4,3 5 0 27 27 For those who love the delicious taste of Butro; Butro Oil is a blend of sunflower and butter oil ideal for everyday use, cooking, frying & baking.

29/11/2019
butro cooking oil
nice tast and can use the oil more than once and when its hot it dont leave a bad smell
Biggest Fan
I absolutely love butro, its one of my favorite brands, I tried this and its great, so easy to use and cook with.
14/11/2019
Butro
I love to Cook and bake witj butter and this oil just gives that yummy buttery taste
Butro
Butro makes everything better. I really enjoy using this product. It gives food a wonderful rich taste. You don't need to use a lot. I wish it came in bigger quantities. I would recommend this product.
12/11/2019
So easy to use
I often buy butro but it gets finished so quickly when I'm using it for cooking, it's so nice to have a separate product to cook with and my butter lasts longer I love the taste
05/11/2019
Nothing new
I was actually given the Butro to try as my friend was quite taken with it but found it similar to the Stork equivalent. However, it does taste great and it's not greasy at all.
21/11/2019
Been using Butro since forever no matter the price. Simply love it. #purebutter#
19/11/2019
Havent seen the Clover Butro Cooking Oil in the shops yet but would love to try it.
19/11/2019
Thank you i will try it out. Please.............................
19/11/2019
Never used it before. The logo on the bottle is catching the eye. Would like to try it out.
18/11/2019
This will make cooking so much easier especially frying the eggs or mushrooms in the pan and especially for the kids no digging into the butter when they fry eggs
15/11/2019
Did not try this product yet but would defenately want to try it it sounds interstingits a must on my shoping list
14/11/2019
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, would love to get a sample
13/11/2019
This looks so convenient to use. I would love to test it.
13/11/2019
Hi have not tried this out and have not seen it in the shop, would love to get a sample to share and try out with my friends