4,5 5 0 57 57 Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing with low in saturated fat and it's sweet& tangy. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Weigh-Less was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Low in fat, and Organic”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing

01/11/2019
Less Honey Mustard
this is one of my favorite salad dressing, my Sunday Lunch goes with it.
25/10/2019
Dressing
It is light and tastes great. It tastes so good that one would not say this is a healthy product. It is quick and easy to use. The flavour is great, highly recommended product.
15/10/2019
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing
Weigh-Less Honey Mustard Reduced Oil Dressing. It tastes so good. I love salad dressing but when you are watching your weight you are very restricted.
04/10/2019
Delicious Dressing
I use this dressing when making a green salad and it is particularly delicious added to the mayonnaise for a potato and egg salad
17/09/2019
Weigh less honey and mustard
A tasteful product , uses by me in salads , marinades and some other culinary experimenting.
16/09/2019
Dressing
I would love to try it because I'm on a health path at the moment
09/09/2019
A taste sensation
This dressing is so refreshing with salads as well as using with other ingredients to make a marinade for beef I love it
05/09/2019
Mmmmmh
The honey and mustard is a great combination for a dressing and the fact that it has less oil makes it good for health benefits. Would recommend it
29/08/2019
Weigh-Less honey & mustert dressing
Love the taste of the Weigh-Less honey and mustard dressing. Will definitely buy this again.
05/07/2019
Weigh less honey and mustard reduced oil dressing
an amazing taste to my salads and with the reduced oil , its just what the family needs. husband loves and so does the kids which is a plus for me....
26/06/2019
Weigh-less salad dressing
I'm not usually one for salad dressing, but I joined Weigh-less earlier this year and was eager to try it. I wasn't disappointed.
08/06/2019
I tried it once and it really wasn't bad at all. I would recommend
07/06/2019
Honey and mustard
I only buy honey and mustard dressing as my husband only likes that taste . He can finish all salad with a dressing like this one .
06/06/2019
great taste
absolutely lovely and great for my family they really enjoyed this product and we are very health conscious family so this is awesome product for weight loss.
06/06/2019
weighless
it tastes great,,will out having to worry about gaining extra kilos