CETAPHIL for Rough and Bumpy Skin

4.8 5 0 273 273 CETAPHIL DAILY SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER FOR ROUGH AND BUMPY SKIN: Dermatologist developed, daily use formula designed to smooth, soothe and reduce appearance of redness or discoloration in rough and bumpy, sensitive skin
CETAPHIL for Rough and Bumpy Skin

25/11/2022
Smooth skin
I use this lotion because I have really dry skin, living in the desert makes it worst. Not only does it correct rough skin, it also leaves me moisturized all day long. I don’t have anything bad to say about it.
22/10/2022
Great product!!
This moisturizer works great on dry, bumpy skin and isn’t greasy! It absorbs into the skin pretty easily and has a pleasant scent. The pump works well too (doesn’t get stuck down like some other brands). Great product!!
19/10/2022
Skin feels amazing!
I use this every time I get out of the shower! I have always had ingrown hairs on my arms that spread after having my daughter. A little bit goes a LONG way! It really does ease the bumps over time and even on the first use you will love the moisture this lotion locks in!
06/10/2022
Cetaphil is great for dry rough skin
My husband Has dry skin year round but it gets really bad when it starts to get cold out cetaphil has always worked really well And doesn't typically leave his skin filling greasy solution absorbs pretty quick
30/09/2022
Cetaphil
Cetaphil is also great for dry skin I use most of their products especially in the winter time when I tend to have dry skin.
30/09/2022
It works great
I have bad KP and I have tired mult brands. I do use a more expensive brand that does work wonders but I was looking for an alternative for the price and I must say I was very shocked cause it worked just as good as my high dollar one. So if you have rough and bumpy skin or just really bad dry skin this will works wonders on you.
03/09/2022
Great for KP
I have KP and am always struggling with dry skin and skin bumps. I’ve tried many products over the years and have only found a few that work well for me. I switched to this lotion after a similar product containing salicylic acid increased my sensitivity to the sun. I love this lotion because it doesn’t sting when applied, is gentle on my skin, helps clear up my KP and doesn’t have ingredients that increase sun sensitivity. As an added bonus it also has no detectable odor unlike some other lotions made to treat KP!
02/09/2022
i didnt really like it
it made my face brake out because i have sensitive skin
29/08/2022
Dry skin
Works very well on extremely dry skin, I use it daily no strong scent
07/08/2022
Love this brand
They hand down have some of the best moisturizers I have found for dry skin. As a self taught mua I have used soooo many moisturizers trying to find the best one for me and this one wins hands down they are very affordable I highly recommend trying!
28/07/2022
I would definitely recommend for anyone that has rough or bumpy skin . This product works wonders
25/07/2022
good for my dry skin
This cream works wonders on my rough skin. I have rough heel and I apply this cream every night, and after 5-6 times, my heel now is smooth like butter. highly recommend this product
25/07/2022
Works wonders
I have dry bumpy skin on the back of my arms. This Cetaphil product has worked great at easing my dry skin. I haven't noticed much difference in my bumpiness though. I use Cetaphol products on my kids for their eczema and I couldn't be happier with the way it moisturizes their skin and helps ease the itchiness of their eczema. I highly recommend cetaphil
23/07/2022
Cetaphil !!
I love cetaphill because it make my skin soft... it is good for sensitive skin and doesn't left your skin greasy like other lotions does.. I think it should increase the quantity in this price...
05/07/2022
Skin feels better
This lotion feels nice on your skin as you are applying it and after a few weeks I have noticed a difference. My skin feels alot smoother.