4,5 5 0 74 74 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

2019/07/18
Good stuff
Love it but its such a struggle to get it at our supermarkets. Please dont discontinue making it. We as family cant go without it
2019/07/17
yummy
In my house - sweet chilli sauce used to be our go to sauce. now this sweet jalapeno sauce is king. it has just the right amount of sweetness and heat...can use it with everything. you will not be disappointed:-)
2019/07/12
Sweet and hot
I love the combination on sweet and hot.. Ive used this to marinade my meat.. Absolutely yum yum
2019/07/12
Just Love It!!
My family and I enjoyed this product. It didn't last very long as it was eaten with every meal.
2019/07/11
Wellington's
My family normally loves the sweet chilli I bought this a month back now its a must have with most of our meals.
2019/07/09
Jalapeno yummy
This is so yummy on/in anything and everything Burger, toasted cheese, mince... You name it. Leaves a lovely hotness in your mouth makes you want to take a another bite... Super delicious!!!!
2019/07/08
Great new product
This has become a firm favorite in our house and it goes with every meal. Great taste!
2019/07/03
Great taste
Sweet Jalapeno sauce is a jummy extra with anything you eat from cheese platters to burgers or hotdogs. Great taste and it doesn't burn. i would recommend this product to everyone.
2019/07/02
Sweet Jalapino
I love this sauce its very refreshing and not to hot, very tasty with anything
2019/07/02
Best Jalapeno Sauce
I simply love this sauce. It is a great accompaniment to any dish. It is not strong at all yet bursting with flavour that even the kids can eat it. This is a must have in my house!
2019/06/27
Love this product
i really enjoy this product. I still have to convince my family that about that.
2019/06/27
What a surprise
We really enjoy this product. We just can't get enough, it's sweet enough and spicy.
2019/06/26
Love the Jalepeno favour, not too hot, lovely flavour and bite to it,
2019/06/25
Great taste
I love this product as it suits both myself and my husband who does not like extremely hot sauces. I love hot and tasty sauces but this one is pleasant to use on sandwiches and as a food topping
2019/06/25
Good with a strong bite to it
Bought this product for the first time today...tastes good..like the sweet chili but with a bite to it...hotness is good.