4,6 5 0 87 87 Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing with low in saturated fat and it's sweet& tangy. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Weigh-Less was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Low in fat, and Organic”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing

15/01/2021
A perfect compliment to an organic salad
The flavour of this dressing compliments whatever salad you had made and does not over power the flavour
30/12/2020
Weightless honey mustard salad dressing
The taste is delicious! And healthy, with the weight we now have to lose after Christmas
27/12/2020
The best
After reading the comments here, I decided to try this product, I must say that was the best decision.. It's light and not salty and not oil and taste delicious
25/11/2020
Tasty salad
Love the taste of honey and mustard combined with my regular greek salad. Easy and convenient with some good tasting.
25/11/2020
My kids actually eat this
For a weighless product Im very impressed, even my kids enjoy it, now I dont have to cook separately anymore
16/11/2020
Honey mustard dressing
This is great for my weight loss salad - daily with a different protein. I get daily wow's from my colleages at work
13/11/2020
Weighless
its well flavoured, we all loved this in our house.
30/10/2020
Me and my daugter love this. Absolutely delicious on salad for the summertime
28/10/2020
Weighless salad dressing
Even my 13yr old can't tastes that it is a weight Management product...my family and I love it. I love the fact it is bursting with flavour without the guilt. I would recommend this to anyone not just those who are trying to lose weight.😊
08/10/2020
Good and tasty
Dressing tastes good, love that it's weight loss friendly, less oily but divine in the mouth. Product well branded, presentation is on point, need l say more. Its in most stores so lm sold
28/09/2020
Weigh less salad dressing
I haven’t been able to find this at checkers for the past 5 months where I mainly shop. I am an old weigh less member and have been using this on my salads for over 2 years. I love it and will continue to use it as it’s creamy although it’s reduced in fat.
19/08/2020
Weigh-less Honey & Mustard
Wow...this product is yummy. My 9 year old son can't have enough and that's the only Salad Dressing we use in my house.
23/06/2020
No worries about oil
It's very nice and I can enjoy it with no worries about the fats in the oil
11/06/2020
Perfect
I use it for salad dressing and it tastes perfect, I highly recommend this one
01/11/2019
Less Honey Mustard
this is one of my favorite salad dressing, my Sunday Lunch goes with it.