OGX Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner

4.6 5 0 139 139 Introducing the upgraded OGX collection. Now with a pH Balanced and sulfate-free surfactant formula, so you can experience salon quality cleansing and care that helps to keep the hair and scalp balanced. Packed with precious oils, exotic ingredients, and amazing fragrances, this affordable and accessible hair brand will help to protect color, strengthen strands, and give longlasting smoothness & shine. This creamy blend, infused with Coconut Milk, whipped Egg White Proteins and Coconut Oil helps to nourish & hydrate dry hair bringing out it’s natural strength and elasticity.

18/07/2022
Coconut heaven
Shampoo and conditioner really cleansed and nourished my frizzy dry hair! Leaving it soft and shiny with no residues ! Fragrance resembled holidays ! Gorgeous
18/07/2022
Summer in a bottle
First, the scent. It's gorgeous. So often shampoos and conditioners smell amazing in the bottle but then once rinsed, it's gone. But this lasts and I love it. Secondly, the products themselves are great! I tried the curly girl method a few years back and although I didn't have the patience to stick to it, I have mostly remained sulphate free, so it's great that these are. My hair is soft and detangled easily... I'm in love. I will definitely be getting these again!
16/07/2022
Smoothness!
My hair feels very smooth after using it! I usually suffer from dandruff if I use different shampoo, but there was no issues at all whilst using it. Would recommend!
16/07/2022
OGX Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner
The first time I used them I was amazed! The shampoo cleansed my hair very well and helped me get rid of grease that no other shampoo has done before, and the conditioner made my hair super silky smooth and soft. These products are the best ones ive used so far. I defenitely would recommend them to anyone with any hair type! Would buy again.
Great shampoo and conditioner
I really liked this shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair very soft and shiny after ten just one use. Most shampoos containing coconut leaves my hair greasy after one day, this didn't. Will definitely buy again.
Smooth and sleek
I've just spent the last few weeks trying the fantastic OGX Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner. All I can say is wow. Firstly it's smells amazing, and not over powering like some other brands. Then you have the fact it lathered up really well. Not forgetting how it madevmy hair feels after use. My hair was soft, manageable and less breakable then it previously had been. My hair has never looked this good
Gorgeous soft hair
My hair is very thick and straight, but over the years it has become quite dry and wavy. I don’t like to use products on it as it just makes it greasy. This coconut shampoo and conditioner are amazing! My hair is back to super-soft and super-sleek again! It doesn’t make it greasy and it smells divine. I have now replaced my regular shampoo and conditioner with this. And price point is perfect. Would defo recommend.
My review
Hair are smooth and soft. Nice smell and creamy texture of both products. I like it
Brilliant products
Fantastic products. Really did help to refresh my dry crunchy girls on wash day. No residue or dry hair after either.
15/07/2022
Love the smell of this and how lush and soft it leaves my hair feeling wonderful and soft
14/07/2022
Great for thirsty hair
I really like how smooth this makes my hair feel. Both the shampoo and conditioner are really creamy. The shampoo isn't overly stripping but gets rid of any product residue and after using the conditioner my curls feel replenished. I'm glad the coconut scent is subtle as I'm usually not a fan.
13/07/2022
Great product for everyday use. My hair is damage and dry after lots of coloring and bleatching. This priduct make my hair less dry abd give my hair nice smell and shine I would recomend this product and I will buy this product again.
13/07/2022
A good kit for curling-prone hair
The shampoo and conditioner have a pleasant coconut scent, matching other curly hair cosmetics.
12/07/2022
Disappointing
I was really excited to try the OGX Coconut milk shampoo and conditioner I received to test. It promised to nourish and hydrate my hair. This sounded great as I have dry hair which I bleach and colour. On opening the shampoo bottle, the product smelled AMAZING! Absolute holiday vibes! It lathered well so I thought we were off to a good start. Unfortunately after rinsing, my hair felt a lot drier than usual. So I applied the conditioner next and left it a few minutes but after washing it out I could already feel that it wasn’t as soft as usual. After drying, I had frizz. I continued to use it for the duration of the test but it really doesn’t suit my hair at all and I’m afraid I won’t be swapping from my usual shampoo and conditioner.
10/07/2022
Great duo!
I really like this shampoo and conditioner! The shampoo leaves my hair feeling fresh and thoroughly cleanses without leaving any residue and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, and less frizzy!