4.4 5 0 72 72 Its Simples, Kind to Hair Gentle Care Shampoo hair care. 1 Vitamin pro – vitamin B5, 3 hair loving ingredients Calendula, chamomile oil and geranium oil, and 0 artificial perfume or colour that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness! For healthy, soft hair our Gentle Care everyday Shampoo is a perfect blend of ingredients to restore and replenish your hair. Perfect even for a sensitive scalp.
Simple Kind To Hair Gentle Care Shampoo

30/07/2020
Gentle shampoo
Gentle shampoo that has no perfume, simple for sensitive scalps, great for daily use. Would and have recommend this product to my family and friends.
28/07/2020
Simple shampoo
This simple shampoo is a quality product with no nasty chemicals. It cleans the hair very well and the bottled a while. I would recommend this shampoo because it works well.
25/07/2020
Simple kind to hair shampoo
Simple Kind to Hair Gentle Care Shampoo. Contains pro vitamin B5 to enrich the hair nourishing all the way to the hair root. Sensitive for people with sensitive scalps. No harsh chemicals or artificial perfumes. Leaves hair nourished soft and clean with a light conditioner feel. Great brand. Recommend to all.
24/07/2020
Simple Shampoo
I have fine hair and my spouse has a sensitive scalp. This product is great value, without irritating additives, leaving hair and scalp feeling nourished and clean for little outlay. I have no hesitation in recommending this shampoo.
23/07/2020
No Nasty chemicals
I'm a huge lover of natural beauty products. Simple don't use any nasty of hash chemicals which I love the ethics of their brand. The product is as stated 'simple'. I love and trust the brand.
14/07/2020
Gentle shampoo
A gentle shampoo but does not lather well due to the minimal ingredients which is a bit difficult for my thick hair. Otherwise a good product.
12/07/2020
Skin so nice......😍
Makes my hair and scalp so soft and nourished. It is such a lovely product and all the Simple branded products are brilliant for sensitive skin and also are great for treating dandruff and skin or scalp disorders. It makes you feel regenerised and gives you an all over soothing effect so you can get beautifully nourished skin and hair.
10/07/2020
works for me
this product does not leave your hair dry instead, it nourishes it i think this because my hair was left smooth however it doesn't lather up so i have to add more for it to do so, i would highly recommend this product
10/07/2020
I used this product after recommended by family member, it is so good for my sensitive scalp. I'm using all simple products, but this is my favourite so far. Recommending to family and friends.
09/07/2020
Glossy finish
Amazing no tears , gentle and kid to kids Leaves hair looking glossy and shiney
07/07/2020
Love this shampoo , i have dry hair and this is fantastic leaves my hair super soft for days smells lovely and does not sting your eyes will buy again and have gifted to family
07/07/2020
Nice shampoo
When I first bought this product just as a trial, I found it made my hair smooth and silky.
04/07/2020
Simple shampoo
This product is very gentle on the scalp . It's not expensive to buy and is very good if you have problems with sensitive skin.
04/07/2020
Kind and for everyone
Thank goodness! I have eczema and this is inexpensive and available at most shops. Worry free, hair feels soft and clean. Smells fresh. Love it!
03/07/2020
Bargain
I find this in pound shops all the time, and it's great for a sensitive scalp! I like the fact that it has no colourants or nasty chemicals added! My hair always feel lovely and soft after using. I recommend this product.