4,6 5 0 43 43 Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing with low in saturated fat and it's sweet& tangy. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Weigh-Less was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Low in fat, and Organic”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/07/05
Weigh less honey and mustard reduced oil dressing
an amazing taste to my salads and with the reduced oil , its just what the family needs. husband loves and so does the kids which is a plus for me....
2019/06/26
Weigh-less salad dressing
I'm not usually one for salad dressing, but I joined Weigh-less earlier this year and was eager to try it. I wasn't disappointed.
2019/06/13
Healthy & delicious
I have tried this and must say this is my favorite!! I am a health concious guy so always on a lookout for healthy products. It tastes tangy and delicious. Will recommend to anyone!
2019/06/08
I tried it once and it really wasn't bad at all. I would recommend
2019/06/07
Honey and mustard
I only buy honey and mustard dressing as my husband only likes that taste . He can finish all salad with a dressing like this one .
2019/06/06
great taste
absolutely lovely and great for my family they really enjoyed this product and we are very health conscious family so this is awesome product for weight loss.
2019/06/06
weighless
it tastes great,,will out having to worry about gaining extra kilos
2019/06/05
Lovely Honey Mustard
Just loved the taste, and knowing that it had less oil was a great bonus.
2019/06/04
Weighless honey and mustard salad dressing
Like this product. The flavour is still great even if it has less oil in the dressing.
2019/01/15
Excellent dressing
Love this dressing, taste is fantastic plus the benefits justify the price. Will definitely be buying this one again .
2018/09/11
Lovely
It helps alot for me as i am constantly having to eat healthy and knowing there product that helps me maintain my weight is amazing
2018/08/27
great weigh-less dressing
I bought this dressing after it was recommended tome by a friend. I was skeptical about the taste it's have compared to the non-reduced oil dressings. but i was blown away. we couldn't even tell that it contained less oil. this one comes highly recommended. plus it's almost summer now. so it's a GO-TO
2018/07/31
great flavor!!! This is my go-to salad dressing whilst on a diet. perfect taste
2018/05/09
Another great product by Weigh-Less. This dressing is a great way to spice up a salad and will leave you wanting more.
2019/08/13
Would love to have a taste of it and am sure it taste amazing and it is reduced oil.