4,6 5 0 112 112 Made with Barn Eggs* & Locally Sourced Oils. High in Omega 3
Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise

09/07/2020
Thick and creamy
My kids loved this mayonnaise. It was thick and rich. I needed something different for my potato salad and this was the perfect product
08/07/2020
Tasty
I want something for a change I tried this brand it's so delicious I will use it again my kids love the taste
04/07/2020
Mayonnaise
Creamy n moist makes sandwiches tasty can use it on any filling
01/07/2020
DELICIOUS
This is the best mayonnaise ive consumed,it tastes fresh,healthy and specially made. it is smooth on the tongue and gives a feeling of luxury
30/06/2020
Best Mayo EVER!
This mayonnaise is literally the best and very light on the taste buds yet has the biggest impact. I eat it with everything and if I could I would eat it with a spoon and I'm honestly not exaggerating
30/06/2020
Deliciously made
I loved the creamy taste to this mayo. It added more flavour to dishes and it was so creamy and bursting with taste. I would definately recommend to everyone.
29/06/2020
Very tangy and nice
tried the mayonnaise a month ago and to my surprise it was the best ever,loved the tanginess,and creamy,I switched to using it more often,if only it came cheap. but overall I'd definitely recommend it.
28/06/2020
Ooh yummy
This cream taste so devine. I loved it since the day I started using it in my house. It makes my salad dishes delish.
26/06/2020
Love This
Heard about this product from a friend.... NOT A BIT DISAPPOINTED. Im a mayonaise lover an this is the real thing!
25/06/2020
Divine mayonnaise
I used to be not a big fan of Mayonnaise because I couldn't find one that I would like. When I tried it, it was after my sister recommended it to me because she knows my Mayonnaise troubles. I found it to be absolutely divine. It's so creamy that it just melts in the mouth and the fanciness teases the taste buds amazingly. I use it in my salads and sauces as well. I absolutely love it.
24/06/2020
Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise
I started using Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise two years ago. I cook my chicken and meat with it. I also make different sauces with it. You will never go wrong with Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise.
18/06/2020
Best Mayo available
Being Dutch ... I do like my chips with mayo... Its a Dutch/Belgian thing to eat your chips with mayo. This by far is the mayo that comes close in comparison to what is being 'offered' back in Europe. For a long time, Hellmann's was very expensive in SA, but luckily I found that it has become cheaper. Woohoo ... I don't eat chips that often, but when YES Helmann's is simply devine
17/06/2020
it's taste good
i bought this because it was on sale. oh my!!!' i went back to get more, it takes different, it's smooth
17/06/2020
Tasty
Its tangy ,has a rich flavour I would buy it always if it weren't expensive but worth every cent spent buying it
16/06/2020
Tangy
No heart burn it so delicious last long in your salad