4,5 5 0 25 25 Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing with low in saturated fat and it's sweet& tangy. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Weigh-Less was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Low in fat, and Organic”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing

19/08/2020
Weigh-less Honey & Mustard
Wow...this product is yummy. My 9 year old son can't have enough and that's the only Salad Dressing we use in my house.
23/06/2020
No worries about oil
It's very nice and I can enjoy it with no worries about the fats in the oil
11/06/2020
Perfect
I use it for salad dressing and it tastes perfect, I highly recommend this one
01/11/2019
Less Honey Mustard
this is one of my favorite salad dressing, my Sunday Lunch goes with it.
25/10/2019
Dressing
It is light and tastes great. It tastes so good that one would not say this is a healthy product. It is quick and easy to use. The flavour is great, highly recommended product.
15/10/2019
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing. It tastes so good. I love salad dressing but when you are watching your weight you are very restricted.
04/10/2019
Delicious Dressing
I use this dressing when making a green salad and it is particularly delicious added to the mayonnaise for a potato and egg salad
17/09/2019
Weigh less honey and mustard
A tasteful product , uses by me in salads , marinades and some other culinary experimenting.
16/09/2019
Dressing
I would love to try it because I'm on a health path at the moment
09/09/2019
A taste sensation
This dressing is so refreshing with salads as well as using with other ingredients to make a marinade for beef I love it
05/09/2019
Mmmmmh
The honey and mustard is a great combination for a dressing and the fact that it has less oil makes it good for health benefits. Would recommend it
29/08/2019
Weigh-Less honey & mustert dressing
Love the taste of the Weigh-Less honey and mustard dressing. Will definitely buy this again.
05/07/2019
Weigh less honey and mustard reduced oil dressing
an amazing taste to my salads and with the reduced oil , its just what the family needs. husband loves and so does the kids which is a plus for me....
26/06/2019
Weigh-less salad dressing
I'm not usually one for salad dressing, but I joined Weigh-less earlier this year and was eager to try it. I wasn't disappointed.
08/06/2019
I tried it once and it really wasn't bad at all. I would recommend