4,6 5 0 9 9 For those who love the delicious taste of Butro; Butro Oil is a blend of sunflower and butter oil ideal for everyday use, cooking, frying & baking.
Clover Butro Cooking Oil

19/02/2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I love this product, can't go a day without it. And also not messy at all
14/02/2020
Clover burro cooking oil
Received sample from a friend. Thank you HTC. Will definitely be purchasing this product going forwad
10/02/2020
I tried it and it was amazing but it getting finished easy
29/11/2019
butro cooking oil
nice tast and can use the oil more than once and when its hot it dont leave a bad smell
19/11/2019
Biggest Fan
I absolutely love butro, its one of my favorite brands, I tried this and its great, so easy to use and cook with.
14/11/2019
Butro
I love to Cook and bake witj butter and this oil just gives that yummy buttery taste
13/11/2019
Butro
Butro makes everything better. I really enjoy using this product. It gives food a wonderful rich taste. You don't need to use a lot. I wish it came in bigger quantities. I would recommend this product.
12/11/2019
So easy to use
I often buy butro but it gets finished so quickly when I'm using it for cooking, it's so nice to have a separate product to cook with and my butter lasts longer I love the taste
05/11/2019
Nothing new
I was actually given the Butro to try as my friend was quite taken with it but found it similar to the Stork equivalent. However, it does taste great and it's not greasy at all.