MAJESTIC PURE Coconut Massage Oil

4.9 5 0 57 57 Majestic Pure Coconut Massage Oil is carefully crafted with wonderful ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil and Rosemary Oil to create a soothing romantic aroma. Ultra-glide formula made from a refined form of pure coconut oil. Formulated with 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil. Soothing and hydrating ingredients readily absorb into the skin making this oil great for dry, sensitive skin. Its beneficial ingredients nourish and moisturize skin. Great for both professional and at-home spa use.
MAJESTIC PURE Coconut Massage Oil

11/11/2022
So relaxing
This massaging oil not only smells amazing but it helps my skin to feel so soft and moisturized. Easy to apply, absorbs into my skin nicely and does not leave me feeling tacky or sticky. I have also bought this as a gift for my daughter and she loves it!
29/10/2022
Amazing aroma, very relaxing
I cannot express how yummy this smells. Coconut, Chamomile, Lavender and Rosemary are so relaxing. I run my feet before bed and the aroma relaxes me, while the oils give my skin a soft rejuvenation over night. I would love to try more from this brand!!
21/10/2022
Just Like SheaMoisture
Couldn’t find SheaMoisture and used this product as a substitute. I must say that it is the dupe or better version of SheaMoisture’s Coconut Massage Oil! I Recommend!
17/10/2022
I love natural
This is soothing to the skin. Coconut oil absorbs readily leaving a non-greasy feel. The added essential oils are calming to the mind, body & spirit. I highly recommend. I love body oils.
25/09/2022
Majestic
I liked this MAJESTIC PURE Coconut Massage Oil. It’s very soothing for dry skin. I liked the smell of it. Good substitute to a lotion.
13/09/2022
Wonderful smell
This is a great moisturizer to use at night. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling young.
10/09/2022
Perfect for Massage
Used for a massage several times, smells lovely and not over bearing. Easily spreads over the skin as well and absorbs, with a desireable consistency
29/07/2022
Love!!!
Love Love && Love This is such a great product. I use it daily after showering to give my skin the extra moisture it needs I even use it on my kids. It smells amazing to!!!
29/07/2022
Great massage oil with multi purpose use
Coconut oil is the base and it has additional oils which make it perfect to be used for multiple purposes of our day to day life. Love to use this and can feel relaxed, it has helped with some of the joint pain relief for me. I have a dry skin its help hydrating it.
23/07/2022
Oil
This is really good product to use on your body
10/07/2022
This stuff is live changing no lie! I use this after everything like shaving & whenever I go to the beach & it just makes my skin feel so soft and smooth & it smells amazing! I get so many compliments! Would definitely recommend!
10/07/2022
Las amo
Enamorada de este producto,amo su olor,excelente para masajes
16/06/2022
Awesome!
I tried this by mistake. But I’m so very glad I did! Made with healing and soothing oils. Massage all over or just in spots. Within minutes you feel relaxed and no pain. I would not buy anything else but this one from now on! I’m very happy.
01/06/2022
great for massage
This a great alternative to highly processed oils....not too greasy, absorbs well and has a calming fragrance...highly recommend!!
30/04/2022
Love this! It smells amazing and is perfect for giving or recieving massages. Leaves skin silky soft