4,6 5 0 70 70 Made with Barn Eggs* & Locally Sourced Oils. High in Omega 3
Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise

17/01/2020
Creamy and adds a nice twist to salads and sandwiches
Very cream and adds extra zing to the salad and the sandwich
16/01/2020
Hell man's tany mayo
Love this product but it's Kinder expensive so I only purchased it to test it.. They should make a creamy one as well. But the tangy is great for potato salad n coleslaw it's a really treat
16/01/2020
Hellmann's Mayo Healthy
It was recommended by my Dietician, it is high in fat and tasty. It doesn't come cheap though.
15/01/2020
Hellmann's tangy mayo.
It is an absolutely fabulous product, but way to expensive for pensioners!
15/01/2020
yum yum yum potatoe salad yum
this mayo is epic! such a creamy texture and really pure indulgence even good with just some veg sticks and the mayo as a dip
24/12/2019
Hellman's Tangy Mayo
The creaminess of the mayo is just perfect and taste really great. it's great for sandwiches and salad, also making dips.
18/12/2019
Great taste, unconvincing packaging
I loved this mayonnaise, it is really "tangy" and creamy, great on salads and as a part of a dip. Do not like the packaging though, looks like a skincare product packaging.
15/12/2019
Cant go wrong
Cant go wrong with hellman s tangy mayonnaise always wants more and more
13/12/2019
AmaZing
This is absolutely delicious. A firm faviurite in my household. I just wish there were larger Jars - as this does not last very long
07/12/2019
Deliciously creamy
This mayonnaise is a real favourite. Creamy, but without the oiliness of some brands. Not so sharp that it overpowers the flavor of the food, it enhances it.
29/11/2019
hellmanns mayo
i like the creamy tast i just it with alot of my food even my 2 min noodles
28/11/2019
the best
a mixture of homemade and exotic taste? very nice though! enjoy it with everything id say
27/11/2019
Smooth as butter
Great tasting! I usually use another brand but upon trying this one at a friends house I was swayed! It is smooth and delicious, great for braai salads and if you need a lovely sauce to add to your meal.
26/11/2019
As good as my previous favourite brand
I tried this as a sample as I was very fixed on my previous brand. I am now very happy that I have 2 alternatives
26/11/2019
Perfect with Salads
One of my best memories is with my Mom having a greek salad and this Mayo. She introduced me to it and I have never used any other mayonaise. It is thick and creamy.