4,7 5 0 145 145 Chef Mayonnaise from Clover is good with any dish, and its perfect for egg mayo.
Clover Classic Tangy Mayonnaise Mild Tanginess

17/09/2020
Tangy Mayo, Great Taste
Excellent taste and amazing price! Perfect for anything.
16/09/2020
Love the taste. It's no so strong in taste like other mayonnaise.
15/09/2020
LOVE IT
I LIKE IT ALOT IT IS AFFORDABLE ALSO VERY NICES WITH CHICKEN ON BREAD
13/09/2020
Very creamy and affordable
I would recommend this to anyone who loves a creamy mayonnaise without the sharp tang.Its versatile as it taste great on sandwiches,in pasta and in salads.
12/09/2020
Excellent
I really love it it's like creamy......I eat it with evey thing cus I love mayo
12/09/2020
My fam fav
I first bought it because it was the cheapest on the shelves. My family tried it, and they don't wanna have any other anymore. They love it and we buy it everytime.
Great mayo
My egg sandwich has changed for the better. Works for my potato salad too
The best
Great value for money. Excellent flavour and it make nice chicken and mayo sandwices
Delicious Mayo
We use this specific mayo now on a regular basis on our sandwiches instead of butter spread as well as in our pita on pita friday. Its really tasty and delicious and transforms the meal. 5 stars
10/09/2020
The best mayo
This is best my kids live it when making chicken mayo and potato salad.in their plate with every meal they add mayo because it's Smooth and the test woow.
10/09/2020
Really good
Nicely balanced. Not too tangy. Good value for money.
09/09/2020
The go to product
Me and my family love the taste of this mayonnaise. Its all we use now
Mayo Review
Not too bad, I liked it. After having consumed another brand, I found myself comparing and it was less than. Could be a bit more smooth and tangy. Despite all, I would recommend it.
Awesome Mayo
This product is awsome my whole family loves it, in salads
Delicious Mayo
It tastes delicious and it can be used in a variety of dishes. It even tastes well on a simple ham sandwich!:) I love it in salads and the whole family enjoys this flavor.:)