4,5 5 0 100 100 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce

04/04/2020
Wooooooooow
So I first tried this at a braai with a friend on a hot dog. It blew my mind. It is so tasty and different, its sweet and tangy and just amazing. I went and bought some and now the rest of my family has also gone and bought. I would definitely say try it!
25/02/2020
A firm favourite
My husband is obsessed with chillies and this sauce even impressed him. He preferres a little more burn, but says that this is a nice alternative. Naturally I prefer a lot less burn, and this product is just enough spice without burning too much.
27/01/2020
Not my fav
Unfortunately I didnt enjoy this sauce, I am not fond of the sweet part added in the ingredients.
20/01/2020
Sweet Jaly
What an awesome product, i love eating this with every take out meal especially burgers and chips.. Its mellow sweet with a jalapeno kick afterward. Totally worth your money
20/01/2020
Sausy
My mom baught this for us and the firat time i tried it i was hooked. We even use it for makkng platters the sause just goes great with everyting. It is a regular buy in our house shoppin list now.
15/01/2020
Wellingtons sweet jalapeno sauce
This is very nice. Love the sweet and hot but I do like the sweet chilli sauce more. But overall they both is very good :)
13/12/2019
Loving the new Sweet Jalepeno
I absolutely love this product. It adds just the right amount of spicyness to any meal.
09/12/2019
Sweet & Spicy
I bought this last month for the first time and had to stock up again over the weekend! This sauce is delicious with eggs, on sarmies, with chicken or as a dip for savory pastries .
21/11/2019
Nice flavouring
The Jelepeno in this still tastes like the actual thing and I'm a huge fan of jelepeno, and I hate it when a product says that flavour but tastes nothing like it.. And this one actually does and I also really like the see-through packacking
12/11/2019
Best sauce ever!
This sauce is the best I've ever tasted! Goes great with anything hotdogs, burgers over pastas anythingreally. It's gotthat sweet flavor but a little bit of that nice jalapeno sauce. Everyone in our house loves it and everyone I have recommended it to has changed to this flavor
11/11/2019
Jalapeno
My family and I really enjoy this product. It is a great dip and has a good level of heat.
08/11/2019
Tasty and yummy
It brings extra flavor to your meals,love the taste of it.
Wellingtons sweet Jalapeno sauce
In our house the hands grab for this if not the tomato sauce. It is equally popular and we just love it. The best buy I made was the day I bought this. We like it more than the normal sweet-chili sauce.
WELLINGTON THE BEST
Love wellington products. I am crazy about the Jalappino sause. I eat it on everything I can.
Flavoursome
Gives that little extra flavour to your meals that makes you want to use it everytime.