4.6 5 0 22 22 An ultra-plush, vitamin C-rich cream that hydrates, brightens, and fights visible signs of aging.

12/12/2019
Good product but not for sensitive skin
I love the ingredients I’m this product and when I use it very sparingly, I am really happy with the results — moisturized and glowing skin. I have to be careful — use too much and sensitive skin can react.
12/12/2019
Tried this one. It was fantastic
Very good product doesn't leave your body oily.. indefinitely softens your skin hydrates excellent
11/12/2019
So soft
Great product. Made my skin so soft and beautiful. I love the that it smelled. It was almost like silk. I would definitely buy more of this product.
10/12/2019
Best ever!
This is the best skin care line out their. Love this product!
09/12/2019
OLEHENRIKSEN BRIGHTENING CREAM
VERY GOOD CREAM THAT FIRMS, EVENED MY SKIN TONE , CREATES A SMOOTH SKIN TEXTURES, REDUCES FINE LINES AND WRINKLES AND BRIGHTENS AND IS VERY EASY TO APPY BUT LEAVES SO RESIDUE ON YOUR SKIN
09/12/2019
C-rush love
C-rush is moisturizing and brightening. My skin felt younger after a week of use.
08/12/2019
Wonderful product
It has a nice mild citrus scent. Very hydrating for how lite the product is. From a trusted brand, I would highly recommend this.
08/12/2019
Good Product
It’s a great moisturizer! My skin is initially really oily so it didn’t really help with that part but moisturizes your skin well and makes skin brighter.
06/12/2019
Great brightening cream
I love the texture and smell of this product. It’s a little pricey but it’s made my skin appearance overall brighter!
06/12/2019
Amazing!!
This brightening cream works really well!! My skin has a brighter, glowing appearance. It hydrates really well. The scent is super yummy too! What note forcould I ask for! This is definitely staying part if my skincare routine forever!! I highly recommend this product!!
05/12/2019
Its a must have product but a lil pricey
OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Brightening Double Crème will be a new essential to your slim care regimen. It brings the brightness and youth back to your skin like no other product. Turns you from dry and lifeless to sleeping beauty arises
05/12/2019
Absolutely love this Brightening Cream!!
This brightening cream really works! My skin has a visibly brighter, glowing appearance. It also really hydrates my skin making it so smooth and supple. I love the fresh citrusy scent! I just want to eat it!!
04/12/2019
Great as moisturizer
I actually received this product from Influenster in January 2018 and I loved it! The scent was not overwhelming and just the right amount of pleasant. The formula is nice and a little goes a long way! It is a great moisturizer and highly recommend for people with dry facial skin. However, I only gave the product a 4/5 because it is a little greasy. I couldnt wear under makeup for that reason and found it worked best at night time for my skin.
03/12/2019
Love this
I love this skin cream. Silky smooth, goes on smooth to the touch not oily at all like other products. Would recommend and will purchase again!
03/12/2019
Fantastic
I really love this product. It is light and smells so good. It works great!