4,6 5 0 71 71 Made with Barn Eggs* & Locally Sourced Oils. High in Omega 3
Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise

21/01/2020
Happy with the product
Thanks to a friend who gave me the opportunity to try this.it is nice and very smooth.easy to use and smells nice.no improvements should be done.i will to all my family and friends
17/01/2020
Creamy and adds a nice twist to salads and sandwiches
Very cream and adds extra zing to the salad and the sandwich
16/01/2020
Hell man's tany mayo
Love this product but it's Kinder expensive so I only purchased it to test it.. They should make a creamy one as well. But the tangy is great for potato salad n coleslaw it's a really treat
16/01/2020
Hellmann's Mayo Healthy
It was recommended by my Dietician, it is high in fat and tasty. It doesn't come cheap though.
15/01/2020
Hellmann's tangy mayo.
It is an absolutely fabulous product, but way to expensive for pensioners!
15/01/2020
yum yum yum potatoe salad yum
this mayo is epic! such a creamy texture and really pure indulgence even good with just some veg sticks and the mayo as a dip
24/12/2019
Hellman's Tangy Mayo
The creaminess of the mayo is just perfect and taste really great. it's great for sandwiches and salad, also making dips.
18/12/2019
Great taste, unconvincing packaging
I loved this mayonnaise, it is really "tangy" and creamy, great on salads and as a part of a dip. Do not like the packaging though, looks like a skincare product packaging.
15/12/2019
Cant go wrong
Cant go wrong with hellman s tangy mayonnaise always wants more and more
13/12/2019
AmaZing
This is absolutely delicious. A firm faviurite in my household. I just wish there were larger Jars - as this does not last very long
07/12/2019
Deliciously creamy
This mayonnaise is a real favourite. Creamy, but without the oiliness of some brands. Not so sharp that it overpowers the flavor of the food, it enhances it.
29/11/2019
hellmanns mayo
i like the creamy tast i just it with alot of my food even my 2 min noodles
28/11/2019
the best
a mixture of homemade and exotic taste? very nice though! enjoy it with everything id say
27/11/2019
Smooth as butter
Great tasting! I usually use another brand but upon trying this one at a friends house I was swayed! It is smooth and delicious, great for braai salads and if you need a lovely sauce to add to your meal.
26/11/2019
As good as my previous favourite brand
I tried this as a sample as I was very fixed on my previous brand. I am now very happy that I have 2 alternatives