4,9 5 0 73 73 Succulent meatballs in a rich tomato sauce </p>A rich versatile tomato based sauce infused with garlic & herbs </p> A spicy sauce combining paprika, oregano and red pepper with a zesty lemon flavour </p>

29/09/2019
What would ball's be without a sauce 😜
My boys love meatballs so this sauce has made my life easy
27/09/2019
new powder sauces
got it as samples at a spar, tried it and then eventually went to buy it myself, tasted absolutely good.
23/09/2019
Knorr cook in sauce
I tried the green curry. Very delicious. There was more than enough sauce.
19/09/2019
Great sauce
I always use these sauce when I’m cooking anything that is unsavory the outcome is never disappointing
17/09/2019
Food has never tasted so good!
This product is AMAZING!!! If you're not a good cook and need something that will make you look like a pro then this is your go to! Fantastic flavour and I will definitely advise anyone to use it! The options are endless and it's just so easy to use!
16/09/2019
Knorr magic
It is easy to use and there's a variety of flavors that suits every type of meal.
12/09/2019
Knorr Dry Sauces
Really lovely and tasty, can be used in all sorts of dishes, very tasty and so easy to use. Combination of sauces over different dishes very nice. Yes i would recommend these products.
09/09/2019
Cook in sauce
This is real delirious. My family loves it. It turns ordinary meals into a spectacular.
05/09/2019
I love cooking with this product, its really tasty and so easy to use. Helps when one does not know what to make for supper
05/09/2019
Cook in sauce
Knorr never seize to amaze with their range of cook in sauces. I love this and totally recommend for the exotic lovers of great combinations in cooking.
03/09/2019
Knorr All The Way
These are my favorite, i have all the different flavors and use them about 3 times a week. They make my cooking times easier, quicker and dont have to think so hard about what to make for dinner. They are so full of flavour and the whole family loves them too!
03/09/2019
meal time
I simply enjoy using Knorr dry cook in sauce, it makes meal time easy and delicious
02/09/2019
BEST
this is buy far my fav product, helps make supper quick and east . best part its not expensive and everyone loves it
29/08/2019
Country Hot Pot
So easy, convenient and flavourful! One of my favourite winter meals
29/08/2019
Knorr Sauces
I just love all of the Knorr Cook in Sauces. So convenient and tastes really great. Will never switch to another make.