4.8 5 0 93 93 Partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals. This Shampoo has 0% parabens, colourants, silicones, paraffin. 90% Natural origin ingredients* (*purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing). Micellar Water & Blue Ginger Shampoo helps revitilise hair to reveal their radiance. pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair.
Herbal Essences Revitalise Shampoo 400ml

19/09/2020
My hair become soft and more curly
I love the waves of my hair now more curly and soft feeling and also smells soo good , and take all the dandruff I used to feel eachy all the time, but not anymore when I tried this shampoo
17/09/2020
Leaves your hair feeling amazing
I have tried several of this range of herbal essence and every single one have been amazing
07/09/2020
Amazing smell of ginger
This shampoo is my favourite. The smell of ginger which leaves your hair nice and silky. It lasted me around 3 weeks(I’m wAshing my hair every other day) would recommend to anyone
02/07/2020
amazing smell
this smells amazing, its great value for money and seems to last forever even with my partner and children using it. bottle looks nice aswell in the shower! i would recommend trying this product
19/06/2020
Excellent
I love love this, it smells divine and has worked wonders on my hair
20/05/2020
A really good shampoo.
I've purchased this product a couple of times now and it always puts life back into my hair. It tames my frizz and leaves my hair silky. It's a great affordable shampoo.
09/05/2020
I fully enjoy my bath with that smell
It is now 2months that I started using this product and I m really satisfied, my hair has shown a great improvement! At first I had some issues when using it but it was totally normal as it was a new product and my hair was adapting to it! But after a few weeks it started showing and everybody noticed that! On video calls my hair looked shiny and alive.
20/04/2020
AMAZING SHAMPOO!
This is a really great shampoo. have tried other herbal essences products in the past and some of them seemed to leave a film in my hair but the micellar water and blue ginger shampoo leaves it really smooth, clean, shiny and somehow thicker and filler than before. would definitely recommend!!
19/04/2020
Revitalize
It's one of the best hair products iv tried and it actually does what it says on the package.
18/04/2020
Not Bad
I have used the herbal essence range for quite a while now and have always loved how they left my hair feeling silky and soft. I recently discovered that my frizzy hair was naturally wavy so I needed to find a shampoo. I had never tried this specific herbal essence shampoo so I thought that I would give it a go. It lathered into my hair nicely and smelt wonderful! However, when I turned the bottle round and looked at the ingredients, I noticed that this shampoo contained sulfates. Sulfates are not good for wavy/curly hair as it tends to make the curls more frizzy and dry.
14/03/2020
I really liked this shampoo left it feeling soft and the smell is really good too.
12/03/2020
Not bad at all
Great basic shampoo no fancy scents or bottle which is perfect. It does the job cleans your hair and leaves it shiny I even use it on my daughters hair. It's a great price too. Try it!
09/03/2020
Great for my coloured hair
I really like this product. I dye my hair black so I have to be careful what products I use so I don't affect the colour. This is gentle but effective and also very affordable
09/02/2020
Smells great
This shampoo smells lovely. My hair is always silky and shiny after using it. It’s a great price for a great product. I will definitely buy again.
12/01/2020
Fresh smelling and clean
Great product, it has a lovely strong smell. Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I have quite frizzy hair and this makes it much more manageable. Would highly recommend to anyone with frizzy or unmanageable hair!