Aquarius Pore Purifying BHA Cream

4.9 5 0 73 73 What it is: A lightweight moisturizer—powered by soothing blue tansy and clarifying willow bark BHA—that purifies pores and visibly balances skin. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Oiliness

13/07/2022
Wow
Literally like a splash of water on your face, so hydrating leaving my sling so hydrated and supple
22/05/2022
WOULD LOVE MY OWN
A friend of mine has this product and it worked really well on my skin I would love to have one of my own could you please send me this to try thank you
25/04/2022
Smooth and lightweight
I have fairly oily blemish-prone skin, and it's always frustrating finding a moisturizer that cooperates. Having said that, the consistency of the Aquarius cream made cautious initially being somewhat richer than what I usually like, but it applies and absorbs effortlessly without feeling heavy at all. I can't say I seen a huge difference in my pores, but at least I can say they weren't any worse! So that's good. I love everything I've ever tried from Herbivore and admire their stance and mission, and this new Aquarius continues the reputation of high quality, safe, and effective products.
18/03/2022
Love this stuff!
I absolutely love this brand to begin with and was super excited to try this! It felt super smooth and light weight in my skin and went to sleep with it on and next morning felt refreshed and ready for the day!
02/03/2022
Works beautiful
This product cleared my skin up in no time . Made it so smooth and clear . I love how my skin looks and feels after I use this
02/03/2022
Love
I love this moisturizer! It’s perfect for the day is super light weight and hydrating while helping keep my skin clear.
12/02/2022
Not my daily moisturizer, but a must have in my skincare routine!
I am really intrigued by this moisturizer. I'm 39, combo skin, get a breakout every now and then and when I'm dry, I'm SUPER dry. This cream is THICK and RICH! A very little bit goes quite a way. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and very soft (more on that later). It has no real discernable scent and absorbs quite well, but not immediately. I'll be upfront- I only use this for 1 week a month, when my skin needs the most help. The BHA really helps to keep acne flare ups under control. I appreciate how it doesn't make me super shiny and greasy. This dries down to a matte finish, which I don't really love. I usually seek product that is more luminous. It has almost a powdery feel on my skin when it is dry, so it isn't the best base for makeup application. But when I use this at night, I do wake up with clear, healthy skin. This isn't my every day cream, but when I do use it, the benefits are exceptional.
26/01/2022
so smooth on my face!
I use this after i wash my face at night, it glides on so smooth & leaves my skin feeling soft all the way until the morning. I wish the jar was bigger since i love it so much! Will recommend and buy this again.
14/01/2022
Best one
I tried lots of moisturizer but this one is great pick for me. When starting using it from day 1 it feels so smooth without greasy.it also doesn’t clog my pores.it’s very lightweight,yet my face feel fully moisturized . I love pairing with the Lapis oil but this is also good just on its own.
10/01/2022
Herbivore it’s such a great brand
I absolutely love this I got it in a subscription box and loved how it made my skin feel I also have used and still use other products from a herbivore and their packaging is always so pretty to me
05/01/2022
Love it!
Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Pores look smaller and no break outs.
05/01/2022
Blue
This company is wonderful and so are all the ingredients that they use to make this moisturizer. I really like this product because it’s made with all natural ingredients and it’s fragrance free.
31/12/2021
Clean pores!!!
Very clean pores! Only need a small amount! Only need to use once a week!
29/12/2021
I love this product!
So I had very large pores, especially in my nose area and around my nose area on my face. But after just 2 days of using this product I could see a signifigant decrease in my pore size.
29/12/2021
Aquarius Pore Purifying BHA Cream
Leave your skin moisturizer your skin and leave it smelling good love it