4.9 5 0 37 37 Partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals. This Shampoo has 0% parabens, colourants, silicones, paraffin. 90% Natural origin ingredients* (*purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing). Micellar Water & Blue Ginger Shampoo helps revitilise hair to reveal their radiance. pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair.

17/09/2019
Not for my tape of hair
Smells lovely but live my hair greasy not good for me
Stylist approval!
Brilliant product, just as good as salon shampoo! Highly recommend. It’s not harsh on your hair and leaves it not just looking lovely but actually in a lovely condition too. I’d definitely use this on my own hair. Great purchase!
14/09/2019
Hair feels cleaned and full of volume and an interesting scent.
Wonderful
Smells utterly delightful and leaves my hair feeling bouncy and fresh.
12/09/2019
Loved it
I thought this was good shampoo definitely left my hair soft and had a nice shine to it. Didn’t make my hair flat during the day either. Would recommend
11/09/2019
The best
One of the best product. Hair are so soft and smells amazing
Airy and light
Excellent due to being sulphate free, I have very thick frizzy hair and this product left my hair in great condition. It felt so much lighter, frizz free and smelling amazing. And you only need a small amount compared with some sulphate free shampoos, which is a definite plus.
Great for sensitive scalps
This shampoo has been great for my scalp and hair, its not irritated my sensitive scalp at all. It smells amazing and a little goes along way. I would 100% recommend this product. It's currently on offer in numerous shops too :)
10/09/2019
This is all I use I have very thick curly hair and find can only use herbal E leaves my hair lovely and soft but best off all no tangles very shiny too once dried smells amazing
Good product
Leaves hair soft and silky. I love the herbal essences range.
Another great product
Love this range always makes my hair feel and smell lovely.
09/09/2019
great leaving my hair fuller
I am a big fan of herbal essence range anyway but really impressed with this product. Made my hair feel cleane sleeker and smelling fresh as a daisy
Herbal essence new shampoo
I love this product, it has my hair all of these things, soft, shine, and smells amazing. I have long hair and it has made my hair easier to manage.
07/09/2019
Left my hair soft, shiny and very manageable. The smell is also amazing.
07/09/2019
This has brought back the shine and softness to my hair Brilliant