Dial Body Wash Marula Oil

4.6 5 0 259 259 Experience the feeling of beautifully soft skin with Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash. Infused with caring Marula Oil and formulated with Micro Oil Technology, this restoring body wash’s rich, clean-rinsing lather leaves skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. Dial Body Wash is good for everyday washing and is formulated to wash away bacteria, keeping you feeling fresh and clean. Dial is confident that our products will leave your skin feeling healthy. To use, squeeze body wash onto a wet body sponge or pouf, work into a lather and rinse clean.
Dial Body Wash Marula Oil

07/12/2022
This is my favorite body wash. I love the smell. It is not too overpowering. I feel clean after showering without the greasy residue. I love it!
07/12/2022
good product
It gets the job done but I personally prefer the daily bars over the liquid.
01/12/2022
It's ok
It is very affordable and gets the job done. The fragrance is lovely and your skin feels clean and refreshed with no residue left behind. It's not my favorite but it works if your in a pinch.
Smells amazing!
This body soap smells so good and is super smooth on your skin. Keeps it refreshing and soft for the entire day!I'd definitely recommend you trying this for yourself.
30/11/2022
The smell is out of this world
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this dial makes you smells so good and your skin is so soft and you know that it kills bacteria and everything great product
Bring along to gym
This Body Wash is good for everyday washing and is formulated to wash away bacteria, and my son bring along to shower in the gym after exercise and swimming. The price is right !
30/11/2022
Well priced with good results!
It is very affordable and gets the job done. The fragrance is lovely and your skin feels clean and refreshed with no residue left behind. I think this is a smart purchase and worth trying.
A little to thick.
Smells awesome and does a good job, sud's up well, even with horrible water, but it's just a little to thick in my opinion and it doesn't last as long as other products.
Kills germs
I have always trusted dial soap to clean and kill germs. I use to use the bar soap until they started making the liquid.
Awsome
Leaves my skin feeling soft n smooth smells phenomenal n it's not to pricey
Smells Amazing
Loved this body wash. Smells amazing and makes you feel clean. Great body wash.
Bargain for cheap
It's definitely a good product when I can't afford expensive body washes or saving so all in all for the price it's worth it I've spent more on others that were def not worth the price .
Smells amazing
I originally purchased because I needed a new body wash and was tired of dry skin not only does it smell amazing I love the way my skin feels after a shower! A must have in my home
Love this
Leaves my whole family clean and soft. The smell so warm. And can feel in your skin. Unlike other washes feels like a top coat or slide off. No improvements that I can think of.
27/11/2022
Dial marula oil
I wasn't that happy with the way it made my skin felt after use. It could be better if it had more creme in it