4,7 5 0 181 181 The secret's in the softness.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade

18/09/2020
Makes an excellent marinade, also as an mixed with mayo for a dipping sauce.
15/09/2020
Great Spur Taste
By using this product at home you can recreate that great Spur taste even during the hardest lockdown. But I will definitely visit Spur for the best atmosphere to go with this great product
15/09/2020
Awesomeness
Excellent product with lots of taste. Can be used on chicken or meat. I love the sweet and sticky taste. I would definitely recommend this product and also buy it again. Lovely.
Sticky wings
Just love this... Chicken wings... Can no longer go without it.
Wonderful
I absolutely love this. It has a great taste that goes with just about ant dish.
Super tasty
It hits just the right spot. A very subtle but pleasing taste. Perfect for grilling.
11/09/2020
Spur Sweet n Sticky
This Spur sauce is great on braai'd chicken. I especially love it on chicken wings. The kids love it too. The taste is just perfect and finishes off your BBQ perfectly.
11/09/2020
Our braaitime will never be the same
Fell in love with this product ....sweet n sour taste
10/09/2020
Amazing!
It's amazing! I use it for ribs, sticky wings or even a braai :)
09/09/2020
Great taste
It enhances the chicken taste, so tasty, my whole family enjoyed it so much comparing to my other recipes without it.
09/09/2020
great for wings
great for wings. so easy and convenient. certainly will be on my list in future
08/09/2020
Quality and Thickness
This by far is the best when I make sticky wings or ribs. I swear by it along with home mixed spices. It's so amazing, I need to make some wings right now.😂😂😂it has that effect on my. I dont have to worry about the eings being dry
07/09/2020
Number one
Love the taste... Not too overpowering. Enhances my meat..
05/09/2020
Best sauce ever
This sauce is perfect for steaks, braaing, coating meatballs and mixing into pots of food. I normally use it to make sticky ribs. I think it could use a bit of a southern flavour.
03/09/2020
Sticky wings
Perfect for making sticky wings! Lovely flavurs! Will definately buy it again.