4,5 5 0 107 107 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

15/10/2019
Sweet Jalapeno Sauce
Did not expect to like the product when I bought it, but after trying it I cannot stop adding this sause to my dinner. Just the right balance of flavours and definitely a must buy for me
05/10/2019
Sweet jalapeno
Veyy tasty sauce with the right amount of sweetness. Goes well as a dip and I also include it in my marinades
02/10/2019
Sweet not Spicy
This sauce can be a go-to sauce for the family. It is sweet and not too spicy. Works well over chips or with braai meat.
01/10/2019
Sweet yet still little hot
This is really a great product. I just lovev it. It has a great sweet taste over basically any food yet it still has that little bit of hot flavour. More of a mild flavour than hot.
27/09/2019
new sauce
bought it by mistake meant to buy sweet chillie but I tried the product and simply love it, its not strong and you can put it on anything
19/09/2019
Awesome
I recently tried this sauce and I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how great it taste. Love it on my boerewors rolls and sometimes use it on my meat.
17/09/2019
The best!!
I am a total jalapeno LOVER!! This product deserves a medal. Thanks to the awesome inventors! We go through this product in less than 3 days because it can be eaten with absolutely anything! I'll definitely recommend it to everyone I know because if you don't have this product you're not normal!!!
16/09/2019
Perfect!
This has become our new favorite in our house hold.. its good on basically anything! Just love it :)
10/09/2019
jalapeno sauces
I would suggest you put more jalapenos and i find it too sweet... mabybe with more jalapenos it will give a kick..
09/09/2019
Jalapeno Sauce Test
slightly too sweet. more of a jalapeno chutney. could do with a spicier variant.
02/09/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Tried this recently and was pleasantly surprised luved the flavor and have since added this to my sauce collection every month
27/08/2019
Flippen awesome
Really delicious. Well done Wellingtons :) Keep the new flavor sensations coming - try a HOT chili next like Bird Eye or something it will be a HUGE hit!!!!
23/08/2019
TASTY SAUCES
I like this product as I just recently tried it. I would suggest a little bit more jelopenos it to give it a kick but it is still good.
22/08/2019
Burning is fun
Best taste in the world, second time buying it and would definitely buy it again . Product definitely recommended for anyone who loves a bit of a burn
20/08/2019
Wellingtons's Sweet Jalapeno Sauce
Love that I too can enjoy a Jalapeno sauce without burning my mouth away. There is just the right amount of sweetness