4.2 5 0 65 65 This formula with COLLAGEN COMPLEX and HAIR-IDENTICAL KERATIN repairs inner hair damage and lifts the hair from the roots for long-lasting volume, without weighting it down.

12/10/2019
Not for me
Left my hair very naughty naughty and dry definitely won’t bite again
11/10/2019
Gliss shampoo
I looove this shampoo It leaves hair amazingly soft and manageable I think shwarzkopf products in general are really high great quality products and reasonably priced. Great shampoo, definitely recommend
10/10/2019
Gliss ultimate volume
Great product use this with the conditioner also and hair is voluptuous and very shiny would I know use regularly and good value for your money
08/10/2019
It really works!!
Have used this product many times, as it really works! Leaves my hair clean, managable, and feeling and looking thicker. Even better if you use the matching conditioner.
07/10/2019
Hair smelt amazing after using this product...my dry damaged hair instantly looked and felt in better condition. It seemed thicker and the ends seemed stronger. Will certainly purchase this product again!
04/10/2019
Love it.
I have been using Gliss on and off for years now, this one is so good for my hair it lifts the roots of my fine hair, and the shine and feel are lovely, I will use this more.
01/10/2019
Smells amazing!
Smells great, feels great and leaves hair looking amazingly clean!
27/09/2019
Soft and silky
I recently brought this product and wanted to try t out as my hair was bit dry and colored. This has absolutely stunned me. So soft and silkyy hair is after using it !! I used it for about a week - 4 times and results are amazing 10/10 for this again ... smells good as well
26/09/2019
Good product
Lovely smell great product. Would use again. Like try other items from this range.
26/09/2019
Does what it says on the tin
This is a good shampoo, but just good. It's basic, cleans my hair and smells OK, again just OK. I do find it slightly drying but not as bad as some other shampoos
06/09/2019
Tangled hair
I wasn’t to keen on this shampoo. It did smell nice but left me hair feeling knotty and dry. I won’t be buying again.
05/09/2019
Ok
Was ok smelt nice however not great for dry hair or scalp
04/09/2019
Gives your hair a wonderful shine
Gives your hair a wonderful and smells beautiful 👍😂
04/09/2019
Decent
Always leaves my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny. Smells nice also
01/09/2019
gives good volume
This product gives my hair a good volume for one day. The scent is really nice. However, it makes my hair dry, frizy and difficult to brush and style. All in all, I would not recommend.