CETAPHIL for Rough and Bumpy Skin

4.8 5 0 233 233 CETAPHIL DAILY SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER FOR ROUGH AND BUMPY SKIN: Dermatologist developed, daily use formula designed to smooth, soothe and reduce appearance of redness or discoloration in rough and bumpy, sensitive skin
CETAPHIL for Rough and Bumpy Skin

18/01/2022
Great for my winter eczema
I have gotten eczema on my legs every winter for as long as I can remember. This is the only lotion that will help get rid of the dry scary patches on my thighs. It is super moisturizing and helps with the itch as well. I will for sure continue to buy this product!
18/01/2022
Go to lotion for dry skin
Have dry skin ? And nothing seems to work for you . Try this cetaphil is one of the best skin care products and I love all of there products cause I have dry & sensitive skin .
Always a favorite
I can't say that I notice a big difference between this and the regular lotion, but I am always super satisfied with cetaphil products and I think they are the best for dry skin!
Only thing that works
My daughter has super sensitive skin and eczema this is the only thing that I found to get rid of the bumps on her arms without breaking her out.
Great Stuff
In the winter time my hands get really dry and rough because of the cold dry air. I’ve tried everything but this one helps my Hands the best
16/01/2022
Works wonders!!
I have tried so many lotions, ointments, and home remedies for the exema patches on my arm. I honestly didn’t think it would work as well as it did. After just 3 days of applying this stuff after showering, the dry itch red areas on my arm showed major improvement!!
14/01/2022
Amazinf
Worked like a perscriptions strengtj topical ointmemt
12/01/2022
Good
This brand is awesome! Always love a good skin/body moisturizer!
11/01/2022
Great for excema
As a person with excema and a dad with severe psoriasis this is hands down one of our favorite lotion brands. It’s one of the best to stop the awful constant itchiness.
10/01/2022
Excellent For My Dry Skin
I absolutely loved this product, especially I suffer from severe dry skin from sun damage in the past! This is perfect for my skin and hydrates my skin where I can tell a pretty big difference in my skin! I would definitely recommend!
So Smooth
This is the best lotion,hands down. Beforevthis lotion there seems to be no help for my rough dry skin. This lotion makes my entire body feel sliky smooth.I would recommend this to all my friends,family and coworkers.
Ehh
It’s all right, nothing for bumpy skin specifically it seemed just through average every day face wash nothing too special about it. I definitely would recommend it but not for this specific reason that it says it’s for.
Fantastic
This stuff is great. It really works. It leaves my skin feeling softer and refreshed. It has a pleasant scent and is not oily like some other products. It worked best for me to use it in the morning and evening.
08/01/2022
I love cetaphil and I always trust this brand. It’s very gentle on the skin and is dermatologist recommended.I would not change the product because it’s just works so good
08/01/2022
The Bomb.com
Anything that Cetaphil has manufactured and distributed personally in my opinion is more than spot on. I have always suffered with a severe case of eczema and dry cracked and sensitive skin for years. When ever I discovered Cetaphil it extremely changed my mind and opinions in a lot of products. It surpassed all the others I have tried. It relieved a lot of pain all while leaving my skin silky smooth and replinished. I highly recommend it to everyone.