
this product is really nice and it really does the job.
03/03/2022
Amazing Ole Hendriksen
This face product works wonders on your skin. It lifts and softens tight rough skin. It also brightens and gets rid of dull and dry skin. I definitely recommend it for any woman!!
01/02/2022
Smells amazing
This is my very first product from Ole henriksen . One of my friend recommended me for this and after using the whole bottle for couple of months I can definitely say I will surely buy a second bottle for sure . It’s smell soo good even my husband liked it a lot . It really helped brighten up my skin as well as keep it moisturized for all long long and keep my skin hydrated . I haven’t had any problem while using this on my skin . Highly recommend!!
24/01/2022
Love
This creme is so good. It smells amazing and feels great in your skin. I don’t think it is super expensive and would definitely recommend purchasing if you are looking to brighten and create a luminous glow.
22/01/2022
Like it
I got sample size from Sephora and its wonderful cream for brightening because it contains Vitamin C