4,8 5 0 447 447 The secret's in the softness.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade

19/01/2021
I love this marinate. It basically works with everything. I have used it on my meat when doing braais and oven grills. It brings a great taste to the meat.
Tasty
Love how this product and the way it goes with almost everything. I marinate my meat, use it on my eggs meat and almost everything. Its like it transform the taste of tge food
19/01/2021
I tried the sauce on the wings, tasty and sticky...... best sauce ever
My go to marinade
My always go to marinade especially for sticky wings and ribs. Best taste ever
Braai
Tried the sauce on my braai meat I have to admit this one has to be the best sauce I ever had
Super amazing
My meat was amazing soft and tasty. It's the best everyone at home loved and enjoyed my meal
Excellent
It makes meat tasty, moist, sticky, not too salty and not too sour.
Spur marinade
Great for ribs and wings. I've tried it as a sauce for most of my dishes...adds that something extra!
Finger lickin greater
The wings were so spicy and delicious This is the best marinade ever
Spur sticky marinate
My partner absolutely enjoys braai days as he gets to show case his skills with this product. We love his wings and braai days... I would definitely recommend it
Family gatherer
My family is always looking up to my braai because they know my secret ingredient which is the Spur Sweet ñ Sticky Marinade. It always brings us together as a family and everyone loves It.
Spur sticky sauce
Perfect for sticky wings when without being too sweet. Great balance of flavour
18/01/2021
best friend to have for a braai
I am totally obsessed with this marinade, its absolutely full of flavor. I love it !!
Saucy
Perfect for braais has that smokey spur taste great
18/01/2021
Spur’s sweet n spicy marinade
Love it! My family is a big fan of food from spur, so I try to bring that spur taste in my kitchen. The sweet n spicy marinade is of the many spur sources I use in my home. It takes food to the next level!👌